Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Seniors with more than 50 posts
+
Add Report
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 16037
-
08-08-22 14:05 #10367Senior Member

Posts: 248You Want Your Money Sent Back?
You think they will send your money back? I hope so because if they let you walk I do not think they value you as a customer. But I am rooting for you. Just like I cheer on the Raiders.
Originally Posted by Mango884
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 20:49 #10366Senior Member

Posts: 258Latina spa
Stopped by today. What a rip off. Upsell on everything. I ended up walking after a lame azz massage.
Originally Posted by Rragna41
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 18:37 #10365Regular Member

Posts: 7New to town
Hey guys.
I'm coming to town in a week. I have read through the post and couldn't really find the info I'm looking for. So I wanted to see if anyone had any advice on a place to go. I'm looking for a place that has younger girls 20's offers table showers and nuru. Feel free to dm me if you prefer. Thanks guys. Stay safe.
-
08-07-22 15:41 #10364Senior Member

Posts: 43East Garden
Shit post, I do not want to but this new girl really pissed me off. I am one of those guys that automatically tips $300 just because I appreciate the service and the brand but this new girl (her name started with a W) wanted me to give her extra for tips because of tax. You can fuck off, I spoke with the manager and told her to send me my money back and left the fucking place. I have been going here weekly for 3 years and this new * wants to tell me how things are ran. I won't be returning here for a while, goodluck to those who do.
-
08-05-22 20:15 #10363Regular Member

Posts: 9Lions Spa
Trying to locate this. Which egg breakfast spot are you talking about? I sent you a message BTW. Thanks!
Originally Posted by MongerBoi
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-22 10:56 #10362Regular Member

Posts: 18Crystal at PW
After My two favorites Nana and Ruby went on vacation, I had not been to PW in awhile. I stopped in and was warmly greeted by Lemon. She recommended a new girl named Crystal. Lemon knows what I like, I paid. 7 house fee and $$ Crystal is cute petite nice body C in her late 30's. Better looking then ruby or nana. Very sweet and not rushed. I was happy to meet Crystal, will return. A nice replacement for my two previous providers.
-
08-04-22 22:00 #10361Senior Member

Posts: 48Lion
Lion spa. Did a review. Scroll down.
Originally Posted by Rragna41
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-22 20:35 #10360Senior Member

Posts: 28Shanees
Last I checked, she was in Boston. She is terrific. I've seen her 3-4 times over the last 6-7 years. Try looking on Private Delights for her web in either Boston or Vegas.
Originally Posted by JohnGirthson
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-22 13:52 #10359Senior Member

Posts: 160Website isn't working.
Originally Posted by JohnGirthson
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-22 13:19 #10358Senior Member

Posts: 520Shanees. Right up your alley
She used to go by "Letecia" and "Leticia". Retired, then came back as "Shanees".
Originally Posted by LoveSloppyLast
[View Original Post]
Unless things have changed, she lives (or used to) in Vegas, but mostly travels and escorts in other cites. I saw her most recently in Anchorage, Alaska.
Tiny (under 5' GREAT body, super good BBBJ, trimmed (but not shaved) twat, and just an all around great lover. She doesn't advertise too much, and she prefers (or used to) to not be reviewed on TER and elsewhere. You can thank me later.
http://www.shaneeslate.com/photos/
JG.
-
08-04-22 01:22 #10357Regular Member

Posts: 9Latina MP?
I always wanted to try a Latina MP. Any good Latina MP in Vegas? Thanks bros.
-
08-03-22 23:08 #10356Senior Member

Posts: 258She is way cool. What other spot gives a table shower body glide and an icecream. LOL. Curious if Naomi will resurface.
Originally Posted by JustRide1
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 22:38 #10355Senior Member

Posts: 98What's the name?
I LOVE LULU. THIS IS SPECTACULAR IF IT IS THE "Real LULU". Great Lady.
Originally Posted by MongerBoi
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 19:16 #10354Senior Member

Posts: 48New Asian spa
Went today out of curiosity. Ran into Lulu from old Lilly's and she instantly remembered me. No house fee or anything like that, it's a flat rate $$. 2 for half hour or $$$ for full hour. I thought that it was kinda high because I really do enjoy getting that massage also and an hour is my go to, but she countered with what other place does table showers like that? And she brought up a good point LOL. Didn't get to see the other girl working but she said she keeps in touch with a lot of the old girls from Lilly's and they might be coming around later. Overall, pretty good spot. Will definitely return.
Originally Posted by IceCreamLicker
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 09:17 #10353Senior Member

Posts: 258Table Shower
It possibly could, but my post was titled table shower.
Originally Posted by HobbyCruiser
[View Original Post]
LOL.










Reply With Quote





