Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 601 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 101 501 551 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 651 701 1101 1601 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,015 of 33235
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24235

    Girl next door

    I decided to try and set up a visit with this one. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ti/87731185.It took several hours for her to get back to me but once she did the exchange of texts went pretty fast. I decided on a half hour visit. Good she looks like her pictures and she is real. Performance just okay. Her BBBJ was okay but nothing to rave about. Her pussy wasn't tight but it wasn't loose either. We did mish and CG. Service was covered but she said once she felt comfortable, and she has seen someone a few times she will allow bbcip. Her room was kind of messy and there where male shoes and cloths claimed they were her brothers. She does not want any kissing. Like her ad says she has baby damage on her stomach, it really shows. And her boobs are soft and sort of deflated. Kind of what Tooties look like in her pictures. She has a lot of scaring and bruising on her legs which she attributes to the accident she says she was in. Some of the bruising on her legs look circular Like she is or was a user at one time. When I got there she went to the bathroom and closed the door for about 10 minuets said she was putting on make up, she likes looking pretty for her clients. When she came out I really didn't see much difference in her makeup. But she was alert and didn't slur her words and did not come close to nodding off. So maybe she was just putting on make up. Her donations are 140 for half hour and 200 per hr. I probably will not repeat.

  2. #24234
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by DimeDiver  [View Original Post]
    I think it all has to do with preferences for the girl. If you're a 30 something businessman or decent looking dude in shape, "hell, I'd fuck you for free if I could" (I've literally been told this by a provider who came down for me) but if you're an older out of shape dude, they will jack it up.

    It reminds me of that quote "The worst b#*h is a hoe will f#k everyone BUT you. ".
    How will they know what you look like, prior to the meet, during the setup phase?

  3. #24233
    Quote Originally Posted by Enricojinx  [View Original Post]
    Did she want 200 for the QV? Seems like that is the rate being thrown around for top end on list crawler. I'd rather save for eros.
    I think it all has to do with preferences for the girl. Of course they’re going to get into it if you’re better looking. Just imagine how cool it would be to be paid to nail a decently hot girl. If you're a 30 something businessman or decent looking dude in shape, "hell, I'd fuck you for free if I could" (I've literally been told this by a provider who came down for me) but if you're an older out of shape dude, they will jack it up.

    It reminds me of that quote "The worst ***** is a hoe will f#k everyone BUT you.”
    I’ve been there, and I know of at least one current provider who told me that as soon as the dude showed up, she looked at him like “NOPE!”

    I’ve also been rejected by girls because, upon seeing my young, clean cut, and disciplined demeanor, instantly assumed “I was police.” and there was nothing I could do about it. Whaddya gonna do?

  4. #24232

    QV donation?

    Quote Originally Posted by WrapFetty  [View Original Post]
    Not the donation she offered me. She quoted me 300 for an hour, but I settled for a qv. She told me beforehand that everything is covered which we agreed on.
    Did she want 200 for the QV? Seems like that is the rate being thrown around for top end on list crawler. I'd rather save for eros.

  5. #24231

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by WrapFetty  [View Original Post]
    Not the donation she offered me. She quoted me 300 for an hour, but I settled for a qv. She told me beforehand that everything is covered which we agreed on.
    She quoted me hr for 320. Pretty inconsistent.

  6. #24230

    Kendall

    Quote Originally Posted by Enricojinx  [View Original Post]
    She wanted 400 an hour and was not GFE when I contacted her. No kissing, one pop, and everything covered. I said hell no. Was that the donation you gave and your experience?
    Not the donation she offered me. She quoted me 300 for an hour, but I settled for a qv. She told me beforehand that everything is covered which we agreed on.

  7. #24229

    Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkinGround  [View Original Post]
    Just for the fuck of it, I sent another text asking for a face pic, she sent me back two of them. I don't think it would be right to post them here. But, the pics she sent, if really her, I would put her on a 7. 5-8 scale. Others would rate higher. She is pretty if its really her.

    I can't be 100% sure but she sent one topless and it appears the tattoo in that picture strongly resembles the one in the ad as well.
    I would guess not the same girl. In the pics her shoe rack is in the bedroom with a tile floor, that combo is not anywhere near our climate here. Plus on the bed the phone charger has an adapter, can't tell but seems foreign to me. I can't get the pic to enlarge well enough to see. Just my take.

  8. #24228

    Picture update

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkinGround  [View Original Post]
    I sent her a text on my burner app. Quoted 15 minutes /150 30 minutes /200, says she is in Sharonville.

    I wrote back asking if she was the girl in the pics, no bait and switch, she replied yes, love, I am the girl in the pic 100%.

    Then I wrote back asking if she required a deposit, she replied, no deposit needed, pay at the time of service.

    So, legit? Maybe, girl in the pics? Possibly although she doesn't show face, she could be a 2 bagger, LOL.

    Report back, as I for one, am about done with the hotel asians.
    Just for the fuck of it, I sent another text asking for a face pic, she sent me back two of them. I don't think it would be right to post them here. But, the pics she sent, if really her, I would put her on a 7. 5-8 scale. Others would rate higher. She is pretty if its really her.

    I can't be 100% sure but she sent one topless and it appears the tattoo in that picture strongly resembles the one in the ad as well.

  9. #24227

    Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by DimeDiver  [View Original Post]
    With a 513 number I doubt it. It used to be if you saw a 513,937, or even 614 # it let you know she was likely real, not anymore.

    I saw a high end Latina like this a few months ago, and she had a Twitter, Instagram, and a New York #.
    I sent her a text on my burner app. Quoted 15 minutes /150 30 minutes /200, says she is in Sharonville.

    I wrote back asking if she was the girl in the pics, no bait and switch, she replied yes, love, I am the girl in the pic 100%.

    Then I wrote back asking if she required a deposit, she replied, no deposit needed, pay at the time of service.

    So, legit? Maybe, girl in the pics? Possibly although she doesn't show face, she could be a 2 bagger, LOL.

    Report back, as I for one, am about done with the hotel asians.

  10. #24226
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Latinas

    Curious. She says no deposit. Sharonville makes me real nervous though. So I'm not sure I'll take a risk on this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by DimeDiver  [View Original Post]
    With a 513 number I doubt it. It used to be if you saw a 513,937, or even 614 # it let you know she was likely real, not anymore.

    I saw a high end Latina like this a few months ago, and she had a Twitter, Instagram, and a New York #.

  11. #24225
    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    Have see this one a few times. I know I'm other cities the Latin girls have the same setup as the hotel Asians here. Has anyone taken a dive, is it the same hit or miss as with the Asians?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...iente/48504863
    With a 513 number I doubt it. It used to be if you saw a 513,937, or even 614 # it let you know she was likely real, not anymore.

    I saw a high end Latina like this a few months ago, and she had a Twitter, Instagram, and a New York #.

  12. #24224
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Are Latinas running then same gig as hotel Asians?

    Have see this one a few times. I know I'm other cities the Latin girls have the same setup as the hotel Asians here. Has anyone taken a dive, is it the same hit or miss as with the Asians?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...iente/48504863

  13. #24223

    Kendall

    Quote Originally Posted by WrapFetty  [View Original Post]
    Just seen this one, was skeptical at first but turned out to be a good session wouldn't mind seeing her again she's pretty cool chic & hosts in forest park.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/k...-back/48600080
    She wanted 400 an hour and was not GFE when I contacted her. No kissing, one pop, and everything covered. I said hell no. Was that the donation you gave and your experience?

  14. #24222
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWolverineJP  [View Original Post]
    No, and based on the pics I never will! Eeeeeww! Yuk!

    On the positive side, no one would use those pics to run a scam.
    LOL!

    If I had a product to sell, I wouldn't use a pic like that.

  15. #24221
    Quote Originally Posted by CincyJ  [View Original Post]
    Anyone familiar with the east side of town and this girl? Appreciate all the info on here.

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...4-2809365.html
    I think there were some good reports try sending her a message or a text. I'm sure her Handler won't ask for too much of a deposit. She's probably from the east side of Africa. Hit her up and report back we'd all love to know.

    Golfguy, playing through.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape