Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 631 to 645 of 8280
-
08-10-22 05:59 #7650Senior Member

Posts: 1954Begging for food
I got there at 9 or 10 pm, with plenty of time before the no-turn rule starts. It seemed like the party already started. Took a few loops. The first girl who approached me had a bit of meat. But she is tall. Her tits had potential. She got a room in Boulevard! So I just use the ATM. The moment of truth came. Her tits look good indeed. But she wouldn't let me suck. She told me I should have asked first. Usually, they just add extra. But that's the 2nd girl who wouldn't give me a price. The problem with being a big girl, the meat is sexy but I couldn't come. I asked for a handjob. I almost cum. At the last moment, I decided against it.
Then I was going around asking for food like a hungry baby. I met the girl I saw last Mon. She wanted a date but wouldn't let me suck her tits this time. So she trashed my number for sure. One said nooo like I'm a freak. One said she didn't have a baby, the girls on the other side may do it. Basically, she asked me not to bother the street she was on. Go and waste other girls' time.
So I found this girl looked too good. Most of them are. She was wearing a bikini. Everything looked good. Her face may be weak but she's not ugly and I don't care how she looked as long as she doesn't kiss. When I was talking to her on the passenger window, she was going lower and lower. I couldn't see what she was doing. Maybe she was kneeling! I asked her can I suck your tits? She said yes. When I told her to get in, she raised her arms and shouted "yes! I felt like I was poping the question, "will you marry me?" But I wasn't kneeling; she was.
So we went to Boulevard again. The ATM again. She let me untie her bikini top like an opening ceremony. Another pair of virginic breasts. Only the 19-year-old Enclave girls have those. She actually encouraged me to suck harder and squeeze harder. Before I could tell her to start a doggy, she spread herself for a missionary. I didn't need to stand up. She liked me to go on top of her, holding each other tight. She wouldn't let me pull out immediately after I came so I rested on top of her. She made sure to exchange numbers.
-
08-06-22 21:19 #7649Senior Member

Posts: 1954Dirt, the fall is high. From former model to flabby $60 blowjob, LOL.
Originally Posted by DirtDiggler73
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-22 18:50 #7648Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687Do like I do and jam your cock in her mouth.
Originally Posted by JustinKfosho
[View Original Post]
Trust me, it stops all the talking.
-
08-06-22 18:42 #7647Senior Member

Posts: 62Good head game
Cruised on fig last night (Aug 5th) around midnight. There were average of 2-3 girls on every each block on both sides of the street. They were mostly between 71st through 65th street. Took me about 30 minutes to check up on all the girls. Saw this one fine girl on 71st but when I made the spin to pick her up, she was always taken. So I approached a different BSW who was asking for 1. 2 for everything. She had a somewhat awkward vibe and kept distance from me which I ended up saying no.
Made a couple more spins around, but some of these guys were just blocking the whole alleys where it made a lot of traffic here and there. And yeah a whole lot of of illegal turns were going on. There were also a couple of cars where they We're there just to harass the girls. So I was going to call it a night and head back home.
When I was heading back south, I saw the girl who I tried to pick up earlier, so I gave it a last try and made a spin around. She calls herself Milly (from Million) and she is Hawaiian-Asian? She does talk a lot. We agree on. 8 (which I usually pay. 4 or. 5 max) for CBJ. She has a tiny room on Florence. Oh wow, her head game was absolutely great. First time I busted in 5 minutes.
Dropped her back on 71st and went home.
P.S. She does talk a lot.
-
08-06-22 14:16 #7646Senior Member

Posts: 1954Illegal turns
Got there earlier about 1:30 am. The illegal activities were off the charts. If the cops give tickets, they can give it to all the cars trapped on one street.
I turn into 68 from Fig legally, loop back, and check 66, 65, 64 etc. And then Menlo to check 71, 79, and 69. With so many selections, I didn't need to ask anybody to show me their tits.
I didn't approach anybody so far. But I spotted one on 69 that I liked. I just asked her to get in but she asked a lot of questions. If I missed that I might have to circle all night.
She had a tiny bikini top covering her teeny tits. It can't go wrong. When she got into the car, she did the cop check and asked me to grab her tits. This pair is better than the last one. And she is very tall. Mixed brown.
Unfortunately, breastfeeding is off the table. There is no price tag. But I can grab them, no pinching on the nipples. Again I went to Boulevard, with ATM, a mirror on the headboard. And I don't need to drive the lady back. So I can rest for a bit.
I think it's the rubber. I forgot about it because the one she used on me fits. I couldn't get too hard and couldn't cum while on doggy. I asked her to do the cowgirl so I can grab her tits all the time. She did it hard enough just for a while and got tired. It wasn't hard enough for me to come. I did the missionary but I wasn't feeling it because I had to stand up for everything, her instructions. My money wasn't good enough for all the positions so she gave me a handjob. She wouldn't take off the cover or I had to do it myself. It was a very tough job; my skin hurts on my way home. I was grabbing her tits when I cum.
I think they will hustle the tourists; locals will have better treatment. She was trying to get repeat business. Any time! But she had to offer her tits. Didn't ask her number.
-
08-06-22 02:38 #7645Regular Member

Posts: 2Holy smokes
Very long term lurker and first time poster. I've dabbled in the game for a few years. Usually opportunistic strikes in places like San Diego, Miami, Houston, and Baltimore.
Really was quite pent up while on a business trip to LA and decided to check out Fig. Holy smokes. Fig from about 88th to 60th was crawling with girls. Most streets except the major side streets. And these included many =attractive= girls. Not crack heads who doze off when working you over; not pregger types with a bun in the oven. Honest to goodness attractive. And my standards are pretty high (my ex was a former model).
Settled on "Winter" who seems to work 65th or 66th. Nice body, boobs a bit flappy (she's clearly had kids and admitted as such), nice face, well-dressed, good converser. . 6 for oral service. Got the job done and am pleased.
-
08-06-22 00:55 #7644Senior Member

Posts: 527The early 2000's was when gas was 2. 09 a gallon. I use to ride through harbor and hazard, then hit LBB then I would hit fig. Every 304 on every blade was charging 40 or 50 for a BJ back then.
Originally Posted by ThePussyHunter
[View Original Post]
When the 304's started using craigslist, redbook then back page their prices went from 50 to 150 to 200. You even found porn stars using those sites. I hooked up with Nadia Phukett and Olivia Winters back then. Only thing I didn't like about using those websites was giving some random girl your address every weekend.
Most of the ones I hooked up with were using old or fake pics then when they showed up and you didn't want to deal with them problems arose.
Where I stayed at back then I had nosy ass, old ass neighbors who cared more about what I was doing then their own life.
So to stay in the game and avoid my nosy ass neighbors I would give them a fake address to the apartment building next door to mine, act like I was taking out the trash or going to my car when I saw them show up then I would set something up that way.
Those days were fun. 1.
-
08-05-22 23:38 #7643Senior Member

Posts: 1954Can you show me your tits?
So I was going on Fig asking eligible ladies the question like a retard. I arrived late after 2 am. There were still many ladies around. But the selection wasn't like earlier in the night even on Monday. The first girl who walked to my car was perfect.
One girl did show me her tits while nobody was around. She wasn't like ripping off her bra so I couldn't see clearly. I passed. She wasn't hostile. One was trying to be cute. That I can see her tits if she was in the car. I refused. She mentioned tips. I was prepared to give her a fiver. After that she stepped back and showed me her tits, under her clothes. Thank you. No hard feelings. One told me that I was driving around and wasting people's time. I was just picky. She was mean but quite cute. One black girl was ghetto. She talked loud and ghetto, trying to humiliate me.
BTW, everybody who came to my driver's window put their hands inside, reached down to my brother, and did the cop check without my cooperation.
I was careful not to drive into the same street twice. I also noticed the no-right turn signs. So I check out all the streets legally. I use one of the few streets that can turn. I keep looping back, checking each street by driving out into Fig. I did both sides of Fig. And on the 60's street and the 80's street. There are also some streets on the 80's that are no-right turn. So now they are like "SW here" advertising signs.
In the end, I didn't find anything and went home.
-
08-05-22 19:05 #7642Regular Member

Posts: 6Haven't cruised thru fog in over a year, Temecula cat here. Is inflation affecting service price or is 60 bucks still getting me in the door?
-
08-03-22 01:04 #7641Senior Member

Posts: 345I remember in the early 2000's there were like 70 SW's of all kinds walking all over Long Beach Blvd in Compton, it all stopped when online escorting sites grew in popularity, and when Backpage was taken down the streets were flooded for about a week with new SW's. Since the Loitering Law is not in effect the SW's now feel its cool to patrol the streets. I am happy this is happening, I will enjoy it while I can.
Originally Posted by VirCof
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 23:09 #7640Banned Member

Posts: 389Normal
That's about normal for Fig on a good night. I want to see what Lakers02 saw! LOL. It sounded like a super great night! I envy your eyes Lakers02 with the eye candy you saw. LOL I need to get a good dash cam with great wide view dammit. Because on my cruising nights I see some fine hot asses out there and it's hard taking pics with phone and driving.
Originally Posted by VirCof
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 13:49 #7639Senior Member

Posts: 293I saw this video and I didn't believe what I saw. Figueroa st was not this way when I was living in LA 7 years ago.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YKYTEfbZ878
Originally Posted by Lakers02
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 21:26 #7638Senior Member

Posts: 1954The old loitering law means you can be arrested just by being there the way you look. That's how cops clear up the streets. Now the cops can't clear the streets.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
For solicitations, you need decoys. It's hard to be busted if you are careful. Never for me. So it will be similar for SW.
-
08-01-22 14:10 #7637Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Post hoc ergo proper hoc
To my limited knowledge, the loitering law was really only enforced against violent drug addled trannies in SF. From the cases I read where the cops use the loitering law, it was basically for lifers = girls who were on the track again and again. When the cops do busts, they do not bust for loitering, they do the full solicitation.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
I think it is summer, mongers are cutting back on the 500 dollar private delight dates with more nos than there are African American STEM majors at USC, and times are tough. I would call what we are in now a sort of new phase of economy. There is a deliberate attempt to increase the price of everything and reduce the overall decorum of society.
-
08-01-22 11:04 #7636Senior Member

Posts: 2198It is probably a combination of factors. I doubt the economy is having a direct impact at this point. We have not experienced a major down in the economy as of yet. I have found that that even when the economy is bad it has little effect on the number of girls working. LE in other areas and the recent repeal of the loitering law in CA is probably a greater factor. It would be nice to see more WSW's in CA.
Originally Posted by BobJohnSmiff
[View Original Post]














Reply With Quote




