Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 927 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 427 827 877 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 977 1027 1427 1927 ... LastLast
Results 13,891 to 13,905 of 41293
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27403

    Search the word "Moron"

    Quote Originally Posted by Meme6838  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a recent success story that involved a deposit? All seem like scams to me.
    Come back with same results as a deposit for a hooker.

  2. #27402

    Anyone seen Cameron?

    Anyone seen this one for a visit? Not finding much info on my search here.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...N/952167069464

  3. #27401
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrew904  [View Original Post]
    I think I remember seeing someone looking for details on this one. I don't recall if she was g2 g or not?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...u/818357949553..
    Anyone seen this one yet?

  4. #27400

    Success

    Does anyone have a recent success story that involved a deposit? All seem like scams to me.

  5. #27399

    Ivy Lane. Eros

    I had the great pleasure of meeting Ivy Lane who is posting on Eros and P411. Truly a beautiful lady. She is staying in deerwood. 600 an hour. Very fit and sweet. Not much into kissing. Definitely recommend. I just wish I had a bigger ding dong to really give it to some of these women.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220801-184434_Chrome.jpg‎  

  6. #27398
    Pathetic Keyboard Warrior


    Posts: 89
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews on any of these?
    I've seen Jasmine twice. She's cute but a lot thinner than she appears in the ads. First time went off just fine. Met her at private incall off Dunn. Good comms up to date and very accommodating. Tight pussy. 100 qv. Second meeting not so good. Was hi af didn't stay in touch. When I did finally see her she was nodding out and eventually just laid down and fell asleep, after she took donation and paid for rm. If she sober. She good, just very skinny.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CFFFD2CD-4ED0-4B1F-9C96-FA77783A487E.jpg‎  

  7. #27397
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews on any of these?
    Go ahead and waste time with Kay. She talks a big game, but doesn't follow thru. All she wants is a pencil dick for $$. She spent more time in the bathroom than in the bed, and complained when she was doing the deed. Called it a loss, and sent her on her way.

  8. #27396

    Any info

    Any Intel on this one? I searched under the name she gave me Angel.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0E8DCA4A-31F0-4AB3-AECA-B721B3B99C58.jpg‎   F214A9C2-6689-409E-82A2-7391F34B94C0.jpeg‎  

  9. #27395

    Faiza420 f snapchat don't do it

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/87566655

    This one is a straight junky and scammer. Requires a deposit too, can't be trusted.

  10. #27394

    Kay baby

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews on any of these?
    Had a dream with Kay Baby the other day. Has a house off Dunn that she shares with "her man that pays the bills" whatever that means, "but he won't bother us". Wasn't the greatest but wasn't the worst. I asked about going down the Hershey highway and she obliged. Started with CBJ (which I have no problems with), mish, k9, then chocolate fun. Damage was $1. 5. Only awkward moment was when she had to get lube. Had me standing there fully bare while she ran across the house. I didn't like that one bit and let her know it, but not like there's a lock on bedroom door anyways.

    I've not seen the others but quite interested in Ava. Ryder ghosted me like she does everyone else, but only via comms so at least I didn't have to make the ride out there and sit in car.

  11. #27393

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews on any of these?
    See my post, 27099. Since that dream I've enjoyed one more with her. She's a squirter, no holes barred too.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/Ava-said-make-me-squirt-and-sc/948402493024

  12. #27392

    Any reviews on any of them?

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/kaybaby13

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/948402493024

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...R/363569828736

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/615304138899

    Good service? Do they actually look like pics? Will really appreciate any advice I'm planning a trip to town and I want to have a good time.
    Any reviews on any of these?

  13. #27391

    I concur

    Business models that list a bunch of no I won't do that, this or that are a recipe for disaster.

    Quote Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory  [View Original Post]
    When ever I see the ones with a huge list of I don't do this or that from my experience they rush you or the overall experience ain't worth it. The providers that always demand high quality clients rarely provide high quality service.

  14. #27390

  15. #27389

    Thank you for the report

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    So, I decided to play with this dummy just to see how she'd react. In her ad, she has written:

    "if your donation is $100 or less leave me alone I'm not the girl for you love! Quality and premium time is higher!

    I told her that if I give her $101.00, could I see her. This girl is so dumb, she interprets the above to mean that don't offer her less than $200. Even after I screenshot her ad with this language, she still told me essentially that I was stupid and I could not read! It's hard to believe that a little dummy is asking for $200 for a qv and she cannot read or write! I mean, these just aren't her strong suits. Anyway, I saw this girl before, when she was staying off San Jose and let me just say that there is no way this hoodrat is worth $200--I supposed there must be a lot of dummies out there catering to her! I never went through with the session, which, at the time, she was asking for 100 or so; trust-- she was not worth it, appearance wise! SMH.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...8/321579182748
    When ever I see the ones with a huge list of I don't do this or that from my experience they rush you or the overall experience ain't worth it. The providers that always demand high quality clients rarely provide high quality service.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape