Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 1420
-
07-20-22 11:43 #1015Senior Member

Posts: 352Searchable reports
Is there a reason we don't put the phone number in the review? It make is a lot easier to find. I get the providers keep changing numbers, but a lot of ads expire and the reports become useless. I think the links expire quicker than they change numbers so putting the number in the add with the link seems like a better way.
L.
-
07-20-22 11:40 #1014Senior Member

Posts: 352It's all good.
No worries, brother.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 13:27 #1013Senior Member

Posts: 406Thank you
Much appreciated, good brother. Seeing isn't always believing. Something just did not sit right with me with this ad. Thank you for the advice.
Originally Posted by Syedna
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 12:31 #1012Senior Member

Posts: 653First rule, if the location states anything ambiguous or, anywhere you are, it's fake.
Originally Posted by LilBoyBlue
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-22 22:24 #1011Senior Member

Posts: 406Any intel on Kasha D'Majestic?
Any of you fellow brothers any intel on Kasha? Hit or miss? All talk but less to no action? Thanks brothers.
Egyptian K Real Sexy Ass Freak Outcalls 27 years old.
https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...k/151686008047
https://lowell.skipthegames.com/fema...k/151686008047
Phone: 512xx280.
-
07-17-22 19:37 #1010Senior Member

Posts: 2110Temp
Thanks for responding. Didn't realize she was using fake pics. Again, thanks for reporting on your experience -- that's what makes this site work. Sorry, if my response was too harsh.
Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-22 16:34 #1009Senior Member

Posts: 352I stand by my review
It's nobody's fault but mine. I thought that was clear from my post.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
As for how "believable" my post is, ratings are always subjective unless there is some predefined benchmark. I know of none such benchmark for this hobby. You may find her face to be a one or two, but I don't. I invite you to give her a call and find out for yourself. As for taking pics of non-streetwalking providers, I've never heard of just snapping a pic. Maybe that's allowed, but I've never done it. I'm not too sure if a provider using fake pics is going to be keen on me taking pics of her to post on review sites.
As with all things in life, YMMV.
Peace,
L.
-
07-16-22 23:05 #1008Regular Member

Posts: 21Anyone play with this Kiki?
https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...s/658172987428
Blonde who hosts in Nashua.
-
07-14-22 20:36 #1007Senior Member

Posts: 2110Temp
Thanks for the report. And sorry that you had a negative experience. Mostly your own fault for paying upfront.
But would be more believable if you attached a pic and gave more reasonable scores. Zero for face? Really?
Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-22 17:26 #1006Senior Member

Posts: 352Temporary Girlfriend
978-761-5546.
Called her up looking for a BBBJ and she gave me the address of her Lowell residence. I arrived in an area with limited parking and went in the back door (literally). She opened the door and it was not the girl in the photo. I should have left right away. Of course, I was thinking with the wrong head. The lights were dim and could not see what exactly she looked like. I went in like a fool. I was directed to the bedroom where she had me get undressed and give a donation. She stepped out for a bit. When she returned, I found her to be huge (not sexy thick or voluptuous). She made it clear I was too sit on a specific side of the bed (that had a big cum stain on it: When asked what I wanted I said BBBJ, now she says she doesn't do that. So I settle for a CBJ. It was awful, so I start to lose it. Then she starts getting on my case for going down. She suggests a HJ, and I agree. She then proceeds to take petroleum jelly and rub my cock with it. This was even worse than the BJ, the jelly was so thick it was not enjoyable and her hands were so rough it was like fucking a cheese grater. While all this is going on you have to listen to her take about nonsense like her almost burning her apartment down. All her stories were about near disaster and seems like a total flake. Came out smelling like cigarettes.
Score 1-5.
Face: 0.
Body: 0.
Performance: 0.
Personality: 1.
Smokes: Not during session but clothes reeked of cigarettes after session.
Pets: Not visible, but clothes picked up some dog hair.
Donation: $.
Delivered as promised: No.
I saw some borderline reviews previously and thought I'd give it a shot. I can not in any way recommend this provider.
-
07-14-22 17:16 #1005Banned Member

Posts: 102Paige
She's pretty hot. Looks better now. Very very short. I have actually never dated her, but I'm very sure she is the antithesis of GFE. Not a friendly lady, not rude, but the kind of person that has no interest in others. She parties, but claims to not trade, which is like ok sure, heard that before. Convenient to those downtown in Nashua. I'd go for it personally, I've actually been trying for a pathetic amount of time.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-22 15:58 #1004Senior Member

Posts: 232Yes she was talked about starting at post #932 in this thread.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-22 12:18 #1003Senior Member

Posts: 1729Any info on 26 yr old, 5', 115 lbs, in Nashua?
Any info on 26 yr old, 5', 115 lbs, in Nashua? Quoted 100/ qv, 200/ hh, 300/ hour. Here are link, ad, and pics.
https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...r/568845416184 .9785810288ABG
I'm 💯 real beautiful clean girl, no scam here. I'm 💯 independent, I don't work for a pimp or anyone else, which makes my rates more affordable.
I'm not affiliated with any type of law enforcement.
I can guarantee you'll be more than satisfied, so satisfied that you'll be cumming back for more 😉.
* NO GREEK *.
I will send one picture for verification, no extras or no nudes unless paid for. I accept most forms of payment💵: cash / cashapp / Venmo / googlepay / applepay.
My rates are non-negotiable, I can promise I'm definitely worth it. Serious inquiries only, I won't waste your time so please don't waste mine.
I'm very discreet, so discreet even your wife won't find out🤫.
Let me help you discover and play out your wildest fantasies and desires. What are you waiting for? I'm just a text or phone call away. Don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to.
-
07-07-22 16:41 #1002Senior Member

Posts: 360Tiffany
I have never seen her but I did see some negative reviews.
Originally Posted by LilBoyBlue
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 21:38 #1001Senior Member

Posts: 406Tiffany
Any one seen this little spinner Tiffany who posts in Nashua, but is from Lowell MA? Hit or miss? Thank you brothers.
Some of her ads say 21 years old while others 30 years old.
So wet but it's so late daddy help me 21 years old.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...h/971927404691
Ready for your satisfaction & 30 years old.
https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...n/950305115280










Reply With Quote





