Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,006 to 10,020 of 59484
-
08-03-22 16:02 #49479Senior Member

Posts: 297Az
That's every spa I've been to in AZ.
Originally Posted by Jaguar57
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 14:48 #49478Senior Member

Posts: 239You try Pileo in SS?
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 14:41 #49477Senior Member

Posts: 27What happened? Any further info?
Originally Posted by Tudai
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 14:22 #49476Senior Member

Posts: 1456Orlando
I was originally going to be in Orlando this month for a few days but it fell through, so I had gone to the Orlando threads and every single person speaks well of Milk. Nobody complained at all and from my understanding they've been operating like this for some time.
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]
I did get some PM's saying although they have a "no tipping allowed" policy they really mean no tipping "required". Several guys said they got the girl to go the extra mile for an extra hundred after a few visits. But for 2.0 I've never heard of anyplace in this country that provides such a service for that price.
-
08-03-22 14:16 #49475Senior Member

Posts: 194I have been to MM and NDS many times. BBBJ and tuma are near my top 5. Atl used to have places like this, but LKATL is no where near as fun and at 350.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 13:50 #49474Senior Member

Posts: 735More info on Anna
Can you provide more info on Anna please? Body type, height, hair, etc. How energetic is she (UTC or OTC)? PM is fine as well.
Originally Posted by MassageGuyTom
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 13:46 #49473Senior Member

Posts: 735Lkatl
The only service in Atlanta that I know of that can compare to this experience is LKATL. But hhr starts at $$. 6 and hr at $$ 5. They do offer BBBJ, shower, DFK (depends on the provider) and CFS. Very good but pricey.
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 13:42 #49472Senior Member

Posts: 735Google it
ML is Massage Legend on Roswell Rd in town. Google it for direction.
Originally Posted by BKill00
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 12:17 #49471Regular Member

Posts: 2Which one is Kelly?
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 10:58 #49470Regular Member

Posts: 2New to the area, best recommendations?
Looking for other races then AMPs thanks guys.
-
08-03-22 10:51 #49469Senior Member

Posts: 62She was still there a month ago. Has she since left?
Originally Posted by BigComanche
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 09:14 #49468Senior Member

Posts: 2029Sheesh. I can barely get one Asian in Atlanta to give me a BBBJ. Always a CBJ and CFS. I'll have to make that trip to this spot.
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]
.
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]
In comparisons to those demanding a tip for the most basic of task. I only once get an OTD time of $$ at chalet spa but that was with heavy negotiation and not budging on what I'd give for FS. It is usually $$. 60 and $ X 3 + at most spas with FS. I asked one Asian at a spot I tried for anal. She said not even for 1 million dollars she'd do anal LOL. Thanks for sharing this spot!
-
08-03-22 08:53 #49467Senior Member

Posts: 343There are more
This sounds like the MO for Tops Spa (not Tops Masssage), on Alma Church and Angel on Broadway in Mesa, AZ. If you're in the area, definitely look them up. The first time I went to Tops after a great session, two more girls came in and kissed, rubbed and hugged on me until I left.
Originally Posted by JDont
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 05:12 #49466Senior Member

Posts: 611Amy from Paper Mill
Anyone know where she went? She was a big girl, was at Paper Mill and then iRelax. This was about a year ago.
-
08-03-22 05:07 #49465Senior Member

Posts: 611Actually Dallas does. There are some fantastic places there, tos salad at a few of them, and rooms with built in spas.
Originally Posted by JDont
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




