Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Most healing spa
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10353

    Table Shower

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCruiser  [View Original Post]
    LOL further east on Sahara ts could easily have meant a subject we don't need to discuss.
    It possibly could, but my post was titled table shower.

    LOL.

  2. #10352
    Quote Originally Posted by MylesCrandle  [View Original Post]
    In this case, table shower.
    LOL further east on Sahara ts could easily have meant a subject we don't need to discuss.

  3. #10351
    Quote Originally Posted by MainLine5  [View Original Post]
    Ts? I am not familiar with this abbreviation.
    In this case, table shower.

  4. #10350
    Quote Originally Posted by IceCreamLicker  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by a new spot on Saharah and jones by Burlington and blue ox. Nice surprise with an amazing ts, great massage and cfs. Flat rate $$30 no haggle. Definitely returning. One, possible two girls available with a promised regular rotation.
    Ts? I am not familiar with this abbreviation.

  5. #10349

    I'm curious about this.

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBoi  [View Original Post]
    Went to the spa on w Sahara. Same as the egg breakfast spot. It's a hidden spot, no signs aside of a lion sticker on the door. Rang the doorbell and a nice Columbian chick with a white lab coat answered. Showed me to the room and pretty much said it wasn't your average massage place LOL. .8 was the house fee. She got naked aside of her panties and started a 5-10 min back rub. Soooo this place is a huge up sell. She wanted 300 for cfs on top of the house fee. And turns out the house fee was only for 30 min. She did have a nice body and GFE was on the table, but I told her I'd go for 240. It was an okay experience, not worth the price but if you feel like ballin out one day, I would try it.
    The lab coat got me LOL. Where is this at?

  6. #10348

    Shower table

    Stopped by a new spot on Saharah and jones by Burlington and blue ox. Nice surprise with an amazing ts, great massage and cfs. Flat rate $$30 no haggle. Definitely returning. One, possible two girls available with a promised regular rotation.

  7. #10347

    Lions den

    Went to the spa on w Sahara. Same as the egg breakfast spot. It's a hidden spot, no signs aside of a lion sticker on the door. Rang the doorbell and a nice Columbian chick with a white lab coat answered. Showed me to the room and pretty much said it wasn't your average massage place LOL. .8 was the house fee. She got naked aside of her panties and started a 5-10 min back rub. Soooo this place is a huge up sell. She wanted 300 for cfs on top of the house fee. And turns out the house fee was only for 30 min. She did have a nice body and GFE was on the table, but I told her I'd go for 240. It was an okay experience, not worth the price but if you feel like ballin out one day, I would try it.

  8. #10346

    What's eg?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sav1318  [View Original Post]
    Stopped at EG last week, greeted by vivi or bibi. Either way massage was meh like usual paid $40 for half hour once flipped negotiations were quite high from the last time I visited over 2 months ago. She wanted $200 for FS brought it down to what I'm used to paying $140. BBJ and CFS, probably will not repeat for a while again.
    Was she hot? Skinny?

  9. #10345

    Everything at AMP

    I will be in LV next weekend. Where can I get everything at any AMP with no hassle? What is the going rate that is expected?

  10. #10344

    Mmgeg is meh

    Saw her the other day and reviews from others in the forum are pretty accurate. Spent about 25% of the total time talking about her life instead of giving an actual massage. However, the flip was great. Would not repeat. 6/10.

  11. #10343

    Yy and Spa

    Check this place out last Friday. Had a hot number called Chinese girl named Bibi. BBBJ and cfs. Damage was $240. Good cocksucker. But she said she was heading back to LA. Anyone knows where in La she works. Hope one of you guys did her too and got her digits.

  12. #10342

    Can anyone else verify this

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    I don't mind whether in public or PM. I am still looking for a place with a Latina MP. I will analyse some of the recent reviews as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by OysterClam  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been, but Star Spa at 3333 Maryland Pkwy is a Latin MP. Reviews on RM's say FS.
    And what are the prices.

  13. #10341
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSloppyLast  [View Original Post]
    You can find my posts on the Michigan / Grand Rapids sites if you want to check me out. Not LE.

    I'll be in LV from 8/1 to 11 taking care of personal family business and getting some alone time.

    I'm looking for suggestions to steer me the right direction for my odd requests: I like smaller breasted ebony with hairy pussy. They don't have to be spinners. Thick thighs are worthy of worship. I've not seen anyone post on stg nor have I had much luck scouting out your boards over the last couple weeks. If anyone knows of a UTR I'd appreciate guidance.

    I'll be holed up at an off-strip casino, so CGs, BSWs, or MPs may fit the bill. Then again, I may arrive and not be mongering, depending on my mood. It is my (old) birthday coming up. BBFSCIP would be the ultimate, but anything HJ would be fine as long as there was UC roaming. At my age, one pop is enough.

    I have room in my mailbox if you wish to PM.

    For transparency, the LSL moniker comes from days past when my (now ex (alcoholic)) wife would entertain married male friends and have me go last (my favorite position in the lineup). I've heard of the Green Door; if it is available to a single guy celebrating another orbit around the sun.

    Thanks!

    LSL.
    Green Door is good for single guys. Go on a Frida or Saturday and buddy up with security for a bit before trying to jump in on the action. They'll point you to people who are game and are often used by couplesto vet singles for them, even the couples that say they're only looking for couples.

  14. #10340

    Fantastic spa Jones and warm springs

    Anybody check this place out. Just wondering if they do HE at all.

    Appreciate the intel.

    TIA.

    Rhaegar.

  15. #10339

    Another traveler to LV

    You can find my posts on the Michigan / Grand Rapids sites if you want to check me out. Not LE.

    I'll be in LV from 8/1 to 11 taking care of personal family business and getting some alone time.

    I'm looking for suggestions to steer me the right direction for my odd requests: I like smaller breasted ebony with hairy pussy. They don't have to be spinners. Thick thighs are worthy of worship. I've not seen anyone post on stg nor have I had much luck scouting out your boards over the last couple weeks. If anyone knows of a UTR I'd appreciate guidance.

    I'll be holed up at an off-strip casino, so CGs, BSWs, or MPs may fit the bill. Then again, I may arrive and not be mongering, depending on my mood. It is my (old) birthday coming up. BBFSCIP would be the ultimate, but anything HJ would be fine as long as there was UC roaming. At my age, one pop is enough.

    I have room in my mailbox if you wish to PM.

    For transparency, the LSL moniker comes from days past when my (now ex (alcoholic)) wife would entertain married male friends and have me go last (my favorite position in the lineup). I've heard of the Green Door; if it is available to a single guy celebrating another orbit around the sun.

    Thanks!

    LSL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape