Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,921 to 13,935 of 41295
-
07-30-22 20:12 #27375Regular Member

Posts: 17Any info on her. Been kind of a pain and wants donation
-
07-30-22 17:48 #27374Senior Member

Posts: 534Sexy MILF nickie thickness
Anyone had a good dream with her lately?
-
07-30-22 15:44 #27373Senior Member

Posts: 170The links all work for me but it's Kay the Greek goddess, Ava, Ryder, and yummy.
Originally Posted by BobbSledd
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 14:08 #27372Regular Member

Posts: 17Y'all Jezebel got me waiting out here.
-
07-30-22 10:55 #27371Senior Member

Posts: 780Deleted Deleted
Originally Posted by JoeDt72
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 10:42 #27370Senior Member

Posts: 224Surprise in Jax. I was going to see her and do Milk Message soon.
I already set up a time. I am happy. I have been going back and forth with "adultsearch.com/ Florida / Jacksonville / female-escorts /2835680" her for a month on Snapchat. Seems cooperative. Getting tires of the same ones this past few weeks that agree to 69 until the time until you pay the donation. Under "Latina Joven ardiantie" Phone 689xxxx223.
-
07-30-22 10:42 #27369Senior Member

Posts: 170Any reviews on these ladies will appreciate any advice
https://tryst.link/escort/kaybaby13
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/948402493024
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...R/363569828736
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/615304138899
Good service? Do they actually look like pics? Will really appreciate any advice I'm planning a trip to town and I want to have a good time.
-
07-30-22 08:52 #27368Senior Member

Posts: 624Avoid
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/967190668359
Pics are not her in any way, shape or form.
-
07-30-22 08:49 #27367Senior Member

Posts: 624Thief
Please send full ink so I can remove her. Don't like thief's.
Originally Posted by Blazzer
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 07:12 #27366Senior Member

Posts: 114Thief
Correction, real name is Rhonda, As mentioned,set up was easy, get there, Room looks like a bomb went of in there, She's 30 lb heavier, should have just turned around.,She is a thief.....stay away
Originally Posted by Blazzer
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 06:25 #27365Senior Member

Posts: 225Sophie
Well. I guess Sophie finally realized that her name was mud on the site. She is now trying Summer! Last picture.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/620927989222
-
07-30-22 06:16 #27364Senior Member

Posts: 225Sweetness
Just do a search and you learn all you need to know! The search function is there for a reason, Use it please.
Originally Posted by MuffDiver200
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 19:56 #27363Senior Member

Posts: 186Jenny
Saw Jenny yesterday. Positive experience, she looks like the pics, lucid, easy to talk to. Mid 30's I would guess. Better than average motel incall on the Southside. All the acronyms, plus greek. Price a little steeper than average at $220 for HH. Overall a better than average experience for Jacksonville, for sure.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...u/218489550487
-
07-29-22 17:47 #27362Senior Member

Posts: 256It has been stated she has that death gift that keeps on giving that starts with the letter A. Be safe mongers.
Originally Posted by WailOnSkydog
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 15:17 #27361Senior Member

Posts: 363Just for those who are late to the thread, this is Deja, the one everyone is talking about.
Originally Posted by Pseudonymous
[View Original Post]
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/618085200596
This seems to be a "stay far away" from all accounts.












Reply With Quote




