The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21961

    PMs full

    Quote Originally Posted by SlyFrog  [View Original Post]
    I was looking for a inexpensive good massage in the Tysons area and there was Nothing I could find under $60, but a whole ton of places at $60, so I picked one at random. Tall Chinese lady probaly about 60. Not horrible looking but OK. Gave a decent long massage. Teased me a little and let me get my hand up her shorts. On the flip her clothes all came off and she let me know that she was open for anything. She asked me if I had a condom and when I didn't she went and got one. No negotiations at all. The after the deed she went back to massaging so that I would get the full hour. I gave her a decent tip, but I did not even see her count it. I will back chanel the place to seniors who are interested.
    Wherever this place is is about to get an influx of mongers.

  2. #21960

    Chantilly

    Going to be out in Chantilly for a little this week. I'm usually out in Herndon / Sterling / Tysons more so I don't have too much intel with the AMP scene in Chantilly. Any fellow lurkers have good experiences in Chantilly? I always try to avoid grannies.

  3. #21959

    Purple hua

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinopole  [View Original Post]
    I see she seems to have another woman working with her now. But it's been a while since I've been there. I remember her BBBJ was a bit "toothy", so not the greatest. Never looked for more.

    Rhino.
    I have not seen her in a while. I did not have a good dream the last time I saw her. It was a period where everyone saw her and she may have been burnt out. I also heard she has another girl with her. Might have to give it a try.

  4. #21958
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyFrog  [View Original Post]
    I was looking for a inexpensive good massage in the Tysons area and there was Nothing I could find under $60, but a whole ton of places at $60, so I picked one at random. Tall Chinese lady probaly about 60. Not horrible looking but OK. Gave a decent long massage. Teased me a little and let me get my hand up her shorts. On the flip her clothes all came off and she let me know that she was open for anything. She asked me if I had a condom and when I didn't she went and got one. No negotiations at all. The after the deed she went back to massaging so that I would get the full hour. I gave her a decent tip, but I did not even see her count it. I will back chanel the place to seniors who are interested.
    Name of this place?

  5. #21957

    Purple Hua

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbit  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here seen Purple Hua as of late?
    I see she seems to have another woman working with her now. But it's been a while since I've been there. I remember her BBBJ was a bit "toothy", so not the greatest. Never looked for more.

    Rhino.

  6. #21956

    Sofie at Orient Nature on Gallows

    I saw Sofie at Orient Nature on Gallows but can't recommend. She is thin and cute but service is lacking. Virtually no massage and she just laid there for CFS. $160 for 30 minutes.

  7. #21955

    Underrated

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbit  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here seen Purple Hua as of late?
    Haha I total forgot about her but if you can get her on a good day, she's top tier for me. She also got to nice shaped small ass. Might have to setup an appointment and find out how she doing.

  8. #21954

    Purple hua

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbit  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here seen Purple Hua as of late?
    I saw her 3-4 weeks ago cause was in a pinch for time. Still the same Purple lady. I have never had the crazy displays others have talked about, but she is far away from a go to.

  9. #21953

    $60 hour massage Tysons

    I was looking for a inexpensive good massage in the Tysons area and there was Nothing I could find under $60, but a whole ton of places at $60, so I picked one at random. Tall Chinese lady probaly about 60. Not horrible looking but OK. Gave a decent long massage. Teased me a little and let me get my hand up her shorts. On the flip her clothes all came off and she let me know that she was open for anything. She asked me if I had a condom and when I didn't she went and got one. No negotiations at all. The after the deed she went back to massaging so that I would get the full hour. I gave her a decent tip, but I did not even see her count it. I will back chanel the place to seniors who are interested.

  10. #21952

    Secret to Happiness

    You have discovered the secret to happiness. Most people go to massage parlors expecting a CMT level massage experience and an escort evel menu and experience after the massage. In almost all instances you get neither. Why settle for a half ass massage and a rushed hand job from a 55 to 60 year old woman with 300 k miles on the odometer. Yes, I have come across the unicorn that provides both but they are hard to find and disappear just as quickly.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    Mongers looking for massages are looking for something very different than those seeking escorts. I only see escorts because what I want is decent decent sex at a fair price. I'm not interested in getting a massage. I have my own LMT to give me a real massage when I see her once a week. I get a sports massage to really work out the muscle kinks. There is no sex, no edging, no happy ending, no table shower, she's fully clothed and I do not touch any part of her body with my hands, tongue / mouth or dick. Mongers who go for a massage advertised on this thread might be looking a for decent massage but are also expecting for many of the things previously mentioned and part of the attraction is the anticipation of those services. Massage only ads should be in the Massage threads and Escorts only ad should be in the Escorts threads as it make it easier for us to find reviews on what we are looking for. That being said, the escort ad on EROS specifically advertises massage so it really could be included in this massage thread.

  11. #21951
    Anyone here seen Purple Hua as of late?

  12. #21950

    谢35874;

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    Mongers looking for massages are looking for something very different than those seeking escorts. I only see escorts because what I want is decent decent sex at a fair price. I'm not interested in getting a massage. I have my own LMT to give me a real massage when I see her once a week. I get a sports massage to really work out the muscle kinks. There is no sex, no edging, no happy ending, no table shower, she's fully clothed and I do not touch any part of her body with my hands, tongue / mouth or dick. Mongers who go for a massage advertised on this thread might be looking a for decent massage but are also expecting for many of the things previously mentioned and part of the attraction is the anticipation of those services. Massage only ads should be in the Massage threads and Escorts only ad should be in the Escorts threads as it make it easier for us to find reviews on what we are looking for. That being said, the escort ad on EROS specifically advertises massage so it really could be included in this massage thread.
    Hung hao comments 谢35874;.

  13. #21949

    Massage vs Escorts

    Quote Originally Posted by FreddyCrougar  [View Original Post]
    Actually that site has a massage only section so not true. However to your comment I do wish people would keep the massage parlor comments out of the escort section.
    Mongers looking for massages are looking for something very different than those seeking escorts. I only see escorts because what I want is decent decent sex at a fair price. I'm not interested in getting a massage. I have my own LMT to give me a real massage when I see her once a week. I get a sports massage to really work out the muscle kinks. There is no sex, no edging, no happy ending, no table shower, she's fully clothed and I do not touch any part of her body with my hands, tongue / mouth or dick. Mongers who go for a massage advertised on this thread might be looking a for decent massage but are also expecting for many of the things previously mentioned and part of the attraction is the anticipation of those services. Massage only ads should be in the Massage threads and Escorts only ad should be in the Escorts threads as it make it easier for us to find reviews on what we are looking for. That being said, the escort ad on EROS specifically advertises massage so it really could be included in this massage thread.

  14. #21948

    Eros

    Quote Originally Posted by Silk3434  [View Original Post]
    Isn't this forum for Massage PARLOR reports? A woman advertising on Eros is clearly an escort, not a massage PARLOR.
    Actually that site has a massage only section so not true. However to your comment I do wish people would keep the massage parlor comments out of the escort section.

  15. #21947

    Murky

    If we only discussed MASSAGE PARLORS, at least half of the thread would be gone. My understanding is that this is a forum to discuss woman (independents) and establishments (parlors) that provide massages and / or extra services. There are and have been a number of providers discussed her that advertise in Eros' massage section (or on other escort sites), and unless you've sampled this woman's services I don't see how you can CLEARLY come to the determination that she is advertising in the the MASSAGE section strictly to provide escort services.

    Quote Originally Posted by Silk3434  [View Original Post]
    Isn't this forum for Massage PARLOR reports? A woman advertising on Eros is clearly an escort, not a massage PARLOR.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape