Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 929 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 429 829 879 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 979 1029 1429 1929 ... LastLast
Results 13,921 to 13,935 of 41299
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27379

    Sweetness

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrybrach  [View Original Post]
    I did. Unfortunately. She's streetwalker level quality. Not on the good side of town wither.
    You got lucky when you saw her. Surprised you got service instead of robbed, or grab and dash.

    Guy's please use the search function it can save you a lot of head aches and bad service.

  2. #27378

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerJax420  [View Original Post]
    Y'all Jezebel got me waiting out here.
    She did the same with me this week. Gave her ETA 15 minutes and when I got there she went cricket. Too bad. I used to be a regular.

  3. #27377
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver200  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has seen this one yet? PM welcome, thanks.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/095727385064
    I did. Unfortunately. She's streetwalker level quality. Not on the good side of town wither.

  4. #27376

    Any info on her. Been kind of a pain and wants donation


  5. #27375

    Any info on her. Been kind of a pain and wants donation


  6. #27374

    Sexy MILF nickie thickness

    Anyone had a good dream with her lately?

  7. #27373
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbSledd  [View Original Post]
    Deleted Deleted
    The links all work for me but it's Kay the Greek goddess, Ava, Ryder, and yummy.

  8. #27372
    Y'all Jezebel got me waiting out here.

  9. #27371
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/kaybaby13

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/948402493024

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...R/363569828736

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/615304138899

    Good service? Do they actually look like pics? Will really appreciate any advice I'm planning a trip to town and I want to have a good time.
    Deleted Deleted

  10. #27370

    Surprise in Jax. I was going to see her and do Milk Message soon.

    I already set up a time. I am happy. I have been going back and forth with "adultsearch.com/ Florida / Jacksonville / female-escorts /2835680" her for a month on Snapchat. Seems cooperative. Getting tires of the same ones this past few weeks that agree to 69 until the time until you pay the donation. Under "Latina Joven ardiantie" Phone 689xxxx223.

  11. #27369

    Any reviews on these ladies will appreciate any advice

    https://tryst.link/escort/kaybaby13

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/948402493024

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...R/363569828736

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/615304138899

    Good service? Do they actually look like pics? Will really appreciate any advice I'm planning a trip to town and I want to have a good time.

  12. #27368

    Avoid

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/967190668359

    Pics are not her in any way, shape or form.

  13. #27367

    Thief

    Please send full ink so I can remove her. Don't like thief's.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazzer  [View Original Post]
    Will set you up! Heard her name is jesse.

  14. #27366

    Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazzer  [View Original Post]
    Will set you up! Heard her name is jesse.
    Correction, real name is Rhonda, As mentioned,set up was easy, get there, Room looks like a bomb went of in there, She's 30 lb heavier, should have just turned around.,She is a thief.....stay away

  15. #27365

    Sophie

    Well. I guess Sophie finally realized that her name was mud on the site. She is now trying Summer! Last picture.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/620927989222

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape