Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,136 to 6,150 of 24822
-
08-03-22 13:23 #18687Senior Member

Posts: 272Trixi and?
Had some free time over the last few days.
First up Trixie: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...430/3173894432.
Cute enough girl, little thicker then pics (not bad) and some acne. Really bad time. Said like 5 words the entire time and I was actively trying to talk with her. Okay BBBJ, limp fish mish. I paid her extra for the half and realized my mistake 5 min in. Was out in 15 min. Maybe worth a QV if you want a quick fix.
Second?: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...647/7654348396.
I know her name but I won't share it without permission. Young, attractive, seems to have issues (drugs and alcohol). Service is very YMMV. Not sure what her roommate situation is like. We were a bit rushed so her friend could come back. Not worth the listed price IMO. If its her vs seeing a DI girl, not even a debate.
Happy hunting.
-
08-03-22 13:04 #18686Senior Member

Posts: 292I think 150 is too high for that one specially with the CBJ.
Originally Posted by Blah0621
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 11:22 #18685Regular Member

Posts: 6Anyone had luck with Ari?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/87753250
I've been texting with her for a while, she's sent verification photos, and seems legit, but in my opinion too hot for the 140 qv she offers. Is she TGTBT, maybe not as hot as I think? Or has someone seen her that can comment?
-
08-03-22 09:56 #18684Senior Member

Posts: 344I've seen her
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3173164898
Originally Posted by Mistfall38
[View Original Post]
She's bigger, hold the cheese and stretch marks. Fun too, took Greek really well. Big boobs though and I would guess 30's. Her prices might be a little higher than the $150 you were looking for though. Hope that helps!
-
08-02-22 15:10 #18683Senior Member

Posts: 339Shit, yeah, I remember her under that name, I knew the picture looked familiar. She's definitely bigger than her pics and she did a pretty decent job, but not the best I've had. Pretty bad about responding for sure.
Originally Posted by Krayzie317
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 11:07 #18682Senior Member

Posts: 72Marissa
Marissa is what I remember her new being. I met with her a few times, the last being about a year ago. Contact is always sketchy, but a great time when things matched up. Definitely a great BBBJ and a nice fat ass.
Originally Posted by KJohn58
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 10:53 #18681Senior Member

Posts: 339Older reviews indicate that she's a head monster but carries more weight in the hips than the pictures show. Her ad says she's near me so I shot her a text and haven't heard anything back yet. Will update.
Originally Posted by KJohn58
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 10:18 #18680Senior Member

Posts: 153Rizzy
What's the skinny on her? She's very attractive, body type I'd like to enjoy. Any information is appreciated.
Originally Posted by LegKiBob
[View Original Post]
The puzzling pictures show 2 different girls of 2 completely ethnic backgrounds. That always cry's out Fake?
-
08-02-22 09:32 #18679Senior Member

Posts: 292Those numbers are more accurate.
Originally Posted by RomeoLust
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 09:06 #18678Senior Member

Posts: 148Kay numbers
The amazing thing is, she is 5-6, 115 lbs on the DI site. Numbers are all over.
Originally Posted by HoHunter2
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 22:17 #18677Senior Member

Posts: 187Rizzy
Looks like she is back on listcrawler last four 2265.
-
08-01-22 19:13 #18676Senior Member

Posts: 498Di
To avoid any hassle, I'd suggest DI. There's a thread in the lower portion under Indianapolis on this site. I don't think any are in the 150 range tho (used to be- but you know- inflation). All are solid choices and most importantly- safe. You'll probably have to get verified tho so maybe start on that once you pick the one you want to see. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Mistfall38
[View Original Post]
Aj8.
-
08-01-22 17:56 #18675Senior Member

Posts: 301Coming for a visit
Hey, all. Louisville senior coming up this week. I'm thinking of partaking but not sure of who to try. First, any parts of town to avoid? As for what I like, not sure what rates are like up there but if there's someone inexpensive, say, no more than 150 for a HH, that'd be nice. I prefer a nice ass over nice boobs. I love small perky boobs. And I love big girls as well. Thick but not all cottage cheesy. And older women. Thanks for any help.
-
08-01-22 13:18 #18674Senior Member

Posts: 30Strawberry
I was thinking about seeing strawberry because she close. Been seeing her add for awhile. Just.
Curious if anybody's had any information on her. Any help is appreciated thank you.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/87576860
-
08-01-22 12:13 #18673Senior Member

Posts: 62Ms. New / Mel??
Hey all. Coming to Indianapolis in a bit and was wondering if anybody remembers a blonde that used to advertise as Ms New? I think her name was Mel and she may have been a Melissa or Melanie. She had a ship's wheel tat on her back and may have been in the Fort Wayne area but I saw her in Indianapolis. Just thought I'd take a long shot and see if she might still be out there.









Reply With Quote




