Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 294 of 930 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 344 394 794 ... LastLast
Results 4,396 to 4,410 of 13936
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #9541

    Tried

    Quote Originally Posted by Sadako  [View Original Post]
    She sounds great but this is your first post and I saw you also commented with the same username on callescort. Org and privatedelights with new accounts there as well. Looks like all those accounts were made in July of this year as well, are you new to the escort world? Anyone else ever see this lady before?
    Tried to set something up last week or so ago and whoever it was that answered is extremely rude, difficult and a plain c*nt.

    I tried from another number with no reply at all. So. Good luck.

  2. #9540

    Older Ladies

    Any older providers, 50+, that anyone recommends? Going to be in town next week and I prefer a more aged provider. Also, I've seen where some people had issues bringing them up to their rooms due to potential robberies. Is that a common thing in Vegas? Should a visitor visit an AMP instead?

  3. #9539
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadako  [View Original Post]
    She sounds great but this is your first post and I saw you also commented with the same username on callescort. Org and privatedelights with new accounts there as well. Looks like all those accounts were made in July of this year as well, are you new to the escort world? Anyone else ever see this lady before?
    I've seen her twice, to echo the other reviews on PD, high energy and enthusiasm. Great time. If you've seen AmandaBabe from PD who went between here and CA, Sadie reminded me of her.

  4. #9538

    Eros

    Quote Originally Posted by Bxy444  [View Original Post]
    Is Labor Day absolutely insane in LV that time of year? I am coming from out of state looking to get pointed in the right direction. Is EROs a safe / trusted site to schedule meetings? Thanks in advance for all the help, feel free to PM if needed.
    My experience with Eros is most of them are scams or a ton of upsell. PD, TER, or even them are better then Eros.

    Good luck.

  5. #9537

    Labor Day

    Is Labor Day absolutely insane in LV that time of year? I am coming from out of state looking to get pointed in the right direction. Is EROs a safe / trusted site to schedule meetings? Thanks in advance for all the help, feel free to PM if needed.

  6. #9536
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadako  [View Original Post]
    She sounds great but this is your first post and I saw you also commented with the same username on callescort. Org and privatedelights with new accounts there as well. Looks like all those accounts were made in July of this year as well, are you new to the escort world? Anyone else ever see this lady before?
    Yep, that's me. Here on business and this is my first time to the escort world.

  7. #9535
    Quote Originally Posted by LlamaChops  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/tastysadiejames

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sadie-ja...-vegas-1005232

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/lovelotofsadie

    Was able to schedule an IC with her last week. She had a few 5 star reviews on PD and priced reasonable at $330 an hour, so I decided why not. Guessing she's low volume and does it for fun? Said she's a chef so I dunno. I see her prices varied a little bit depending on website, but she didn't mention anything about the donation once. I was at her IC hotel on the strip within 2. 5 hrs from when I first messaged here. A large part of that time was she had maintenance in her room fixing her TV. She didn't even screen me really, I just used the screening info on PD, which was just basic info like age, race, height / weight. Never asked for a photo or I'd.

    Pictures are obviously with filters so she has perfect skin / makeup in the photos. She was really that pretty, petite, tight body in person (like 5' 2"100) when she opened the door, but with a different hairstyle. She was easy to talk to. Turned out we graduated from the same high school so it really was like hanging out with an old friend. No bare, CIM / COF, Greek services, but aside from that she was game for everything else I wanted to do. She loved DFK and DATY..
    She sounds great but this is your first post and I saw you also commented with the same username on callescort. Org and privatedelights with new accounts there as well. Looks like all those accounts were made in July of this year as well, are you new to the escort world? Anyone else ever see this lady before?

  8. #9534
    https://tryst.link/escort/tastysadiejames

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sadie-ja...-vegas-1005232

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/lovelotofsadie

    Was able to schedule an IC with her last week. She had a few 5 star reviews on PD and priced reasonable at $330 an hour, so I decided why not. Guessing she's low volume and does it for fun? Said she's a chef so I dunno. I see her prices varied a little bit depending on website, but she didn't mention anything about the donation once. I was at her IC hotel on the strip within 2. 5 hrs from when I first messaged here. A large part of that time was she had maintenance in her room fixing her TV. She didn't even screen me really, I just used the screening info on PD, which was just basic info like age, race, height / weight. Never asked for a photo or I'd.

    Pictures are obviously with filters so she has perfect skin / makeup in the photos. She was really that pretty, petite, tight body in person (like 5' 2"100) when she opened the door, but with a different hairstyle. She was easy to talk to. Turned out we graduated from the same high school so it really was like hanging out with an old friend. No bare, CIM / COF, Greek services, but aside from that she was game for everything else I wanted to do. She loved DFK and DATY. Kitty looks immaculate, no odor, tasted great, she really does take care of herself. I hate the smell of cigarettes and couldn't detect any, but she does vape (at the end of the session, not during) if that matters to anyone. I'd definitely repeat if we cross paths again in the future.

  9. #9533
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Her tryst ad screams do all the investigative work you can find on her? Googling every # or email for her.

    But, my take she is upseller and your only getting a massage with Vaseling lotion.

    Oh you want that baby, Sorry I don't offer that type of date.

    Move on.
    There are several scam flags here. Never ever ever pay a deposit. Notice photo shop photos. Notice the +1 in front of the phone number. Never ever give your room number to these frauds. If you want to see some legit massage gals, go to the Ter site.

  10. #9532
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy253  [View Original Post]
    Hey, looking to enjoy the area while I visit. Has anyone had any experience with AriaFox?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ariaplatinum
    Her tryst ad screams do all the investigative work you can find on her? Googling every # or email for her.

    But, my take she is upseller and your only getting a massage with Vaseling lotion.

    Oh you want that baby, Sorry I don't offer that type of date.

    Move on.

  11. #9531
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSword  [View Original Post]
    You see the little area that says she requires a deposit? Usually a good sign that it's a b. S. Ad.
    I would have said the $300 for an hour in Vegas was the giveaway, but the deposit is also a huge red flag.

  12. #9530

    The fine print

    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy253  [View Original Post]
    Hey, looking to enjoy the area while I visit. Has anyone had any experience with AriaFox?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ariaplatinum
    You see the little area that says she requires a deposit? Usually a good sign that it's a b. S. Ad.

  13. #9529

    AriaPlatinum

    Hey, looking to enjoy the area while I visit. Has anyone had any experience with AriaFox?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ariaplatinum

  14. #9528
    Quote Originally Posted by Rook6642  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Tiffany Banks?

    Are these girls worth the $500 for the hour?

    Done with the k-girl scene in Vegas looking for a new agency when I head out they.
    Even though its been years since I visited their site, I still notice that they have the same girls up.

  15. #9527
    Quote Originally Posted by Rook6642  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Tiffany Banks?

    Are these girls worth the $500 for the hour?

    Done with the k-girl scene in Vegas looking for a new agency when I head out they.
    Never say your done with the kgirls cause there the best bang for your buck!

    Nice clean appt, clean towels, decent bed, clean bathroom.

    Once ya venture out and see some of the white trash, trashy blondes, low budget Chinese, ghetto aa, chunky or thick latinas.

    After one or two bad appts or upselled you say F this. I can pay cheaper and get bare or cip plus a nice clean shower before or after. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape