Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1271
    Quote Originally Posted by CltObserver  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for your input KingEpqng, I mostly agree with what you said and I don't intend to stair an argument here.

    My only point is, if I am going to pay for a service I want to know what's on the menu before I'm there.
    I agree with wanting to know what's on the menu before hand. Often times I text from a separate burner app and see if they will discuss what's on the menu. I try and keep it vauge, but its always something like "do you offer any bare services?" Most will respond to that, if I have one to many I might get more graphic just to see what they say haha. The variety of answers is interesting, to say the least. I do try and follow up with them or offer to buy some pics if I can't meet up. This way I haven't wasted their time to much. Some may think that's a simp move but I tend to think of it more like a return on their time so in the future they don't waste ours! Karmic perhaps?

  2. #1270
    Quote Originally Posted by CltObserver  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for your input KingEpqng, I mostly agree with what you said and I don't intend to stair an argument here.

    My only point is, if I am going to pay for a service I want to know what's on the menu before I'm there.
    To clarify, Indigo did not discuss any upgrades in advance nor did I agree to the upgrade until point of service. She was going to get a cover for the BJ and I politely asked if we could do without. Despite her looks not meeting my expectations I agreed and we moved forward. She said "Of course. I can do GFE for xxx. ".

  3. #1269
    Thank you for your input KingEpqng, I mostly agree with what you said and I don't intend to stair an argument here.

    My only point is, if I am going to pay for a service I want to know what's on the menu before I'm there.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    I think you have been misinformed in some way. You didn't hit a nerve with me; I could careless whether you see her or not. It's not making me any money as I'm not her pimp. The 2 ads I have seen doesn't list her services. I was just putting my 2 cents in;.
    that's why it was an opinion not facts. We all are just throwing shit out here. Anyways, good luck and stay safe. FYI: I've seen providers that don't do FS or BJ (rub and tug) and they absolutely wouldn't agree to DFK / DATY / etc if they never seen you before. Not only because of LE, but for hygienic reasons. In which, I could agree with. I wouldn't want someone with hot ass breath and rotten teeth on my dick or my face. LOL However, I'm picky. So to each is own. Just because someone offers a difference of a POV doesn't mean someone is taking up for anybody; it's just is what it is. A difference in opinion. Lighten up!

    .

  4. #1268

    CltObserver

    I think you have been misinformed in some way. You didn't hit a nerve with me; I could careless whether you see her or not. It's not making me any money as I'm not her pimp. The 2 ads I have seen doesn't list her services. I was just putting my 2 cents in;.
    that's why it was an opinion not facts. We all are just throwing shit out here. Anyways, good luck and stay safe. FYI: I've seen providers that don't do FS or BJ (rub and tug) and they absolutely wouldn't agree to DFK / DATY / etc if they never seen you before. Not only because of LE, but for hygienic reasons. In which, I could agree with. I wouldn't want someone with hot ass breath and rotten teeth on my dick or my face. LOL However, I'm picky. So to each is own. Just because someone offers a difference of a POV doesn't mean someone is taking up for anybody; it's just is what it is. A difference in opinion. Lighten up!

    Quote Originally Posted by CltObserver  [View Original Post]
    They post their services online with their numbers. Going to a detail of CBJ vs BBBJ is not going to make a difference from a LEO standpoint. As for they won't agree to DATY or DFK apparently from Pango1 review she offer that for an up charge, she cares about $$ not how clean the mouth is.

    Clearly I hit a nerve on some of her fans here:
    .

  5. #1267

    Money talks

    Money can make an ugly man handsome and a dirty mouth clean.

    Quote Originally Posted by CltObserver  [View Original Post]
    They post their services online with their numbers. Going to a detail of CBJ vs BBBJ is not going to make a difference from a LEO standpoint. As for they won't agree to DATY or DFK apparently from Pango1 review she offer that for an up charge, she cares about $$ not how clean the mouth is.

    Clearly I hit a nerve on some of her fans here:

  6. #1266
    They post their services online with their numbers. Going to a detail of CBJ vs BBBJ is not going to make a difference from a LEO standpoint. As for they won't agree to DATY or DFK apparently from Pango1 review she offer that for an up charge, she cares about $$ not how clean the mouth is.

    Clearly I hit a nerve on some of her fans here:

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    Exactly and who is going to agree to specific things that has any sense before they've actually met someone? Providers who have demons and providers who haven't been in the business long. Regardless, if I was an escort or not; I wouldn't agree to DATY OR DFK, unless, I knew that person's mouth was clean. Hey, but who am I?! LOL

    .

  7. #1265
    That's what I thought. Thanks for confirming.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pango1  [View Original Post]
    When I saw her last year for my lackluster experience, upgrades were available for an additional fee. At the time the hourly rate was 240 and her shit version of GFE was 300. Of course I went for the upgrade as I loathe a CBJ. So what I got was a lackluster BBBJ with her stopping halfway to use the bathroom, some LFK here and there, and CFS that also had its interruptions. I did DATY and she was pretty clean. No FIV. As always YMMV. The rates and options may have changed. To be honest I'd save your money but that's just me. I was a regular ATL Riley customer for those that knew of her. I never grew attached but always had a great experience. However some did not and I can respect that.

  8. #1264

    Chemistry

    A girl won't say it because she still wants to get pay. The guy that she sees for the first time might be too ugly to get a BBBJ or to eat her kitty. TBH most of the girl's that I see for the first time don't like to be kissed. Sometimes, it takes a few dates for a girl to get comfortable with a guy.

    The smart members know that these girls like some of us more than others.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    Exactly and who is going to agree to specific things that has any sense before they've actually met someone? Providers who have demons and providers who haven't been in the business long..

  9. #1263

    Correct

    Exactly and who is going to agree to specific things that has any sense before they've actually met someone? Providers who have demons and providers who haven't been in the business long. Regardless, if I was an escort or not; I wouldn't agree to DATY OR DFK, unless, I knew that person's mouth was clean. Hey, but who am I?! LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    A lot of girls won't answer explicit questions over the phone because it could be LE calling.
    .

  10. #1262
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoInchJoe  [View Original Post]
    When I saw her, she was at the place where someone got shot. Have no clue where she is now.
    Thats her! She was an awesome time and freaky! When last I saw her she told me she was moving to Florida, but who knows.

  11. #1261

    Joecyln

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Did Jocelyn have the unit at the Oaks, right at Sharon Amity and Independence? Then moved to a place were someone got shot? Then moved to Florida?
    When I saw her, she was at the place where someone got shot. Have no clue where she is now.

  12. #1260
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoInchJoe  [View Original Post]
    I would pay today's going rates to see Riley again. She's probably my ATF. The only other girl that I felt like I had great chemistry was Jocelyn off of Sharon Amity. I only saw Jocelyn twice but would have seen her more, she was super cool to me. There is a handful of other girls that standout to me but most I ve only seen once and wouldn't know them if I saw them on the street.
    Did Jocelyn have the unit at the Oaks, right at Sharon Amity and Independence? Then moved to a place were someone got shot? Then moved to Florida?

  13. #1259

    Riley

    Quote Originally Posted by Pango1  [View Original Post]
    When I saw her last year for my lackluster experience, upgrades were available for an additional fee. At the time the hourly rate was 240 and her shit version of GFE was 300. Of course I went for the upgrade as I loathe a CBJ. So what I got was a lackluster BBBJ with her stopping halfway to use the bathroom, some LFK here and there, and CFS that also had its interruptions. I did DATY and she was pretty clean. No FIV. As always YMMV. The rates and options may have changed. To be honest I'd save your money but that's just me. I was a regular ATL Riley customer for those that knew of her. I never grew attached but always had a great experience. However some did not and I can respect that.
    I would pay today's going rates to see Riley again. She's probably my ATF. The only other girl that I felt like I had great chemistry was Jocelyn off of Sharon Amity. I only saw Jocelyn twice but would have seen her more, she was super cool to me. There is a handful of other girls that standout to me but most I ve only seen once and wouldn't know them if I saw them on the street.

  14. #1258

    Uncle is watching and listening

    A lot of girls won't answer explicit questions over the phone because it could be LE calling.

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanBB  [View Original Post]
    My experience is when a girl won't answer a direct and specific question that's very telling. That means that she doesn't or won't do what she thinks you want from her. She will not answer or deflect hoping you are thinking with the little head so she gets her $$ without doing what you are hoping for.
    Quote Originally Posted by CltObserver  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I wanted to know if she does BBBJ, daty and / or dfk but she won't tell. Don't get me wrong but If I'm paying $200 I want to be 200% sure of what I'm getting.

  15. #1257

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanBB  [View Original Post]
    Justin, be careful! She has the FBI's direct phone number. She can post whatever on here but the feds with a tip from her are going to get you!
    The only one the Feds will get is her and take her to a phyce ward for observation. Its not that she crazy enough to call the feds its that she has the mindset of a snitch and might call the local cops on a dude for real. LOL the Fbi lmao.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape