Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1256

    Upgrades

    Quote Originally Posted by CltObserver  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I wanted to know if she does BBBJ, daty and / or dfk but she won't tell. Don't get me wrong but If I'm paying $200 I want to be 200% sure of what I'm getting.
    When I saw her last year for my lackluster experience, upgrades were available for an additional fee. At the time the hourly rate was 240 and her shit version of GFE was 300. Of course I went for the upgrade as I loathe a CBJ. So what I got was a lackluster BBBJ with her stopping halfway to use the bathroom, some LFK here and there, and CFS that also had its interruptions. I did DATY and she was pretty clean. No FIV. As always YMMV. The rates and options may have changed. To be honest I'd save your money but that's just me. I was a regular ATL Riley customer for those that knew of her. I never grew attached but always had a great experience. However some did not and I can respect that.

  2. #1255
    Quote Originally Posted by CltObserver  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I wanted to know if she does BBBJ, daty and / or dfk but she won't tell. Don't get me wrong but If I'm paying $200 I want to be 200% sure of what I'm getting.
    My experience is when a girl won't answer a direct and specific question that's very telling. That means that she doesn't or won't do what she thinks you want from her. She will not answer or deflect hoping you are thinking with the little head so she gets her $$ without doing what you are hoping for.

  3. #1254
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanBB  [View Original Post]
    Justin, be careful! She has the FBI's direct phone number. She can post whatever on here but the feds with a tip from her are going to get you!
    His entire rap is so old. "I been doing dates since 1995 when I had a Prodigy dialup. Finding them in the back of IHOPs and getting them to do tricks in the back seat of a Pontiac. I seen it all and know it all".

  4. #1253
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    You just keep confessing don't you.
    Justin, be careful! She has the FBI's direct phone number. She can post whatever on here but the feds with a tip from her are going to get you!

  5. #1252

    I know.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    Like A2 said in email and on Hazel's original post about the FBI. It's a good thing she did know about the site to let all of us know who to avoid. Site isn't a secret and you can Google a provider and it even comes up in Google. This site has been around for ages. Blame the provider; not the site IMO. Also, UTRs like Samara use this for business and screening. Once upon a time, USAG had classifieds where providers could advertise.
    Yeah I know they do I saw several back in the BP days who would mention it and ask do I write reviews I didn't back then I was seeing so many I guess I should have. They know about E Monkey also. Joy Sue and Nicole live on E Monkey soon as a monger drop a review on there they know it. I just don't see a reason to have a gun if you going to give it the rabbit. But that's how it is now the rabbit got the gun and they not giving it back. Charge what they want to charge check reviews write reviews on themselves comment on bad reviews saying they not true its bad now it really is. Its not bad because of them knowing about review sites its bad because supply is way under demand which gives them the control to do what ever they want. But don't hate the player hate the game.

  6. #1251
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazel2319  [View Original Post]
    Dude,

    I've been in the industry a long time and I've never been in trouble with law enforcement like that!

    Second I don't set up men like that.

    I've only done it a handful of times where I gave information to the FBI.

    But never have I have physically been with a client and the cops show up.

    Should I have gotten so mad to where when a man doesn't show up for his appointment where I then go give his information to the highest form of law enforcement, No I shouldn't have.

    And I won't let my anger get that bad.
    You just keep confessing don't you.

  7. #1250
    Senior Member


    Posts: 409

    Indigo is boring as fuck.

    I don't get what Funders fascination with her is. I met her once about two years back and she's just boring. No personality, dead fish in the sack, and while she's nice to look at, so is Becca and at least with Becca I'm going to get the ride of my life for a similar price.

    I never really spoke up before because she seemed to have a lot of really big fans and I thought maybe it was just me, but I've read a few more reviews here that sort of echo my experience.

  8. #1249
    Yeah, I wanted to know if she does BBBJ, daty and / or dfk but she won't tell. Don't get me wrong but If I'm paying $200 I want to be 200% sure of what I'm getting.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    My understanding is her availability is limited and she's not trying to see as many people in a day or week. I agree, the communication could be a lot better. What do you mean limits? CFS and CBJ

    .

  9. #1248
    Quote Originally Posted by Pango1  [View Original Post]
    She and her minions surf this page so I don't want to give too many identifying indicators. But apart from her poor communication (ghosted me twice initially) it was an overall subpar experience. As others say, timing is everything. When I get a moment I'll send you a PM.
    Agree! When I posted of my underwhelming experience with her I was lambasted on the board! Still butt hurt over it haha. I think his experience transcends the "normal", when you feel that connection with someone you are booty blind to everything and I think that is what he has, nothing wrong with it except you can't see reality of the situation and will make decisions outside of your typical decision tree. Don't judge the guy for it tho, we have all been there, I know I have haha.

  10. #1247

    Indigo

    My understanding is her availability is limited and she's not trying to see as many people in a day or week. I agree, the communication could be a lot better. What do you mean limits? CFS and CBJ

    Quote Originally Posted by CltObserver  [View Original Post]
    She quotes $200 hhr and $300 hr, which is a little high but my main issue is how hard it is to try and schedule a time with her. Also, she doesn't disclose over text what her limits are, not sure she is worth it. I remember back in the days when she used to post regularly she didn't seem too exciting for the $$, now with the limited selection I may consider.
    .

  11. #1246
    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    I didn't realize that's who he was referring to. But then again I don't know why I didn't think that. I knew she was posting on another site, but I see now she's back on STG. No tats, huh? Interesting. LOL Why don't you recommend her Pango? Just curious. If you don't want to announce it, feel free to PM me.

    .
    She and her minions surf this page so I don't want to give too many identifying indicators. But apart from her poor communication (ghosted me twice initially) it was an overall subpar experience. As others say, timing is everything. When I get a moment I'll send you a PM.

  12. #1245

    Indigo

    She quotes $200 hhr and $300 hr, which is a little high but my main issue is how hard it is to try and schedule a time with her. Also, she doesn't disclose over text what her limits are, not sure she is worth it. I remember back in the days when she used to post regularly she didn't seem too exciting for the $$, now with the limited selection I may consider.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    I didn't realize that's who he was referring to. But then again I don't know why I didn't think that. I knew she was posting on another site, but I see now she's back on STG. No tats, huh? Interesting. LOL Why don't you recommend her Pango? Just curious. If you don't want to announce it, feel free to PM me.

    .

  13. #1244

    Indigo

    I didn't realize that's who he was referring to. But then again I don't know why I didn't think that. I knew she was posting on another site, but I see now she's back on STG. No tats, huh? Interesting. LOL Why don't you recommend her Pango? Just curious. If you don't want to announce it, feel free to PM me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pango1  [View Original Post]
    I don't think Funder necessarily likes pancake asses, per se. It's more so the owner of said flat ass. She's posting again and added several tats plus her ass looks different from when I (unfortunately) saw her last year.

    Funder I think she could have a paper ass or a 300-lb beachball ass and you'd still hit it / eat it the same way I shovel a good slice of NY style pizza in my "pie" hole. Pun intended.

    She's posting again. YMMV but I do not recommend. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, always.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...o/943921316639
    .

  14. #1243

    IHOP Booty

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    You like flat asses, huh? LOL different strokes for different folks.

    .
    I don't think Funder necessarily likes pancake asses, per se. It's more so the owner of said flat ass. She's posting again and added several tats plus her ass looks different from when I (unfortunately) saw her last year.

    Funder I think she could have a paper ass or a 300-lb beachball ass and you'd still hit it / eat it the same way I shovel a good slice of NY style pizza in my "pie" hole. Pun intended.

    She's posting again. YMMV but I do not recommend. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, always.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...o/943921316639

  15. #1242

    Pancakes

    You like flat asses, huh? LOL different strokes for different folks.

    Edited: Don't get too carried away this time Funder.

    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    I don't drink alcohol and popcorn gets stuck in my teeth. But after seeing a pic of a former beauty with tats and a flat ass, I'm craving some pancakes.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape