Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 9711
-
07-31-22 16:32 #8196Senior Member

Posts: 262She's one of the few that uses very little P.S. On her images. I don't think you'll be disappointed.
Originally Posted by BuildingGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 15:02 #8195Senior Member

Posts: 42Chloe
I second that. I thought Chloe went back to Korea and retired.
Originally Posted by Mmmmm00
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 20:30 #8194Senior Member

Posts: 7266She has a old / outdated one on them.
Originally Posted by LuciusApuleius
[View Original Post]
She doesn't need to advertise since she too me are has the longest list of clients from LA and gent from Seattle that fly down to see her. I even know bay area guys that fly down in the morning take cab to her location and bang for few hours than fly back to SF / SJ.
-
07-30-22 19:09 #8193Senior Member

Posts: 39Rebecca
DoesRebecca have an advertisement anywhere?
Originally Posted by Mmmmm00
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 14:56 #8192Senior Member

Posts: 326Thanks
"Thanks. Many good reviews. ".
Originally Posted by BobLove
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 02:35 #8191Senior Member

Posts: 1267There's a gazillion reviews of her, mainly San Jose and OC.
Originally Posted by BuildingGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 02:31 #8190Senior Member

Posts: 780Look again. There are 100's of reviews.
Originally Posted by BuildingGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 23:19 #8189Senior Member

Posts: 326Jazmin. Any Reviews?
"Are there any links to reviews of Jazmin? I couldn't find any on TER. Thanks. ".
Originally Posted by XCavalier00
[View Original Post]
Last edited by BuildingGuy; 07-29-22 at 23:20. Reason: Typos
-
07-29-22 23:02 #8188Senior Member

Posts: 746Only CGLA right now.
I only see her listed with CGLA right now. That is also unusual since she is always booked by Ca-Kdolls. I hope she will also be booking through CKD, as usual, because last I contacted CGLA, they asked me for three references. I didn't feel like dealing with that and I booked elsewhere. That's fine and all, but I hate bugging bookers to refer me, and I was surprised they didn't already have my info, considering how long I have been in that scene. Anyhow, if Jazmin is only with CGLA this time around, you better believe I will be dishing out those references.
Originally Posted by XCavalier00
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 19:38 #8187Regular Member

Posts: 11Ca Kdolls?
Is she back with CA Kdolls? Thanks for the heads up good sir.
Originally Posted by BobLove
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 19:19 #8186Senior Member

Posts: 7266Sometimes I don't want to leave and just cuddle with her and kiss for hours and listen where she wants to travel to? LOL.
Originally Posted by BuildingGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 16:41 #8185Senior Member

Posts: 1267Psa
Jazmin appears to be back in LA, which is rare because she prefers OC. No BB I believe, but at least a legend is back.
-
07-29-22 14:37 #8184Senior Member

Posts: 177Now I'm missing Rebecca. May have to give her another whirl.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 13:09 #8183Senior Member

Posts: 326More Praise for Rebecca
"Rebecca always says at least one thing to me which reveals real thoughtfulness. Many a time something she said to me comes popping back into my head a week or two later. ".
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 13:05 #8182Senior Member

Posts: 326Yoco. Redux
"Who are as funny as Margaret Cho or Ali Wong. ".
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





