Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 409 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 309 359 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 459 509 909 1409 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,135 of 24820
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18700

    Morgan Emery?

    I'm having trouble with my Search Feature in Forum. I apologize in advance, but does anyone have experience with this one?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/emery-mo...napolis-946648

  2. #18699

    Remy?

    I saw a post a while back that Remy was involved in a situation that resulted in a bad report. Then she wasn't posting for some time. She's back. Any reason to believe the bad situation would reoccur? I was planning to see her again about the time that happened, and now I'm not so sure.

  3. #18698

    Same here.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinAndWin85  [View Original Post]
    It's coming up enlarged and only shows a partial screen.
    Must be a new undocumented feature. I hope they discover it and fix it.

  4. #18697

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Dozer6872  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone else having problems with the site on reviews or looking at the site?
    It's coming up enlarged and only shows a partial screen.

  5. #18696

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Dozer6872  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone else having problems with the site on reviews or looking at the site?
    I assumed it was because I had reported all the fake accounts that were asking for deposits or booking fees.

  6. #18695

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Turpentine  [View Original Post]
    What's up with all these girls asking for deposits? As soon as they ask I say no and block them.
    There must be a lot of fools paying because the number of 'girls' asking for a booking fee has shot up. I have been reporting them but that goofy EB site just blocked me because I have reported too many fakers. Apparently the EB site is fine with fake accounts.

  7. #18694

    Deposit

    What's up with all these girls asking for deposits? As soon as they ask I say no and block them.

  8. #18693

    She was

    Quote Originally Posted by Thaute  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure she was pregnant a while back. Don't know if she had it put down or what.
    Just popped out the baby last month. She's back and has milk for those who like that sort of thing.

  9. #18692

    Problem with EB

    Is anyone else having problems with the site on reviews or looking at the site?

  10. #18691
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoooosier1  [View Original Post]
    Marissa was a good time a year or go. Tall with nice assets. Great head game. FS was good too. I remember a seedy looking bf was always around. He was harmless tho.
    Pretty sure she was pregnant a while back. Don't know if she had it put down or what.

  11. #18690

    Marissa

    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzie317  [View Original Post]
    Marissa is what I remember her new being. I met with her a few times, the last being about a year ago. Contact is always sketchy, but a great time when things matched up. Definitely a great BBBJ and a nice fat ass.
    Marissa was a good time a year or go. Tall with nice assets. Great head game. FS was good too. I remember a seedy looking bf was always around. He was harmless tho.

  12. #18689
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter2  [View Original Post]
    I think 150 is too high for that one specially with the CBJ.
    I'm new to the escort scene, only seen 3 so far, her, Sammy Tsunami and another down in Louisville. I'm used to the AMP world where it's $40 for the half and $100 to $140 for CBJ / CFS from someone nowhere near as attractive, that's my reference. So far I've been ghosted more times than I have had provider visits and I'm operating on a limited window of opportunity.

    If I can't find an escort then I hit Sweets for a sure thing. Since I'm committed to blowing at most $180 then $150 isn't that bad for me since she's quick to respond.

    What should her going rate be? Looking to calibrate myself on prices. They seem to be all over the place, from $60 to $150 for QVs and I tend to think they're either scammers or muggers at either end of the spectrum.

  13. #18688

    Nikki near Mann Road from EB

    Met her for the first time this week. She has great reviews on EB and they seemed to really focus on her BJ skills. So, we arranged to connect at her house which is in a so-so neighborhood. Def not unsafe. But parking in the driveway with neighbors all around makes me a little cautious as to who is watching. But, I didn't see anyone outside. You go around to the back door and head on it. This appears to be her bedroom with a queen size bed and large tv; dimly lit.

    The session started with some talking and getting to know each other followed by, what do you want? I opted for BJ only and had to stop her so it wasn't over too quickly. She does a good job. When I told her that it was good. She started with the story about her not having teeth, her dentist's screw up on her false teeth, etc. Really a buzz kill mid BJ. But once she started again it was fine. CIM and then out the door rather quickly.

    Would I repeat? Eh, not sure. She does have pricing on EB that lists both bare and covered pricing. If that's your thing, she may be an option for you. I prefer to not go bare.

  14. #18687

    Trixi and?

    Had some free time over the last few days.

    First up Trixie: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...430/3173894432.

    Cute enough girl, little thicker then pics (not bad) and some acne. Really bad time. Said like 5 words the entire time and I was actively trying to talk with her. Okay BBBJ, limp fish mish. I paid her extra for the half and realized my mistake 5 min in. Was out in 15 min. Maybe worth a QV if you want a quick fix.

    Second?: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...647/7654348396.

    I know her name but I won't share it without permission. Young, attractive, seems to have issues (drugs and alcohol). Service is very YMMV. Not sure what her roommate situation is like. We were a bit rushed so her friend could come back. Not worth the listed price IMO. If its her vs seeing a DI girl, not even a debate.

    Happy hunting.

  15. #18686
    Quote Originally Posted by Blah0621  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3173164898

    She's bigger, hold the cheese and stretch marks. Fun too, took Greek really well. Big boobs though and I would guess 30's. Her prices might be a little higher than the $150 you were looking for though. Hope that helps!
    I think 150 is too high for that one specially with the CBJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape