Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 9,001 to 9,015 of 33236
-
08-04-22 03:14 #24236Senior Member

Posts: 159Any info
Does anyone know anything about this one. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/87820319 I thought I saw a report on her but now I can't find it.
-
08-04-22 01:01 #24235Senior Member

Posts: 159Girl next door
I decided to try and set up a visit with this one. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ti/87731185.It took several hours for her to get back to me but once she did the exchange of texts went pretty fast. I decided on a half hour visit. Good she looks like her pictures and she is real. Performance just okay. Her BBBJ was okay but nothing to rave about. Her pussy wasn't tight but it wasn't loose either. We did mish and CG. Service was covered but she said once she felt comfortable, and she has seen someone a few times she will allow bbcip. Her room was kind of messy and there where male shoes and cloths claimed they were her brothers. She does not want any kissing. Like her ad says she has baby damage on her stomach, it really shows. And her boobs are soft and sort of deflated. Kind of what Tooties look like in her pictures. She has a lot of scaring and bruising on her legs which she attributes to the accident she says she was in. Some of the bruising on her legs look circular Like she is or was a user at one time. When I got there she went to the bathroom and closed the door for about 10 minuets said she was putting on make up, she likes looking pretty for her clients. When she came out I really didn't see much difference in her makeup. But she was alert and didn't slur her words and did not come close to nodding off. So maybe she was just putting on make up. Her donations are 140 for half hour and 200 per hr. I probably will not repeat.
-
08-03-22 23:05 #24234Senior Member

Posts: 2645How will they know what you look like, prior to the meet, during the setup phase?
Originally Posted by DimeDiver
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 22:33 #24233Senior Member

Posts: 77I think it all has to do with preferences for the girl. Of course they’re going to get into it if you’re better looking. Just imagine how cool it would be to be paid to nail a decently hot girl. If you're a 30 something businessman or decent looking dude in shape, "hell, I'd fuck you for free if I could" (I've literally been told this by a provider who came down for me) but if you're an older out of shape dude, they will jack it up.
Originally Posted by Enricojinx
[View Original Post]
It reminds me of that quote "The worst ***** is a hoe will f#k everyone BUT you.”
I’ve been there, and I know of at least one current provider who told me that as soon as the dude showed up, she looked at him like “NOPE!”
I’ve also been rejected by girls because, upon seeing my young, clean cut, and disciplined demeanor, instantly assumed “I was police.” and there was nothing I could do about it. Whaddya gonna do?
-
08-03-22 21:33 #24232Senior Member

Posts: 221QV donation?
Did she want 200 for the QV? Seems like that is the rate being thrown around for top end on list crawler. I'd rather save for eros.
Originally Posted by WrapFetty
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 18:35 #24231Regular Member

Posts: 12Wtf
She quoted me hr for 320. Pretty inconsistent.
Originally Posted by WrapFetty
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 17:55 #24230Senior Member

Posts: 48Kendall
Not the donation she offered me. She quoted me 300 for an hour, but I settled for a qv. She told me beforehand that everything is covered which we agreed on.
Originally Posted by Enricojinx
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 17:03 #24229Senior Member

Posts: 546Latina
I would guess not the same girl. In the pics her shoe rack is in the bedroom with a tile floor, that combo is not anywhere near our climate here. Plus on the bed the phone charger has an adapter, can't tell but seems foreign to me. I can't get the pic to enlarge well enough to see. Just my take.
Originally Posted by LurkinGround
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 16:52 #24228Senior Member

Posts: 393Picture update
Just for the fuck of it, I sent another text asking for a face pic, she sent me back two of them. I don't think it would be right to post them here. But, the pics she sent, if really her, I would put her on a 7. 5-8 scale. Others would rate higher. She is pretty if its really her.
Originally Posted by LurkinGround
[View Original Post]
I can't be 100% sure but she sent one topless and it appears the tattoo in that picture strongly resembles the one in the ad as well.
-
08-03-22 16:45 #24227Senior Member

Posts: 393Latina
I sent her a text on my burner app. Quoted 15 minutes /150 30 minutes /200, says she is in Sharonville.
Originally Posted by DimeDiver
[View Original Post]
I wrote back asking if she was the girl in the pics, no bait and switch, she replied yes, love, I am the girl in the pic 100%.
Then I wrote back asking if she required a deposit, she replied, no deposit needed, pay at the time of service.
So, legit? Maybe, girl in the pics? Possibly although she doesn't show face, she could be a 2 bagger, LOL.
Report back, as I for one, am about done with the hotel asians.
-
08-03-22 16:39 #24226Senior Member

Posts: 159Latinas
Curious. She says no deposit. Sharonville makes me real nervous though. So I'm not sure I'll take a risk on this one.
Originally Posted by DimeDiver
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 16:15 #24225Senior Member

Posts: 77With a 513 number I doubt it. It used to be if you saw a 513,937, or even 614 # it let you know she was likely real, not anymore.
Originally Posted by Tukoo
[View Original Post]
I saw a high end Latina like this a few months ago, and she had a Twitter, Instagram, and a New York #.
-
08-03-22 14:16 #24224Senior Member

Posts: 159Are Latinas running then same gig as hotel Asians?
Have see this one a few times. I know I'm other cities the Latin girls have the same setup as the hotel Asians here. Has anyone taken a dive, is it the same hit or miss as with the Asians?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...iente/48504863
-
08-03-22 09:37 #24223Senior Member

Posts: 221Kendall
She wanted 400 an hour and was not GFE when I contacted her. No kissing, one pop, and everything covered. I said hell no. Was that the donation you gave and your experience?
Originally Posted by WrapFetty
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 09:25 #24222Senior Member

Posts: 207LOL!
Originally Posted by TheWolverineJP
[View Original Post]
If I had a product to sell, I wouldn't use a pic like that.









Reply With Quote





