Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,186 to 10,200 of 32172
-
08-01-22 10:45 #21987Senior Member

Posts: 66Recommendations?
Been having a hard time finding someone that can give a legit deep tissue / sports massage. Any recommendation for legit LMT that gets in there without the extras?
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 10:43 #21986Senior Member

Posts: 66PMs full
Wherever this place is is about to get an influx of mongers.
Originally Posted by SlyFrog
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 09:54 #21985Senior Member

Posts: 75Chantilly
Going to be out in Chantilly for a little this week. I'm usually out in Herndon / Sterling / Tysons more so I don't have too much intel with the AMP scene in Chantilly. Any fellow lurkers have good experiences in Chantilly? I always try to avoid grannies.
-
08-01-22 07:37 #21984Senior Member

Posts: 31Purple hua
I have not seen her in a while. I did not have a good dream the last time I saw her. It was a period where everyone saw her and she may have been burnt out. I also heard she has another girl with her. Might have to give it a try.
Originally Posted by Rhinopole
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 07:11 #21983Senior Member

Posts: 115Name of this place?
Originally Posted by SlyFrog
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 16:37 #21982Senior Member

Posts: 225Purple Hua
I see she seems to have another woman working with her now. But it's been a while since I've been there. I remember her BBBJ was a bit "toothy", so not the greatest. Never looked for more.
Originally Posted by TheRabbit
[View Original Post]
Rhino.
-
07-31-22 16:02 #21981Senior Member

Posts: 71Sofie at Orient Nature on Gallows
I saw Sofie at Orient Nature on Gallows but can't recommend. She is thin and cute but service is lacking. Virtually no massage and she just laid there for CFS. $160 for 30 minutes.
-
07-31-22 12:40 #21980Senior Member

Posts: 103Underrated
Haha I total forgot about her but if you can get her on a good day, she's top tier for me. She also got to nice shaped small ass. Might have to setup an appointment and find out how she doing.
Originally Posted by TheRabbit
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 10:44 #21979Regular Member

Posts: 9Purple hua
I saw her 3-4 weeks ago cause was in a pinch for time. Still the same Purple lady. I have never had the crazy displays others have talked about, but she is far away from a go to.
Originally Posted by TheRabbit
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 09:58 #21978Senior Member

Posts: 220$60 hour massage Tysons
I was looking for a inexpensive good massage in the Tysons area and there was Nothing I could find under $60, but a whole ton of places at $60, so I picked one at random. Tall Chinese lady probaly about 60. Not horrible looking but OK. Gave a decent long massage. Teased me a little and let me get my hand up her shorts. On the flip her clothes all came off and she let me know that she was open for anything. She asked me if I had a condom and when I didn't she went and got one. No negotiations at all. The after the deed she went back to massaging so that I would get the full hour. I gave her a decent tip, but I did not even see her count it. I will back chanel the place to seniors who are interested.
-
07-30-22 18:00 #21977Senior Member

Posts: 89Secret to Happiness
You have discovered the secret to happiness. Most people go to massage parlors expecting a CMT level massage experience and an escort evel menu and experience after the massage. In almost all instances you get neither. Why settle for a half ass massage and a rushed hand job from a 55 to 60 year old woman with 300 k miles on the odometer. Yes, I have come across the unicorn that provides both but they are hard to find and disappear just as quickly.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 17:19 #21976Senior Member

Posts: 651Anyone here seen Purple Hua as of late?
-
07-30-22 12:25 #21975Senior Member

Posts: 307谢35874;
Hung hao comments 谢35874;.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 08:22 #21974Senior Member

Posts: 812Massage vs Escorts
Mongers looking for massages are looking for something very different than those seeking escorts. I only see escorts because what I want is decent decent sex at a fair price. I'm not interested in getting a massage. I have my own LMT to give me a real massage when I see her once a week. I get a sports massage to really work out the muscle kinks. There is no sex, no edging, no happy ending, no table shower, she's fully clothed and I do not touch any part of her body with my hands, tongue / mouth or dick. Mongers who go for a massage advertised on this thread might be looking a for decent massage but are also expecting for many of the things previously mentioned and part of the attraction is the anticipation of those services. Massage only ads should be in the Massage threads and Escorts only ad should be in the Escorts threads as it make it easier for us to find reviews on what we are looking for. That being said, the escort ad on EROS specifically advertises massage so it really could be included in this massage thread.
Originally Posted by FreddyCrougar
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 16:39 #21973Senior Member

Posts: 123Eros
Actually that site has a massage only section so not true. However to your comment I do wish people would keep the massage parlor comments out of the escort section.
Originally Posted by Silk3434
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




