Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,201 to 10,215 of 32178
-
08-02-22 12:01 #21978Senior Member

Posts: 220Legit LMT
If you want Legit, you could try one of these:
https://salonlofts.com/salons/west_alexandria/massage
Originally Posted by PilotAviator
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 11:09 #21977Senior Member

Posts: 143SeaShell King
I try to stay on top of the Herndon offerings and yes this looks like a new set-up. Their ad on BP said grand opening a couple of weeks ago. Only a few miles from my house so I did a drive by recon. I've already had this weeks fun so maybe I will take one for the team next week. It is located in a mixed use two story store front. Directly above a beauty salon and dog groomer so there will be lots of traffic. The have a direct access door from the second story open air balcony. Unlike other monger locations in town this one makes no attempt to keep the outside appearance low key. Lots of signage, pictures, and a brightly lit WELCOME, OPEN sign. If you are worried about someone taking your picture going in, this spot is not for the timid it is fully visible from the street.
Originally Posted by Shark125
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 10:07 #21976Senior Member

Posts: 427Old Chinese Guy. Agreed.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
You are a wise man.
PA.
-
08-02-22 08:14 #21975Senior Member

Posts: 75Seashell King
Can't tell if this place is new or not. Looks like its right by an old staple Pine Wellness. Anybody been here?
-
08-01-22 21:41 #21974Senior Member

Posts: 812Legit LMT
Sorry not sure I'm comfortable giving that info out. She's the daughter of someone I work with and she's totally above the table and legit. There is No sex associated with her massage. She is an excellent masseuse but I'm not sure I can afford her getting back to her mother I referred someone to her who wanted more than a legit massage.
Originally Posted by SteveSmithAbq
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 21:19 #21973Senior Member

Posts: 427Although the name changed, the Burke Garden is still a place of tranqulity
Had a great NoVA massage experience today at Old Keen Mill Spa (formerly known as Burke Garden).
Regardless of owner / management, I've always been treated nicely and well by whomever is working.
No GPS problem, standard rates and tips.
Always be nice to the ladies.
PA.
-
08-01-22 17:35 #21972Senior Member

Posts: 169Lmt
Here's a thought. There are a number of excellent LMT that have been mentioned in this forum. Why not go in, ask for massage only? I've done it before. It's a win-win, plus they actually appreciate the business and it helps build relationships.
Originally Posted by SteveSmithAbq
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 15:10 #21971Banned Member

Posts: 8Nalees's Return
Any updates on when Nalee is returning from Thailand? Thanks.
-
08-01-22 14:51 #21970Banned Member

Posts: 8Nalee's Return
Any intel on when she will return from Thailand? Thanks.
-
08-01-22 13:19 #21969Senior Member

Posts: 153Legit LMT for deep tissue massage
Jessica in Rockville if that's not too far:
Originally Posted by Strandan
[View Original Post]
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...ille-md-139428#rubmaps.
Would love to know the LMT that at OldChineseGuy was referring to!
-
08-01-22 10:45 #21968Senior Member

Posts: 66Recommendations?
Been having a hard time finding someone that can give a legit deep tissue / sports massage. Any recommendation for legit LMT that gets in there without the extras?
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 10:43 #21967Senior Member

Posts: 66PMs full
Wherever this place is is about to get an influx of mongers.
Originally Posted by SlyFrog
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 09:54 #21966Senior Member

Posts: 75Chantilly
Going to be out in Chantilly for a little this week. I'm usually out in Herndon / Sterling / Tysons more so I don't have too much intel with the AMP scene in Chantilly. Any fellow lurkers have good experiences in Chantilly? I always try to avoid grannies.
-
08-01-22 07:37 #21965Senior Member

Posts: 31Purple hua
I have not seen her in a while. I did not have a good dream the last time I saw her. It was a period where everyone saw her and she may have been burnt out. I also heard she has another girl with her. Might have to give it a try.
Originally Posted by Rhinopole
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 07:11 #21964Senior Member

Posts: 115Name of this place?
Originally Posted by SlyFrog
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






