Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,266 to 11,280 of 37319
-
08-03-22 19:20 #26054Regular Member

Posts: 5Submitting references
When reaching out to a new provider, how do you submit the references? Just link to the persons Eros or Tryst page? Or am I sending their name and number? Thanks for any guidance.
-
08-03-22 14:48 #26053Senior Member

Posts: 79Worst experience ever. Cash and Dash
Don't waste time and money on this. Got the address and drove to an apartment. The house is not better than a junk yard. Lots of false promise and GPS symptom.
Originally Posted by HappyPan
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 14:32 #26052Senior Member

Posts: 79Yes
Yes, First and unforgettable.
Originally Posted by ChillinVA
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 08:55 #26051Senior Member

Posts: 369Damn. Well good thing you approached the situation thinking with your big head and using your intuition. I can't think of another explanation either, and even if it weren't a setup I'd feel uncomfortable with the company. Thanks for sharing and good thing you played it the way you did!
Originally Posted by TopGud
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 06:49 #26050Senior Member

Posts: 161First thing she is going to say is she is not hosting. Then give you a plaace to meet her, after string you along for 30 or 40 minutes. Then once I got to the spot is was abondnant looking camper trailer with a dude drivng a white Nissan their. It was OFF Jefferson Davis HWY. I texted that I am closed she tells me to come to the camper. Lucky for me even thoght the windows where tinted I could see the dude in the car. I pull down the street where I could see the camper and the car. Texted and told her I am passing. She and another dude came out the trailer and got in the car and left, she got in the front the other guy got inthe back and they pulled off. If that wasn't a set up for robbery I don't know what is. That's my experience be safe.
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 15:39 #26049Senior Member

Posts: 96Early on
I got hosed for a $25 deposit early on when they first started asking. I will never do that again period!
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 14:45 #26048Senior Member

Posts: 133Natalia Eros
Visited her in a decent West end hotel. 200 hh, non GFE but her pics are accurate. Definitely enjoyed myself, she's got great natural Cs gave nice CBJ and got to experience several different positions. Doesn't speak any English if that matters to you. Stay safe.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/9573586.htm?cat=1
-
08-02-22 14:37 #26047Senior Member

Posts: 220Was thinking the same thing. I never had an issue with her myself other than her being batshit crazy now and then. I did enjoy her tho. Maybe she went that route, but thankfully I didn't have any issue. I was glad to see she was back honestly.
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 13:46 #26046Senior Member

Posts: 220Was thinking the same thing. I never had an issue with her myself other than her being batshit crazy now and then. I did enjoy her tho. Maybe she went that route, but thankfully I didn't have any issue. I was glad to see she was back honestly.
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 12:39 #26045Senior Member

Posts: 171Roxy
Anyone every visit this stg pawg in hopewell named Roxy? Any details would be appreciated.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...L/492975176480
-
08-02-22 12:29 #26044Senior Member

Posts: 369Could you fill me in on the robbing? I wasn't aware of these antics by her, though admittedly I wasn't a regular of hers.
Originally Posted by TopGud
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 11:19 #26043Senior Member

Posts: 161Kat
This one up to the same shit she was doing before she went on vacation. Take my advice if you don't want to get robbed and stay away. You have been warned.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...I/401928281879
-
08-02-22 02:11 #26042Senior Member

Posts: 767Bruh, no joke the deposit scams are everywere
I would like to thank the senior members who have been posting about cash and dash, and deposit scams. I have never fallen to it, and I have never been robbed like other members have posted, but POSs adapt, once they know we are aware of their tricks they might do somethong different.
Originally Posted by Southside804
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 23:28 #26041Regular Member

Posts: 2New and skeptical
Newer to Richmond area and the scene, I've been crawling through the sights and can see it's difficult to disseminate the real from the rip-offs. I've seen names like Lynn that seems trustworthy, wanted to know if anyone could point me to surefire leads for outcalls. Thanks lads, hope to be around awhile.
-
08-01-22 16:50 #26040Senior Member

Posts: 335Smoke
I still keep up with her. Had lunch with her a couple of months ago. She is doing ok, working two jobs now and trying to get back on her feet. She has hinted that she might get back in the game at some point but I don't think it will be anytime in the near future.
Originally Posted by RickFlair
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




