Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 410 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 310 360 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 460 510 910 1410 ... LastLast
Results 6,136 to 6,150 of 24822
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18687

    Trixi and?

    Had some free time over the last few days.

    First up Trixie: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...430/3173894432.

    Cute enough girl, little thicker then pics (not bad) and some acne. Really bad time. Said like 5 words the entire time and I was actively trying to talk with her. Okay BBBJ, limp fish mish. I paid her extra for the half and realized my mistake 5 min in. Was out in 15 min. Maybe worth a QV if you want a quick fix.

    Second?: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...647/7654348396.

    I know her name but I won't share it without permission. Young, attractive, seems to have issues (drugs and alcohol). Service is very YMMV. Not sure what her roommate situation is like. We were a bit rushed so her friend could come back. Not worth the listed price IMO. If its her vs seeing a DI girl, not even a debate.

    Happy hunting.

  2. #18686
    Quote Originally Posted by Blah0621  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3173164898

    She's bigger, hold the cheese and stretch marks. Fun too, took Greek really well. Big boobs though and I would guess 30's. Her prices might be a little higher than the $150 you were looking for though. Hope that helps!
    I think 150 is too high for that one specially with the CBJ.

  3. #18685

    Anyone had luck with Ari?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/87753250

    I've been texting with her for a while, she's sent verification photos, and seems legit, but in my opinion too hot for the 140 qv she offers. Is she TGTBT, maybe not as hot as I think? Or has someone seen her that can comment?

  4. #18684

    I've seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistfall38  [View Original Post]
    Hey, all. Louisville senior coming up this week. I'm thinking of partaking but not sure of who to try. First, any parts of town to avoid? As for what I like, not sure what rates are like up there but if there's someone inexpensive, say, no more than 150 for a HH, that'd be nice. I prefer a nice ass over nice boobs. I love small perky boobs. And I love big girls as well. Thick but not all cottage cheesy. And older women. Thanks for any help.
    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3173164898

    She's bigger, hold the cheese and stretch marks. Fun too, took Greek really well. Big boobs though and I would guess 30's. Her prices might be a little higher than the $150 you were looking for though. Hope that helps!

  5. #18683
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzie317  [View Original Post]
    Marissa is what I remember her new being. I met with her a few times, the last being about a year ago. Contact is always sketchy, but a great time when things matched up. Definitely a great BBBJ and a nice fat ass.
    Shit, yeah, I remember her under that name, I knew the picture looked familiar. She's definitely bigger than her pics and she did a pretty decent job, but not the best I've had. Pretty bad about responding for sure.

  6. #18682

    Marissa

    Marissa is what I remember her new being. I met with her a few times, the last being about a year ago. Contact is always sketchy, but a great time when things matched up. Definitely a great BBBJ and a nice fat ass.

    Quote Originally Posted by KJohn58  [View Original Post]
    What's the skinny on her? She's very attractive, body type I'd like to enjoy. Any information is appreciated.

    The puzzling pictures show 2 different girls of 2 completely ethnic backgrounds. That always cry's out Fake?

  7. #18681
    Quote Originally Posted by KJohn58  [View Original Post]
    What's the skinny on her? She's very attractive, body type I'd like to enjoy. Any information is appreciated.

    The puzzling pictures show 2 different girls of 2 completely ethnic backgrounds. That always cry's out Fake?
    Older reviews indicate that she's a head monster but carries more weight in the hips than the pictures show. Her ad says she's near me so I shot her a text and haven't heard anything back yet. Will update.

  8. #18680

    Rizzy

    Quote Originally Posted by LegKiBob  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she is back on listcrawler last four 2265.
    What's the skinny on her? She's very attractive, body type I'd like to enjoy. Any information is appreciated.

    The puzzling pictures show 2 different girls of 2 completely ethnic backgrounds. That always cry's out Fake?

  9. #18679
    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoLust  [View Original Post]
    The amazing thing is, she is 5-6, 115 lbs on the DI site. Numbers are all over.
    Those numbers are more accurate.

  10. #18678

    Kay numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter2  [View Original Post]
    You are correct the stats are jacked. She has a very nice body and loves to fuck
    The amazing thing is, she is 5-6, 115 lbs on the DI site. Numbers are all over.

  11. #18677

    Rizzy

    Looks like she is back on listcrawler last four 2265.

  12. #18676

    Di

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistfall38  [View Original Post]
    Hey, all. Louisville senior coming up this week. I'm thinking of partaking but not sure of who to try. First, any parts of town to avoid? As for what I like, not sure what rates are like up there but if there's someone inexpensive, say, no more than 150 for a HH, that'd be nice. I prefer a nice ass over nice boobs. I love small perky boobs. And I love big girls as well. Thick but not all cottage cheesy. And older women. Thanks for any help.
    To avoid any hassle, I'd suggest DI. There's a thread in the lower portion under Indianapolis on this site. I don't think any are in the 150 range tho (used to be- but you know- inflation). All are solid choices and most importantly- safe. You'll probably have to get verified tho so maybe start on that once you pick the one you want to see. Good luck.

    Aj8.

  13. #18675

    Coming for a visit

    Hey, all. Louisville senior coming up this week. I'm thinking of partaking but not sure of who to try. First, any parts of town to avoid? As for what I like, not sure what rates are like up there but if there's someone inexpensive, say, no more than 150 for a HH, that'd be nice. I prefer a nice ass over nice boobs. I love small perky boobs. And I love big girls as well. Thick but not all cottage cheesy. And older women. Thanks for any help.

  14. #18674

    Strawberry

    I was thinking about seeing strawberry because she close. Been seeing her add for awhile. Just.

    Curious if anybody's had any information on her. Any help is appreciated thank you.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/87576860

  15. #18673

    Ms. New / Mel??

    Hey all. Coming to Indianapolis in a bit and was wondering if anybody remembers a blonde that used to advertise as Ms New? I think her name was Mel and she may have been a Melissa or Melanie. She had a ship's wheel tat on her back and may have been in the Fort Wayne area but I saw her in Indianapolis. Just thought I'd take a long shot and see if she might still be out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape