Thread: What in the fuck are you talking about?
+
Add Report
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 3026
-
08-04-22 15:56 #1271Senior Member

Posts: 3078I agree with wanting to know what's on the menu before hand. Often times I text from a separate burner app and see if they will discuss what's on the menu. I try and keep it vauge, but its always something like "do you offer any bare services?" Most will respond to that, if I have one to many I might get more graphic just to see what they say haha. The variety of answers is interesting, to say the least. I do try and follow up with them or offer to buy some pics if I can't meet up. This way I haven't wasted their time to much. Some may think that's a simp move but I tend to think of it more like a return on their time so in the future they don't waste ours! Karmic perhaps?
Originally Posted by CltObserver
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-22 15:20 #1270Senior Member

Posts: 305To clarify, Indigo did not discuss any upgrades in advance nor did I agree to the upgrade until point of service. She was going to get a cover for the BJ and I politely asked if we could do without. Despite her looks not meeting my expectations I agreed and we moved forward. She said "Of course. I can do GFE for xxx. ".
Originally Posted by CltObserver
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-22 14:30 #1269Senior Member

Posts: 101Thank you for your input KingEpqng, I mostly agree with what you said and I don't intend to stair an argument here.
My only point is, if I am going to pay for a service I want to know what's on the menu before I'm there.
Originally Posted by KingEpqng
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-22 13:49 #1268Senior Member

Posts: 1455CltObserver
I think you have been misinformed in some way. You didn't hit a nerve with me; I could careless whether you see her or not. It's not making me any money as I'm not her pimp. The 2 ads I have seen doesn't list her services. I was just putting my 2 cents in;.
that's why it was an opinion not facts. We all are just throwing shit out here. Anyways, good luck and stay safe. FYI: I've seen providers that don't do FS or BJ (rub and tug) and they absolutely wouldn't agree to DFK / DATY / etc if they never seen you before. Not only because of LE, but for hygienic reasons. In which, I could agree with. I wouldn't want someone with hot ass breath and rotten teeth on my dick or my face. LOL However, I'm picky. So to each is own. Just because someone offers a difference of a POV doesn't mean someone is taking up for anybody; it's just is what it is. A difference in opinion. Lighten up!
.
Originally Posted by CltObserver
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-22 12:45 #1267Senior Member

Posts: 949Money talks
Money can make an ugly man handsome and a dirty mouth clean.
Originally Posted by CltObserver
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-22 12:28 #1266Senior Member

Posts: 101They post their services online with their numbers. Going to a detail of CBJ vs BBBJ is not going to make a difference from a LEO standpoint. As for they won't agree to DATY or DFK apparently from Pango1 review she offer that for an up charge, she cares about $$ not how clean the mouth is.
Clearly I hit a nerve on some of her fans here:
Originally Posted by KingEpqng
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-22 12:18 #1265Senior Member

Posts: 101That's what I thought. Thanks for confirming.
Originally Posted by Pango1
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-22 12:05 #1264Senior Member

Posts: 949Chemistry
A girl won't say it because she still wants to get pay. The guy that she sees for the first time might be too ugly to get a BBBJ or to eat her kitty. TBH most of the girl's that I see for the first time don't like to be kissed. Sometimes, it takes a few dates for a girl to get comfortable with a guy.
The smart members know that these girls like some of us more than others.
Originally Posted by KingEpqng
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-22 11:44 #1263Senior Member

Posts: 1455Correct
Exactly and who is going to agree to specific things that has any sense before they've actually met someone? Providers who have demons and providers who haven't been in the business long. Regardless, if I was an escort or not; I wouldn't agree to DATY OR DFK, unless, I knew that person's mouth was clean. Hey, but who am I?! LOL
.
Originally Posted by MiddleAge57
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-22 11:21 #1262Senior Member

Posts: 3078Thats her! She was an awesome time and freaky! When last I saw her she told me she was moving to Florida, but who knows.
Originally Posted by TwoInchJoe
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-22 11:09 #1261Senior Member

Posts: 117Joecyln
When I saw her, she was at the place where someone got shot. Have no clue where she is now.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-22 11:03 #1260Senior Member

Posts: 3078Did Jocelyn have the unit at the Oaks, right at Sharon Amity and Independence? Then moved to a place were someone got shot? Then moved to Florida?
Originally Posted by TwoInchJoe
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-22 10:26 #1259Senior Member

Posts: 117Riley
I would pay today's going rates to see Riley again. She's probably my ATF. The only other girl that I felt like I had great chemistry was Jocelyn off of Sharon Amity. I only saw Jocelyn twice but would have seen her more, she was super cool to me. There is a handful of other girls that standout to me but most I ve only seen once and wouldn't know them if I saw them on the street.
Originally Posted by Pango1
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-22 09:15 #1258Senior Member

Posts: 949Uncle is watching and listening
A lot of girls won't answer explicit questions over the phone because it could be LE calling.
Originally Posted by RyanBB
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by CltObserver
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-22 05:39 #1257Banned Member

Posts: 905Lol
The only one the Feds will get is her and take her to a phyce ward for observation. Its not that she crazy enough to call the feds its that she has the mindset of a snitch and might call the local cops on a dude for real. LOL the Fbi lmao.
Originally Posted by RyanBB
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





