Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 4950
-
08-04-22 09:15 #1650Senior Member

Posts: 922Yes
That is my review of Gypsy.
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 19:20 #1649Regular Member

Posts: 3Talked to her a few weeks ago but she was up north on vacation.
Originally Posted by JackStrw
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 17:53 #1648Senior Member

Posts: 826Bump
Is this the review?
Originally Posted by LotharioPK
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 00:45 #1647Senior Member

Posts: 922Search this forum on 'Gypsy'. She is a popular topic so you will see references that are not strictly reviews, but the reviews are in there, including mine.
Originally Posted by ThirdTime
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 00:42 #1646Senior Member

Posts: 922Stay Tuned
I don't think I've ever replied to my own post before, but here goes. I talked to TF and we came to an understanding on how to resolve our disagreement. I'll be meeting her again next week. Stay tuned and we'll see how #3 goes.
Originally Posted by LotharioPK
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 00:38 #1645Senior Member

Posts: 922Poorly Phrased
Sorry, I didn't mean that in a pejorative sense, but rather a factual sense. Because she was new to the business and still trying to get comfortable with everything I thought I would cut her some slack and see if there was anything she was uncomfortable having included in the review.
Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 17:31 #1644Senior Member

Posts: 779Thanks. She seems to be popular? I'm not sure where to find her reviews.
Originally Posted by TheRick
[View Original Post]
3 x.
-
08-02-22 17:21 #1643Senior Member

Posts: 155Gypsy
The one I know spells it with a Y at the end and I think is the one that has more reviews: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...s-now/46252245.
Originally Posted by ThirdTime
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 09:09 #1642Senior Member

Posts: 38Brighton Jay?
Moved from the area awhile ago, anyone know if Brighton Jay is still around? Traveling back through and was thinking about stopping in again.
-
08-02-22 09:03 #1641Senior Member

Posts: 779I visited a beautiful girl in an Asian spa a few years back. When I visited a second time. She had a bad bruise near her mouth. A customer had posted a detailed positive review of his session with her. Her boss didn't like it.
Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel
[View Original Post]
Some details are best left out the public repots sometimes.
3 x.
-
08-02-22 08:57 #1640Senior Member

Posts: 779Gypsi
Is this the gypsi I've read about in the forum for Jackson and Ann Arbor?
https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/f...A/765939632872
-
08-02-22 08:48 #1639Senior Member

Posts: 324Permission?
If I have to ask a provider what I can post, why should I even post? If that's the case, they can just post it themselves. This forum is to assist everyone in having a safe and enjoyable experience. It wasn't very enjoyable for me when my sheets got drenched because I was unaware. I thought fellow hobbyists would like the heads up. Did you ask her permission to mention her candy use?
Originally Posted by LotharioPK
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 08:39 #1638Senior Member

Posts: 779I seem to recall this one was reviewed but can't find the post. Info?
https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/f...o/810327187291
-
08-02-22 06:28 #1637Senior Member

Posts: 60Slim
She's has a few negative reviews under a different name.
Originally Posted by SigmaPie
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 02:24 #1636Senior Member

Posts: 922Trinity McSquirter
I didn't forget to mention Trinity Fay's squirting. When I told her I would be writing her a nice review (for our first visit that went well) I asked her if there was anything I should leave out and she asked I not mention the squirting because she felt it was too personal. I guess either you didn't ask or she has overcome her shyness.
Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





