Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 501 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 551 601 1001 1501 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 25031
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17531

    She use to post out of Quincy / Braintree

    Quote Originally Posted by ElHammer  [View Original Post]
    She's been posting for a while her earlier post claimed she was a lesbian and trying this for the 1st time she says she's in seekonk the pictures are intriguing just wondering if anyone has had any experience with her.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/091156152202

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/857-755-1037
    I've been trying to find info on her for a while now too. She use to post out of Quincy / Braintree before she was in the RI / Seekonk area. If you TOFTT, let us know how it goes.

  2. #17530

    Has anyone tried this one

    She's been posting for a while her earlier post claimed she was a lesbian and trying this for the 1st time she says she's in seekonk the pictures are intriguing just wondering if anyone has had any experience with her.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/091156152202

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/857-755-1037

  3. #17529
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Oh hell no

    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter2010  [View Original Post]
    I am still fairly new to this hobby but not a virgin. Wanted to try something different, but have to think with my big head and not just the little (ish) one. That being said, I've seen this woman's post a few times and I'm wondering if anyone has had the pleasure of her company. Her body is my type! I can not host and it would take planning on my part to see her. Such as, Renting a hotel room, creating a reasonable excuse that my SO would not question, and anyone that's been married knows, it's not easy. So I'd want it to be worthwhile, with zero drama. If anyone out there know if she's safe, legit, drug, disease, pimp free, ect ect. That would be great. It may be a long shot but I figured I'd try. Thanks in advance.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...0/882044809649
    Do not and I mean do not invite her or go see her. She's rude and disrespectful. Also she claim rape to a member in the Boston forum because she didn't want to do what they agree on. If you want to see giw she really is. Ad her on snapchat and you'll see how rude she is.

  4. #17528

    Beautiful busty Green eye princess

    Saw this one yesterday and there was a brief mention about a cover and it was that she hated them. Was the last we spoke about it and she when saw my size, she said I've been waiting all day for a good cock and you brought me one that's way better LOL, she proceed with a decent BBBJ and hopped on for some CG and ended in doggie, took my time and she was moaning OMG the whole time, decent time for sure. https://providence.skipthegames.com/...i/653093378549..

  5. #17527
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Mmhmm you just started review and you pick an expensive girl to review? How we know it's legit.
    I looked at that damage and wasn't sure my eyes were still working correctly.

  6. #17526

    Gabby Rose

    I am still fairly new to this hobby but not a virgin. Wanted to try something different, but have to think with my big head and not just the little (ish) one. That being said, I've seen this woman's post a few times and I'm wondering if anyone has had the pleasure of her company. Her body is my type! I can not host and it would take planning on my part to see her. Such as, Renting a hotel room, creating a reasonable excuse that my SO would not question, and anyone that's been married knows, it's not easy. So I'd want it to be worthwhile, with zero drama. If anyone out there know if she's safe, legit, drug, disease, pimp free, ect ect. That would be great. It may be a long shot but I figured I'd try. Thanks in advance.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...0/882044809649

  7. #17525
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave911  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report. Was she alone in an apt? I've been wanting to pull the trigger with her but hesitant due to the usual unknown security / safety.
    Yea. She was alone. She showed me the bathroom and other areas of the house to show no one was there. She lives with another couple. She texted me a few times before the set time and wanted me to give her a 10 minute heads up before I got there. Presumably to get them out? I dunno.

    All I know is the place smelled like weed and there were bongs and hooka gear all over. But I did get a free high out of the deal. She would have let me get stoned as shit but I was careful not to over do it since I had to drive home and I won't drive really stoned.

  8. #17524

    Yes tgttbt

    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Wants a $40 deposit, definitely a scam.

  9. #17523

    Bstone Pam

    Thanks for the report. Was she alone in an apt? I've been wanting to pull the trigger with her but hesitant due to the usual unknown security / safety.

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    I saw her. What a fucking shithole!!

    How the duck do people live like that. I can tell you she smokes a fuck load of weed. I don't think she uses H. She was erratic but if I had to guess she's a pill head. She wasn't sleepy like an H user and not a tweaked crack head, at least today, but my suspicion is shes smoked crack this week! Pills and pot mainly if I had to guess.

    Body has seen better days. Small saggy tits but she's not fat. She's really a sweet lady. Really nice, no attitude aims to please. We took a couple hits of weed off her hooks, then got after it.

    Got super wet when I fingered get. I had most of my hand in her and was rubbin her clit with my thumb. She was clawing at her pussy and had her feet behind her head and was absolutely gone somewhere having a hell of an orgasm or 3. Shit she was cumming hard. No fake. Real deal. We were soaked and not the pee squirt shit either. Honest to god pussy juice. She was clean down there. No smell other than an actual women smell.

    She sucks good dick although I had to slow her down. No teeth but was aggressive. Finished in her snatch cowgirl. Got dressed and left. Like I said, nice lady but man what a fucking dump she lives in.

  10. #17522

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Yes indeed she's TGTBT. Sorry to say it but she is. Those pics are from nudeteen. Org.

  11. #17521
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Fake most likely found an OF under a different name with the last post a 3 year ago.

  12. #17520
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    It's a scam bro.

  13. #17519

    Kassidy

    She sucks a good dick and let me record.

    Quote Originally Posted by Titutitu  [View Original Post]
    Any intel about Kassidy.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Rhode...ce/KassidyXoxo

    Thanks.

    Titu.

  14. #17518

    Elizabeth

    Has anyone seen her? Maybe TGTBT.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/249330909330

  15. #17517

    Joelle

    Finally took the plunge to see Joelle and it was a waste. Her teeth are a mess and her tits have gotten wicked saggy and just ugh you can tell their so fake LOL. Anyways arranged for a BJ and she quoted 60. Anyways get to her place (she finally has her own place now in North Provolone) I call when I get there because the place is huge and she didn't give good details. Anyways so I finally get inside and we make small chit chat. I put the donation on the dresser and then I get comfortable. Half ass BBBJ. Barely any spit, no hands, wouldn't touch the balls, and she barely went past the tip and just kept making dirty talk like that would get me to cum faster. Anyways figured I'd save the trouble for anyone else if they were thinking of taking the plunge.

    Have a great day.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape