Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 9711
-
08-03-22 14:42 #8211Senior Member

Posts: 90Thanks for the info
Thanks guys for your honest opinion. I'm just trying to find some new (or doesn't have to be new new) providers that are solid.
Originally Posted by FreeWilly555
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 13:23 #8210Senior Member

Posts: 281Interesting to hear about McC. Previous review seemed to have suggest that she has more of an Americanized look with tan body, tall stature, bigger hip, and longer legs. Maybe a bit on the older side? I haven't seen her, but that description didn't give me the impression that she's ugly or fat. How would you describe her?
Originally Posted by SpideyLennon
[View Original Post]
I've personally never had any luck with seeing anyone good through KTE before, but would be curious to see how your experience goes with them this time around. It's been a while since I last used them.
-
08-03-22 12:50 #8209Regular Member

Posts: 19Current best overall?
Hi,
In town for a few days and wanting to partake. Been checking the boards. Who are the favorites right now? Based on looks and service? I love big boobs especially enhanced.
-
08-03-22 12:03 #8208Senior Member

Posts: 130Mcc in oc
I totally agree on this, saw her when she was in oc, I wanted to leave when she opened the door, but I just got in with the booker and wanted to see the popular girl she had. Booker wanted me to see mcc first before I can see other girls.
On another note, kudos to KTE for bringing down the price, while others went up. And for that, I am coming out of my cage and booking a kgirl this week. Yeah! I am that cheap!
Originally Posted by FreeWilly555
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 22:03 #8207Senior Member

Posts: 56So bad I nearly walked out thought what it would do to my relationship with booker.
Originally Posted by FreeWilly555
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 22:02 #8206Senior Member

Posts: 56Mc C is awful fat weird and not in the least least sexy.
Originally Posted by FuckBoySimp
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 21:49 #8205Senior Member

Posts: 317They along with Rebecca were hot trio in Seattle in early 2010's. Their legacies more or less started in the Pacific Northwest.
Originally Posted by Mmmmm00
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 18:50 #8204Senior Member

Posts: 90Kira, Jamie, Saya, and McC
Has anybody seen Kira, Jamie, Saya, or McC? If yes, how are they?
-
08-01-22 12:14 #8203Senior Member

Posts: 780Please clear out your mailbox. I have some Andy's info.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 10:02 #8202Senior Member

Posts: 746Yep.
You are correct. She's up on Ca-Kdolls how, and prior to that, I texted the booker and they told me to just text when I want to see her. I can't wait! I haven't seen her as many time as my other ATFs, because LA isn't her home base, but she may just be my all around very favorite provider.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 01:39 #8201Senior Member

Posts: 3690Jazmin
CKD should also book Jazmin. Just ask booker. If not then you might not have the right booker.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 00:53 #8200Senior Member

Posts: 177Stella and Chloe were friends? Now that would be a fun duo.
Originally Posted by Lapmusa
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 22:56 #8199Senior Member

Posts: 7266Went to visit Andys just to keep my number in good standing and saw few of his girls last week. He keeps getting these chi or tw that request these high donations but sometimes the lower donation ones are.
A hidden gem with extra services with a good tip?
If ya know Andy's than ya know, if not sorry.
-
07-31-22 22:53 #8198Senior Member

Posts: 7266Don't believe what you hear from worker friends cause sometimes they do that to protect them? Chloe and Mindy7 had stalkers as well!
Originally Posted by Lapmusa
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 17:47 #8197Senior Member

Posts: 104Chloe is still around?! Heard from Stella that she returned to Korea and never come back.
Originally Posted by IronMan78
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






