Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 25028
-
08-02-22 05:48 #17528Senior Member

Posts: 825Beautiful busty Green eye princess
Saw this one yesterday and there was a brief mention about a cover and it was that she hated them. Was the last we spoke about it and she when saw my size, she said I've been waiting all day for a good cock and you brought me one that's way better LOL, she proceed with a decent BBBJ and hopped on for some CG and ended in doggie, took my time and she was moaning OMG the whole time, decent time for sure. https://providence.skipthegames.com/...i/653093378549..
-
08-02-22 00:27 #17527Regular Member

Posts: 6I looked at that damage and wasn't sure my eyes were still working correctly.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 16:55 #17526Regular Member

Posts: 13Gabby Rose
I am still fairly new to this hobby but not a virgin. Wanted to try something different, but have to think with my big head and not just the little (ish) one. That being said, I've seen this woman's post a few times and I'm wondering if anyone has had the pleasure of her company. Her body is my type! I can not host and it would take planning on my part to see her. Such as, Renting a hotel room, creating a reasonable excuse that my SO would not question, and anyone that's been married knows, it's not easy. So I'd want it to be worthwhile, with zero drama. If anyone out there know if she's safe, legit, drug, disease, pimp free, ect ect. That would be great. It may be a long shot but I figured I'd try. Thanks in advance.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...0/882044809649
-
08-01-22 16:45 #17525Senior Member

Posts: 1734Yea. She was alone. She showed me the bathroom and other areas of the house to show no one was there. She lives with another couple. She texted me a few times before the set time and wanted me to give her a 10 minute heads up before I got there. Presumably to get them out? I dunno.
Originally Posted by Dave911
[View Original Post]
All I know is the place smelled like weed and there were bongs and hooka gear all over. But I did get a free high out of the deal. She would have let me get stoned as shit but I was careful not to over do it since I had to drive home and I won't drive really stoned.
-
08-01-22 16:45 #17524Senior Member

Posts: 196Yes tgttbt
Wants a $40 deposit, definitely a scam.
Originally Posted by MWaters
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 14:34 #17523Senior Member

Posts: 58Bstone Pam
Thanks for the report. Was she alone in an apt? I've been wanting to pull the trigger with her but hesitant due to the usual unknown security / safety.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 22:29 #17522Senior Member

Posts: 406Tgtbt
Yes indeed she's TGTBT. Sorry to say it but she is. Those pics are from nudeteen. Org.
Originally Posted by MWaters
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 21:32 #17521Senior Member

Posts: 82Fake most likely found an OF under a different name with the last post a 3 year ago.
Originally Posted by MWaters
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 20:34 #17520Senior Member

Posts: 4545It's a scam bro.
Originally Posted by MWaters
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 18:21 #17519Senior Member

Posts: 49Kassidy
She sucks a good dick and let me record.
Originally Posted by Titutitu
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 14:57 #17518Senior Member

Posts: 383Elizabeth
Has anyone seen her? Maybe TGTBT.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/249330909330
-
07-30-22 17:54 #17517Regular Member

Posts: 13Joelle
Finally took the plunge to see Joelle and it was a waste. Her teeth are a mess and her tits have gotten wicked saggy and just ugh you can tell their so fake LOL. Anyways arranged for a BJ and she quoted 60. Anyways get to her place (she finally has her own place now in North Provolone) I call when I get there because the place is huge and she didn't give good details. Anyways so I finally get inside and we make small chit chat. I put the donation on the dresser and then I get comfortable. Half ass BBBJ. Barely any spit, no hands, wouldn't touch the balls, and she barely went past the tip and just kept making dirty talk like that would get me to cum faster. Anyways figured I'd save the trouble for anyone else if they were thinking of taking the plunge.
Have a great day.
-
07-30-22 15:58 #17516Senior Member

Posts: 3748Kassidy
Great review, Swim! And her pictures look good. You mentioned CFS. But, of course, that brings me to my usual question: Will she fuck raw? Has anybody tried? Its hard to tell from the reviews on the other site!
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 14:42 #17515Senior Member

Posts: 196I contacted her. 200 hh, 450 hh with greek. Never mind.
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 13:08 #17514Senior Member

Posts: 761I reviewed her in May I believe.
Originally Posted by Titutitu
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...569&viewfull=1#post5912569.










Reply With Quote






