LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 928 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 428 828 878 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 978 1028 1428 1928 ... LastLast
Results 13,906 to 13,920 of 41288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27383

    About this clown Ania

    Avoid this clown. Had me come all the way over to the Southside only to tell me once I got in the room that a quick visit was 5 minutes for 80 dollars! I immediately beeline toward the door to get the hell out of there. Her racist attitude is not an attractive attribute either! But 80 for 5 minute! Are you guys phucking kidding me! She was high as hell and the room looked like a tornado went through there! A shame her kids are subjected to this lifestyle of hers! Avoid!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/251486819488
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails clown.jpeg‎  

  2. #27382
    Quote Originally Posted by Kma2016  [View Original Post]
    I am the same. I go low volume and want a low drama and low stress session and have a good time. I am fine paying for that and I don't want to try 4 providers at a slightly cheaper rate and hope one of them is a positive experience.

    Do I still look for good value? Absolutely. Do I nitpick on an extra 20 or something if I think the provider is going to provide a good experience, no. The last 2 or 3 years have been rough in general though on good providers though. I have a few regulars and AMP that I am using and hoping things improve.
    Cheryl was very nice when we met a few years ago. Quality over quantity IMO, we just could use some more local Jax quality. I'm not mongering as much lately and when I do it's easier to not be disappointed with that 411 site, when ladies are visiting here. STG is a total crapshoot.

  3. #27381

    Latina Joven

    Quote Originally Posted by MConstrictor2  [View Original Post]
    I already set up a time. I am happy. I have been going back and forth with "adultsearch.com/ Florida / Jacksonville / female-escorts /2835680" her for a month on Snapchat. Seems cooperative. Getting tires of the same ones this past few weeks that agree to 69 until the time until you pay the donation. Under "Latina Joven ardiantie" Phone 689xxxx223.
    Did you ever pull the trigger? Worth it?

  4. #27380

    Been kind of a pain wants deposit.

    I have not seen her, The wanting a deposit is a red flag. Stay away, unless you like throwing money away! You should just throw your money in the trash, you will get the same thing. Nothing! Never pay a deposit, never pay a deposit. That will be money lost!

  5. #27379

    Sweetness

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrybrach  [View Original Post]
    I did. Unfortunately. She's streetwalker level quality. Not on the good side of town wither.
    You got lucky when you saw her. Surprised you got service instead of robbed, or grab and dash.

    Guy's please use the search function it can save you a lot of head aches and bad service.

  6. #27378

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerJax420  [View Original Post]
    Y'all Jezebel got me waiting out here.
    She did the same with me this week. Gave her ETA 15 minutes and when I got there she went cricket. Too bad. I used to be a regular.

  7. #27377
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver200  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has seen this one yet? PM welcome, thanks.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/095727385064
    I did. Unfortunately. She's streetwalker level quality. Not on the good side of town wither.

  8. #27376

    Any info on her. Been kind of a pain and wants donation


  9. #27375

    Any info on her. Been kind of a pain and wants donation


  10. #27374

    Sexy MILF nickie thickness

    Anyone had a good dream with her lately?

  11. #27373
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbSledd  [View Original Post]
    Deleted Deleted
    The links all work for me but it's Kay the Greek goddess, Ava, Ryder, and yummy.

  12. #27372
    Y'all Jezebel got me waiting out here.

  13. #27371
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/kaybaby13

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/948402493024

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...R/363569828736

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/615304138899

    Good service? Do they actually look like pics? Will really appreciate any advice I'm planning a trip to town and I want to have a good time.
    Deleted Deleted

  14. #27370

    Surprise in Jax. I was going to see her and do Milk Message soon.

    I already set up a time. I am happy. I have been going back and forth with "adultsearch.com/ Florida / Jacksonville / female-escorts /2835680" her for a month on Snapchat. Seems cooperative. Getting tires of the same ones this past few weeks that agree to 69 until the time until you pay the donation. Under "Latina Joven ardiantie" Phone 689xxxx223.

  15. #27369

    Any reviews on these ladies will appreciate any advice

    https://tryst.link/escort/kaybaby13

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/948402493024

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...R/363569828736

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/615304138899

    Good service? Do they actually look like pics? Will really appreciate any advice I'm planning a trip to town and I want to have a good time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape