Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 355 of 870 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 405 455 855 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,325 of 13047
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7737

    Exploring the valley floor

    Moved to the valley not long ago and decide to explore the massage scene along the 101.

    Started in Encino at Asiangel. Walked in and an older lady named Wendy wearing a mask greeted me. Can't say much about her looks but she was friendly. I need it a legit massage because my back was sore but I also wanted to see if anything else was as available. I got a very good massage with lots of pressure. When she massaged my legs she moved up to my ass and tickled my balls a little. On the flip she let it be known that Junior could also get a massage and she lubed me up and the stroking began. As I was working up to let my seeds fly I grabbed her ass and a handful of pussy. After a clean up and some water I was done. Gave her a tip and said thank you. Not a bad start.

  2. #7736
    Banned Member


    Posts: 389
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  3. #7735

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiMan  [View Original Post]
    He's probably talking about this:

    Pro Acupressure Massage in Eagle Rock, California.

    I appreciate all the info and reports brothers. I'm just getting tired of all this secret password / handshake stuff. You're not going to stop the law from investigating if that's what you're worried about. The more free flow of easy intell will encourage more lurkers to actually try out these places and hopefully share more reports. End of rant. Thank you for your time and consideration.
    If this is the place, it's not worth it. Don't waste your time and money.

  4. #7734

    Late Closing Time

    Why can't MPs in LA close late like in San Diego? SD's standard closing time is 10:30 pm and a lot still open til 11:30 pm. Why?

  5. #7733
    Hello Mongers,

    It is a pleasure to be part of your community.

    Do you have any suggestions for asian massage parlors that offer BBFS / CIP on the westside, in the SF valley or in South Bay?

    Thank you very much.

  6. #7732
    Wow. Looks like a lot of work. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Here are my notes from temple of bliss, la staff:

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/queen-love-2/

    Owns the joint. Apparently has a long term immune deficiency. Is nuts and take 50% of the action. Has a bad vibe on the level of Charles Manson in a recording studio.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/luxy-star/

    Executive vice president of global initiatives. Has been here for 10 years. Getting a handjob from her is kind of like going to olive garden with your sister. You would go again just for the breadsticks. In her defense she does show you her fucken cooter. Most girls here will not show their growler.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/ishtar-mera/

    Preternatural real tits. So sexy I would cut off both my hands if she promised to use them to finger herself. Is on some other level when it comes to reality. Totally dissociative during the handjob. Is looking to take over as the queen's consigliere. But great tits.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/mira/

    I have no idea who this is. She needs to start an eating disorder to lose weight.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/shantara-2/

  7. #7731
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Follow me for I am the light of the world

    Here are my notes from temple of bliss, la staff:

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/queen-love-2/

    Owns the joint. Apparently has a long term immune deficiency. Is nuts and take 50% of the action. Has a bad vibe on the level of Charles Manson in a recording studio.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/luxy-star/

    Executive vice president of global initiatives. Has been here for 10 years. Getting a handjob from her is kind of like going to olive garden with your sister. You would go again just for the breadsticks. In her defense she does show you her fucken cooter. Most girls here will not show their growler.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/ishtar-mera/

    Preternatural real tits. So sexy I would cut off both my hands if she promised to use them to finger herself. Is on some other level when it comes to reality. Totally dissociative during the handjob. Is looking to take over as the queen's consigliere. But great tits.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/mira/

    I have no idea who this is. She needs to start an eating disorder to lose weight.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/shantara-2/

    Does not appeal to me. Looks like someone needs to scrub her she looks dirty. Also, not even a clinically acceptable thigh gap.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/sara-swati/

    Like 40 or something. Really good fake tits and will let you fuck them. But she is going to die soon. She does not belong at the temple, she belongs at sunrise assisted living.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/aura-sophia/

    Sweaty fat middle eastern girl who must have a blood alcohol resting. 2 useless.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/scarlett-grace/

    Have not seen her. Has some kind of Portuguese accent. Fuck that. Has hairy legs. Fuck that too.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/bhumi-devi/

    Horrifying. Stay away. Details available via PM.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/marie-stella/

    Trying to figure out who this was. Is over 30 so probably not worth it.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/ka-monique/

    The ugliest girl at the temple that if have seen. Has like a stink to her. Gross.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/leela-suri/

    Sexy. Rushes the program. Hates her job. Good service if you have a port of Los Angeles size backorder.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/angelica/

    Saw her in person when I was getting services from someone else. Is as big as the entire staff of the view. Has horrible tattoos. Has guys rating her on maps of rub. Avoid.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/zoe-athena/

    Extremely upsetting. Has marfan's syndrome so that is incredibly sexy. Is lit and high AF but in a benzo way and is not into it. But a looker for sure.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/bella-la-rosa/

    Never seen her. Too fat. The nose ring makes her look like a bull.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/ishwari-swan/

    Have seen some reports of her porn activities and I scromited.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/crystal-leilani/

    Is apparently a porn star. I saw a video of her talking about the industry. As amusing as watching the FBI director discuss laptops.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/radha-rose/

    Chonky girl who should be cleaning houses.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/juliette/

    I have not been able to see her. She is a jedi. She is a total sex pot, a degen type. Nice fat ass on a thin frame. I will report back.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/isis-sara/

    Looks crazy. Looks like the guy from soft white underbelly was like, no, you are too fucked up. I will not see her. No interest.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/vivienne/

    Way way delusional about her sexiness. I will see her again because she gets pants less and has no problem edging me. If she does tattoo removal she is a jedi.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/kali-maya/

    This is a handjob joint not a mother's group.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/rebekah-dakini/

    May be non binary. Boring handjob. Like both of us almost fell asleep.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/ali-jewel/

    Good body even with the light pooch. But kind of like a bullet train. Far away and getting farther. Not a good experience.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/ajaya-flor/

    We have a team working on this. Will report back.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/nikea-nikole/

    More false advertising than a lead generation service. I thought she would be some burnt out white hippie who had her soul crushed when burning man was cancelled. In reality she is this dark shrimpy sort of girl. Does have a great body and great collar bone but needs some attitude adjustment abdn ball handling lessons.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/annaliese/

    Has a juicy ass like a watermelon at Gelsons. I will try her again. She tried to upcharge me for grabbing that fucken ass.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/akasha/

    Not impressive at all. Looks like a girl who works at an Avis car rental counter in Nashville.

    I will do the rest later.

  8. #7730
    You are doing the lords work here.

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I do not quite understand how the most mediocre of handjob joints, aka goldfinger, got place in little Tehran at the 1900 block of Westwood, but the place is a good resource. Here are my notes:

    Angela. Does not take off any clothes. Is literally under 30. Is hotter than any of the hot young Asian girls on sawtelle (fuck, the women at the nail joint on main and hill in Santa Monica are hotter than the drek on sawtelle). Is pleasant. But the best parts are her rear end ass play and ball fondling when I am face down. She knows I dig it, and she doesn't do anything stupid like shove a finger up my ass. Then on the flip, she knows to sit across from me criss cross apple sauce and jerk me two handed for as long as I fucken please. When I shoot the rope (thank you zinc, niacin, green tea and keto shakes) she asks if I am ok. I guess the rest of you just kind of shoot blanks and shit.

    Penny. Slim and pretty hot. Gets nude and let me check for teriyaki sauce. Has a wispy Bush. Only problem is she is very one dimensional. She just bends over from the side to jerk me off. But fun to look at.

    Coco. Also hot. Takes her clothes off and has a decent Bush. I am kind of over her because the one time I was with her and she pulled her pants off she let loose a fart and I finally realized that something can smell worse than the shit the girls eat at goldfinger that stinks up the joint.

    Katie. I forget why, but decent.

    Bella. Horrible. Watches the clock, upsells, wears a mask.

    Yukie. Even worse.

    Emily. Either has covid or a coughing kind of tick. Terrible dickwork. Big fat tits tho.

    Vanessa. Would not fuck her with your dick in my dreams.

    Selena. Pretty sure a fat pig.

    Yoyo. Unknown.

  9. #7729
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Vernon

    Quote Originally Posted by KevBro626  [View Original Post]
    Hey what's up buds.

    New here wondering if anyone knows of any good spots in the 626 area?
    Azusa and Vernon do not exist. They are made up places like Cerritos, La Mirada and Chino hills.

  10. #7728
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Kabob

    I do not quite understand how the most mediocre of handjob joints, aka goldfinger, got place in little Tehran at the 1900 block of Westwood, but the place is a good resource. Here are my notes:

    Angela. Does not take off any clothes. Is literally under 30. Is hotter than any of the hot young Asian girls on sawtelle (fuck, the women at the nail joint on main and hill in Santa Monica are hotter than the drek on sawtelle). Is pleasant. But the best parts are her rear end ass play and ball fondling when I am face down. She knows I dig it, and she doesn't do anything stupid like shove a finger up my ass. Then on the flip, she knows to sit across from me criss cross apple sauce and jerk me two handed for as long as I fucken please. When I shoot the rope (thank you zinc, niacin, green tea and keto shakes) she asks if I am ok. I guess the rest of you just kind of shoot blanks and shit.

    Penny. Slim and pretty hot. Gets nude and let me check for teriyaki sauce. Has a wispy Bush. Only problem is she is very one dimensional. She just bends over from the side to jerk me off. But fun to look at.

    Coco. Also hot. Takes her clothes off and has a decent Bush. I am kind of over her because the one time I was with her and she pulled her pants off she let loose a fart and I finally realized that something can smell worse than the shit the girls eat at goldfinger that stinks up the joint.

    Katie. I forget why, but decent.

    Bella. Horrible. Watches the clock, upsells, wears a mask.

    Yukie. Even worse.

    Emily. Either has covid or a coughing kind of tick. Terrible dickwork. Big fat tits tho.

    Vanessa. Would not fuck her with your dick in my dreams.

    Selena. Pretty sure a fat pig.

    Yoyo. Unknown.

  11. #7727

    Azusa

    Hey what's up buds.

    New here wondering if anyone knows of any good spots in the 626 area?

  12. #7726
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    From your lips to gods ears.

    If There is one thing tbat is like nails on a chalkboard, it's people on these boards playing coy.

    Like people doing a report and saying "let's just say we had fun. " Idiots. This is an anonymous forum and a medium of information exchange. No I do not want to use my imagination. How about you just say what you did, where you did it, with whom, and what it cost? I'll be the one to decide if my mind is defiled by the sordid details.
    And yes I know sometimes some details have to be left out for some valid reason or another.

    But mostly, most of the time, they don't and people are just being stupid.

  13. #7725
    From your lips to gods ears.

    If There is one thing tbat is like nails on a chalkboard, it's people on these boards playing coy.

    Like people doing a report and saying "let's just say we had fun. " Idiots. This is an anonymous forum and a medium of information exchange. No I do not want to use my imagination. How about you just say what you did, where you did it, with whom, and what it cost? I'll be the one to decide if my mind is defiled by the sordid details.

    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiMan  [View Original Post]
    He's probably talking about this:

    Pro Acupressure Massage in Eagle Rock, California.

    I appreciate all the info and reports brothers. I'm just getting tired of all this secret password / handshake stuff. You're not going to stop the law from investigating if that's what you're worried about. The more free flow of easy intell will encourage more lurkers to actually try out these places and hopefully share more reports. End of rant. Thank you for your time and consideration.

  14. #7724
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMitch  [View Original Post]
    I gave plenty of clues in my post, use some google magic.
    He's probably talking about this:

    Pro Acupressure Massage in Eagle Rock, California.

    I appreciate all the info and reports brothers. I'm just getting tired of all this secret password / handshake stuff. You're not going to stop the law from investigating if that's what you're worried about. The more free flow of easy intell will encourage more lurkers to actually try out these places and hopefully share more reports. End of rant. Thank you for your time and consideration.

  15. #7723

    Also

    Quote Originally Posted by Rollory  [View Original Post]
    Saw alexa there but wouldn't repeat. Fairly hot about same age. But all business and mechanical and wouldn't let me touch her hair or face. Haven't seen Cherry good to know, would you repeat? We shoulda put this in the South Bay thread.
    I would stay away from Victoria. Not good looking at all, I felt bad saying no, so I took it. Super mechanical service, wouldn't allow me to touch her at all, and went I put the donation at the end of the deed, while I was getting dressed, she pretty much pushed me out of the way to grab it. Oh well, onto the next.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape