Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 552 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 544 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 8273
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7628
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    To my limited knowledge, the loitering law was really only enforced against violent drug addled trannies in SF. From the cases I read where the cops use the loitering law, it was basically for lifers = girls who were on the track again and again. When the cops do busts, they do not bust for loitering, they do the full solicitation.

    I think it is summer, mongers are cutting back on the 500 dollar private delight dates with more nos than there are African American STEM majors at USC, and times are tough. I would call what we are in now a sort of new phase of economy. There is a deliberate attempt to increase the price of everything and reduce the overall decorum of society.
    The old loitering law means you can be arrested just by being there the way you look. That's how cops clear up the streets. Now the cops can't clear the streets.

    For solicitations, you need decoys. It's hard to be busted if you are careful. Never for me. So it will be similar for SW.

  2. #7627
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Post hoc ergo proper hoc

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Maybe due to the new, you can loiter all you want law?
    To my limited knowledge, the loitering law was really only enforced against violent drug addled trannies in SF. From the cases I read where the cops use the loitering law, it was basically for lifers = girls who were on the track again and again. When the cops do busts, they do not bust for loitering, they do the full solicitation.

    I think it is summer, mongers are cutting back on the 500 dollar private delight dates with more nos than there are African American STEM majors at USC, and times are tough. I would call what we are in now a sort of new phase of economy. There is a deliberate attempt to increase the price of everything and reduce the overall decorum of society.

  3. #7626
    It is probably a combination of factors. I doubt the economy is having a direct impact at this point. We have not experienced a major down in the economy as of yet. I have found that that even when the economy is bad it has little effect on the number of girls working. LE in other areas and the recent repeal of the loitering law in CA is probably a greater factor. It would be nice to see more WSW's in CA.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobJohnSmiff  [View Original Post]
    Is this recession economics at work?

  4. #7625
    Have not been up to LA lately. But this seems like a good reason for a visit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers02  [View Original Post]
    Guys! *breathless*.

    You have to go see *panting* Figueroa right now. In my 18 years of street mongering in CA (Fig, Western, DTLA, LB Blvd, Century, Sunset) I have never seen so many girls out in one night. I counted at least 75 girls out. And not fillers, either. These were young, slim, cutie pies. 70%/15%/15% black / latina / white. Good lord. I even got scooped for a girl I wanted. I didn't play, but damn did I want to.

    Wow. Every corner between 60th and 85th had at least 2 girls. Some had 6.

    Western had some as well. There were groups as far north as Santa Monica Blvd. , just like the good old days.

  5. #7624
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Maybe due to the new, you can loiter all you want law?
    Yeah, good point. It's pretty crazy like Hazard & Harbor used to be years ago.

  6. #7623
    Quote Originally Posted by BobJohnSmiff  [View Original Post]
    Is this recession economics at work?
    Maybe due to the new, you can loiter all you want law?

  7. #7622
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers02  [View Original Post]
    Guys! *breathless*.

    You have to go see *panting* Figueroa right now. In my 18 years of street mongering in CA (Fig, Western, DTLA, LB Blvd, Century, Sunset) I have never seen so many girls out in one night. I counted at least 75 girls out. And not fillers, either. These were young, slim, cutie pies. 70%/15%/15% black / latina / white. Good lord. I even got scooped for a girl I wanted. I didn't play, but damn did I want to.

    Wow. Every corner between 60th and 85th had at least 2 girls. Some had 6.

    Western had some as well. There were groups as far north as Santa Monica Blvd. , just like the good old days.
    Is this recession economics at work?

  8. #7621
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers02  [View Original Post]
    Guys! *breathless*.

    You have to go see *panting* Figueroa right now. In my 18 years of street mongering in CA (Fig, Western, DTLA, LB Blvd, Century, Sunset) I have never seen so many girls out in one night. I counted at least 75 girls out. And not fillers, either. These were young, slim, cutie pies. 70%/15%/15% black / latina / white. Good lord. I even got scooped for a girl I wanted. I didn't play, but damn did I want to.

    Wow. Every corner between 60th and 85th had at least 2 girls. Some had 6.

    Western had some as well. There were groups as far north as Santa Monica Blvd. , just like the good old days.
    Yeah crazy times we are living in.

    I think I'm going to be late with rent this month!

    So. Many. Options.

  9. #7620
    Banned Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers02  [View Original Post]
    Guys! *breathless*.

    You have to go see *panting* Figueroa right now. In my 18 years of street mongering in CA (Fig, Western, DTLA, LB Blvd, Century, Sunset) I have never seen so many girls out in one night. I counted at least 75 girls out. And not fillers, either. These were young, slim, cutie pies. 70%/15%/15% black / latina / white. Good lord. I even got scooped for a girl I wanted. I didn't play, but damn did I want to.

    Wow. Every corner between 60th and 85th had at least 2 girls. Some had 6.

    Western had some as well. There were groups as far north as Santa Monica Blvd. , just like the good old days.
    Nice looks like Fig is returning to normal in a big way.

  10. #7619

    Ho-mageddon

    Guys! *breathless*.

    You have to go see *panting* Figueroa right now. In my 18 years of street mongering in CA (Fig, Western, DTLA, LB Blvd, Century, Sunset) I have never seen so many girls out in one night. I counted at least 75 girls out. And not fillers, either. These were young, slim, cutie pies. 70%/15%/15% black / latina / white. Good lord. I even got scooped for a girl I wanted. I didn't play, but damn did I want to.

    Wow. Every corner between 60th and 85th had at least 2 girls. Some had 6.

    Western had some as well. There were groups as far north as Santa Monica Blvd. , just like the good old days.

  11. #7618
    Banned Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolHand6  [View Original Post]
    I was just in Germany and they are that's great stuff you drive down the highway drive-thru brothel.

    Customers drive down a one-way street, into a roughly two-acre open air-space where sex workers can offer their services. Once hired, the sex worker accompanies the customer into a semi-private parking stall. For safety, each stall allows sex workers to easily flee if necessary the stall is designed so that the driver's door can't be opened, but the passenger one can and there's an emergency button to call for help. Social workers are present on site and offer a space to rest, stay warm and access services.
    Yup that's what's nice about government legalization of prostitution and regulation. Wish we had something like that in the US. Obviously there would still be renegade prostitutes not abiding to regulation. But prostitution shouldn't be illegal. As long as it's not near schools or any place children are usually playing. What two grown adults agree on behind closed doors shouldn't be anyone's business.

  12. #7617
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolHand6  [View Original Post]
    I was just in Germany and they are that's great stuff you drive down the highway drive-thru brothel.

    Customers drive down a one-way street, into a roughly two-acre open air-space where sex workers can offer their services. Once hired, the sex worker accompanies the customer into a semi-private parking stall. For safety, each stall allows sex workers to easily flee if necessary the stall is designed so that the driver's door can't be opened, but the passenger one can and there's an emergency button to call for help. Social workers are present on site and offer a space to rest, stay warm and access services.
    I've been to two of them about 20 years ago.

    One in Italy about 10 minutes to border of France.

    One in Germany about 15 minuted from Netherlands border Northwest.

    They are very convenient I will say.

  13. #7616

    Drive-thru brothel

    I was just in Germany and they are that's great stuff you drive down the highway drive-thru brothel.

    Customers drive down a one-way street, into a roughly two-acre open air-space where sex workers can offer their services. Once hired, the sex worker accompanies the customer into a semi-private parking stall. For safety, each stall allows sex workers to easily flee if necessary – the stall is designed so that the driver's door can't be opened, but the passenger one can – and there's an emergency button to call for help. Social workers are present on site and offer a space to rest, stay warm and access services.

  14. #7615
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost323  [View Original Post]
    Drove by around 5 am. Nice variety today. Saw two blondes one by the laundry north of Beverly other by the hotdogs spot south of Beverly. Laundromat white blonde wouldn't even chat it up so left. Talked to the other blonde Winter and she wanted 180. WTF. 180 for FS and 80 for BJ. I know Inflation is going crazy right now but holy crap.

    Also saw the blue bikini girl the other poster mentioned banging little body but didn't talk to her.
    Winter look like she's barely 20 years old? Yea I saw her when it was her first night and she was falling all over the place cause she didn't know how to walk in heels and it was 100, then I went back a couple weeks ago and her prices were a huge increase. I passed. Bikini girl is nice and tight I forgot her name. Nice body face is ok.

  15. #7614

    Tammy

    Was in town on business. Met a bi racial woman on fig named Tammy. Older but tall, good looking. Dark curly hair. Menu was open and was very talented. Repeated every day. Back here on biz but now I can't locate. My loss I guess. Always hard to lose a keeper.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape