Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Christophe1
  1. #8211

    Thanks for the info

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly555  [View Original Post]
    Mc C is awful fat weird and not in the least least sexy.
    Thanks guys for your honest opinion. I'm just trying to find some new (or doesn't have to be new new) providers that are solid.

  2. #8210
    Quote Originally Posted by SpideyLennon  [View Original Post]
    I totally agree on this, saw her when she was in oc, I wanted to leave when she opened the door, but I just got in with the booker and wanted to see the popular girl she had. Booker wanted me to see mcc first before I can see other girls.

    On another note, kudos to KTE for bringing down the price, while others went up. And for that, I am coming out of my cage and booking a kgirl this week. Yeah! I am that cheap!
    Interesting to hear about McC. Previous review seemed to have suggest that she has more of an Americanized look with tan body, tall stature, bigger hip, and longer legs. Maybe a bit on the older side? I haven't seen her, but that description didn't give me the impression that she's ugly or fat. How would you describe her?

    I've personally never had any luck with seeing anyone good through KTE before, but would be curious to see how your experience goes with them this time around. It's been a while since I last used them.

  3. #8209

    Current best overall?

    Hi,

    In town for a few days and wanting to partake. Been checking the boards. Who are the favorites right now? Based on looks and service? I love big boobs especially enhanced.

  4. #8208

    Mcc in oc

    I totally agree on this, saw her when she was in oc, I wanted to leave when she opened the door, but I just got in with the booker and wanted to see the popular girl she had. Booker wanted me to see mcc first before I can see other girls.

    On another note, kudos to KTE for bringing down the price, while others went up. And for that, I am coming out of my cage and booking a kgirl this week. Yeah! I am that cheap!

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly555  [View Original Post]
    Mc C is awful fat weird and not in the least least sexy.

  5. #8207
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly555  [View Original Post]
    Mc C is awful fat weird and not in the least least sexy.
    So bad I nearly walked out thought what it would do to my relationship with booker.

  6. #8206
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckBoySimp  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen Kira, Jamie, Saya, or McC? If yes, how are they?
    Mc C is awful fat weird and not in the least least sexy.

  7. #8205
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmmmm00  [View Original Post]
    Stella and Chloe were friends? Now that would be a fun duo.
    They along with Rebecca were hot trio in Seattle in early 2010's. Their legacies more or less started in the Pacific Northwest.

  8. #8204

    Kira, Jamie, Saya, and McC

    Has anybody seen Kira, Jamie, Saya, or McC? If yes, how are they?

  9. #8203
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Went to visit Andys just to keep my number in good standing and saw few of his girls last week. He keeps getting these chi or tw that request these high donations but sometimes the lower donation ones are.

    A hidden gem with extra services with a good tip?

    If ya know Andy's than ya know, if not sorry.
    Please clear out your mailbox. I have some Andy's info.

  10. #8202

    Yep.

    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    CKD should also book Jazmin. Just ask booker. If not then you might not have the right booker.
    You are correct. She's up on Ca-Kdolls how, and prior to that, I texted the booker and they told me to just text when I want to see her. I can't wait! I haven't seen her as many time as my other ATFs, because LA isn't her home base, but she may just be my all around very favorite provider.

  11. #8201

    Jazmin

    CKD should also book Jazmin. Just ask booker. If not then you might not have the right booker.

    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    I only see her listed with CGLA right now. That is also unusual since she is always booked by Ca-Kdolls. I hope she will also be booking through CKD, as usual, because last I contacted CGLA, they asked me for three references. I didn't feel like dealing with that and I booked elsewhere. That's fine and all, but I hate bugging bookers to refer me, and I was surprised they didn't already have my info, considering how long I have been in that scene. Anyhow, if Jazmin is only with CGLA this time around, you better believe I will be dishing out those references.

  12. #8200
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapmusa  [View Original Post]
    Chloe is still around?! Heard from Stella that she returned to Korea and never come back.
    Stella and Chloe were friends? Now that would be a fun duo.

  13. #8199
    Went to visit Andys just to keep my number in good standing and saw few of his girls last week. He keeps getting these chi or tw that request these high donations but sometimes the lower donation ones are.

    A hidden gem with extra services with a good tip?

    If ya know Andy's than ya know, if not sorry.

  14. #8198
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapmusa  [View Original Post]
    Chloe is still around?! Heard from Stella that she returned to Korea and never come back.
    Don't believe what you hear from worker friends cause sometimes they do that to protect them? Chloe and Mindy7 had stalkers as well!

  15. #8197
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan78  [View Original Post]
    I second that. I thought Chloe went back to Korea and retired.
    Chloe is still around?! Heard from Stella that she returned to Korea and never come back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape