Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #4369

    40?

    Great post! But where are you getting $40 hotels?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    So I got a 33% discount on my new account so I re-upped. Here are a few prospects I've been developing:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-a9221f8f9c38

    Seems legit. Hasn't asked for money up front, nothing shady. We are due to meet up tomorrow night 300 ppm + 40 for hotel room. She's about a 45 minute drive and I am hoping she is worth it. I remain hopeful.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-0d089fb1a87e

    Have tried chatting this one up but haven't met yet. She seems real but I am betting that she is going to want lots of money.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-2a43948a5cc6

    This one isn't really looking for much, but she is married with 5 kids so I am not sure how viable of an option she is. She's pretty cool though and not greedy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-d14536c3cd23

    This one agreed to 200 ppm but then went radio silent.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-257479f45a14

    I dig this one but have not heard back yet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...c-527d6dbd5ea4

    Same as above with this one, but I think one of you guys get up in her guts before.

  2. #4368
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    So I got a 33% discount on my new account so I re-upped. Here are a few prospects I've been developing:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-a9221f8f9c38

    Seems legit. Hasn't asked for money up front, nothing shady. We are due to meet up tomorrow night 300 ppm + 40 for hotel room. She's about a 45 minute drive and I am hoping she is worth it. I remain hopeful.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-0d089fb1a87e

    Have tried chatting this one up but haven't met yet. She seems real but I am betting that she is going to want lots of money.
    Nice to see some traction on the thread. Great post Tommy. Yeah report back on Donna. Could be sneaky big. But cute face. She could hurt you in bed. Haha. Not bad for 300.

    Skyler no way. I can just tell. But you never know. I will reup soon as heading overseas end of August. But will take a couple stabs at SA Connecticut. I don't know any of the others. That blondie for 500. Get out of here. Poo and Topgun posting some also. Thanks.

  3. #4367

    SA babies

    So I got a 33% discount on my new account so I re-upped. Here are a few prospects I've been developing:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-a9221f8f9c38

    Seems legit. Hasn't asked for money up front, nothing shady. We are due to meet up tomorrow night 300 ppm + 40 for hotel room. She's about a 45 minute drive and I am hoping she is worth it. I remain hopeful.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-0d089fb1a87e

    Have tried chatting this one up but haven't met yet. She seems real but I am betting that she is going to want lots of money.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-2a43948a5cc6

    This one isn't really looking for much, but she is married with 5 kids so I am not sure how viable of an option she is. She's pretty cool though and not greedy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-d14536c3cd23

    This one agreed to 200 ppm but then went radio silent.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-257479f45a14

    I dig this one but have not heard back yet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...c-527d6dbd5ea4

    Same as above with this one, but I think one of you guys get up in her guts before.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-6a017eb82f57

    Vee has been reviewed before and seems to be popular. She's a stripper, I understand she can be had for 250 but getting a hold of her can be a challenge.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...a-34ec35d53efb

    Reached out to this one and really hope she's real. Anyone ever chat with her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...c-a5d555c839f1

    This girl is on STG. I have seen bad reviews for her as an STG girl.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-8c1a14e48b64

    I am sweet on this one and have been talking with her but not quite there yet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-798220977e5d

    I met this one a long time ago and she blew me at our first coffee date. She's a freak and is DTF but she just isn't my type. She's cool though.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...b-a81ca7e95225

    Met this one. I could feel the BS vibe off her and she wanted 500 ppm and that was a "I wish you the best" however she is a cutie.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-26111850a9d5

    Met this one and fucked her. The sex was decent, but she's a butterface. Seriously, when she was riding me she was making the most hideous faces I actually came close to losing my Cialis fueled boner. Cheap though 150 and that was after the fact. I won't be repeating with her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-eeeef369b893

    I've never engaged with this one but she has been reported on as being a scammer and a really bad one at that.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-eeb882710496

    I think this is the Kindergarten Teacher that has been written about before and I so want to bang her out but we kinda fizzled out. Anyone ever meet her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-383c16e7e892

    Trying to get this one to respond.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-313deee11fae

    This one posts on STG and is well known to be trash tier.

    Something I look for when determining if a girl is real or a bot is the "Joined On Date" and anything within the last 3 months is automatically suspect. Anyone who's profile says "I am Here for the same thing you are" or "here for a good time, not a long time" I have found to be generally BS. So if anyone has any info on the above please do, if anything comes about this I will share the details later.

  4. #4366

    Haileybaby

    Hello everyone,

    Did anyone meet up with this girl?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-5a10b711fa57

    She's been here in the site since 2018.

    Karups.

  5. #4365

    President

    Quote Originally Posted by Idkwtf  [View Original Post]
    Washington, Jackson or Hamilton?
    Gee,

    I don't recall, what number President was Hamilton?

    Blue.

  6. #4364

    Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSchlosser1  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like you signed up as a sugar baby instead. I'm pretty sure.
    Joe,

    I think you have hit the nail on the head with that assessment! I recall guys signing up on Craigslist do just that- not realizing that they were signed up as a female. Good call.

    Blue.

  7. #4363

    Very Useful

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    My current stint on Seeking is now up. Was the $90 worth it? Well, for the entertainment value and "something to do" value yes. For the actual yield of harvested pussy I shall let you be the judge. Here are my stats from 30-days of effort.

    1. Banged a hot Mom for $100 in a parking lot.

    2. Banged a petite chocolate spinner in her nasty apt for $150.

    3. Had a few oral encounters with a small BBW $100 each time.

    4. Lunch with a hot blond Mom that was out of my price range ($500).

    5. 12 Phone numbers that went absolutely no where. Young girls are flakes!

    6. 25 or so " I am in my bed wet" messages.

    7. All the rest of my sent messages to active accounts, and then nadda (no log on) from them in weeks. I think they were fake ads..
    Thank you for taking the time to put that together and post it. With the amount of worthy possibilities on STG at an all time low, I've been tempted to give SA a shot. My time is limited for back and forth texting with the ones that would be of interest to me. Also the entertainment value of that to me is zero. That's one reason I always thought it was not for me, even if by chance I could unearth a gem And then, after endless texting I find one in my price range (limited for me) it would have to be straight to sex at her place, which also shrinks the pool dramatically. IOW I don't do lunch or Starbucks pre sex dates. I pretty much have concluded SA is not for me over the years, but your post gives me a good current picture of why I shouldn't be tempted.

  8. #4362
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    My current stint on Seeking is now up. Was the $90 worth it? .
    That's pretty poor ROI, I am afraid.

    Lots of flakes and dead ends these days. Not like the golden years it used to be.

  9. #4361

    My Month On SA

    My current stint on Seeking is now up. Was the $90 worth it? Well, for the entertainment value and "something to do" value yes. For the actual yield of harvested pussy I shall let you be the judge. Here are my stats from 30-days of effort.

    1. Banged a hot Mom for $100 in a parking lot.

    2. Banged a petite chocolate spinner in her nasty apt for $150.

    3. Had a few oral encounters with a small BBW $100 each time.

    4. Lunch with a hot blond Mom that was out of my price range ($500).

    5. 12 Phone numbers that went absolutely no where. Young girls are flakes!

    6. 25 or so " I am in my bed wet" messages.

    7. All the rest of my sent messages to active accounts, and then nadda (no log on) from them in weeks. I think they were fake ads.

    You decide. Poo.

  10. #4360

    SA change?

    Quote Originally Posted by TSmithers24  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been on there in over a year. I delete my account each time I find someone and start an arrangement. Well the last arrangement lasted 9 months, I ended it in April and just trying to sing up again. I created an account and it's showing me limited number of profiles, I can't filter for certain things and every link I click on here says the profile doesn't exist. It's also saying I need to pay $19.99 a month for premium but I remember it being much higher. Did something change? Did I do something wrong? Any help would be great!
    Sounds like you signed up as a sugar baby instead. I'm pretty sure.

  11. #4359

    Did SA change?

    I haven't been on there in over a year. I delete my account each time I find someone and start an arrangement. Well the last arrangement lasted 9 months, I ended it in April and just trying to sing up again. I created an account and it's showing me limited number of profiles, I can't filter for certain things and every link I click on here says the profile doesn't exist. It's also saying I need to pay $19.99 a month for premium but I remember it being much higher. Did something change? Did I do something wrong? Any help would be great!

  12. #4358
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy045  [View Original Post]
    Dead presidents are on the dollar, five dollar, and fifty. Hamilton and Franklin weren't presidents.
    Looks like I need to learn my history again.

  13. #4357

    Dead Presidents

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    I am sure you can guess which one. LOL.

    Hint: None of the 3 you mentioned.
    Dead presidents are on the dollar, five dollar, and fifty. Hamilton and Franklin weren't presidents.

  14. #4356
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by Idkwtf  [View Original Post]
    Washington, Jackson or Hamilton?
    I am sure you can guess which one. LOL.

    Hint: None of the 3 you mentioned.

  15. #4355

    Which Prez?

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    She's very submissive. Will beg you to fuck her good. You can tie her up, and do whatever you want. Two dead president is all it takes to bring her to the FC for a few hours. Too BBW for me to repeat.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-1ad3a663bed2
    Washington, Jackson or Hamilton?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape