Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 484 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 384 434 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 534 584 984 ... LastLast
Results 7,246 to 7,260 of 17726
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10481

    What he said (HDJ)

    Quote Originally Posted by HesDeadJim  [View Original Post]
    Well I certainly don't want to start any arguments, but the only issue I had when I saw her was actually trying to get a hold of her. My visit she was very nice and sweet and accommodating. As a matter of fact I fully intended to visit her again but ran into the "couldn't get a hold of her" a problem yet again. I mean I guess there's a very real possibility she has an issue like bipolarism, in my experience over the years I've come to discover that quite a few women in this business or in dance clubs have fairly uneven mental issues they kind of prevent them from holding down regular jobs. But I'm not trying to downplay your experience, thinking about it I could totally see that happening she did text me at least once before I arrived seemingly nervous and expecting me to cancel at the last minute or not show up. It was like she was expecting me to screw her over, but was very pleasant and nice to me when I didn't.
    My experience is similar. I've def had some scary issues with manic / hyped providers. And had great, no drama dates with the same gals. While diagnosable bipolar might not be any higher, I've found the (per capita) incidence of dramatic mood and mental status swings to be higher in the provider group, even after taking into account the almost 100% drug use rate. (FWIW, I have a pretty high "sample size" to evaluate.) We def take chances choosing this hobby. We should be prudent (not paranoid), maintain situational awareness, and use good risk management practices. Then, just decide whether you're too risk-averse for this biz.

    FWIW, without justifying the drama one bit, it would help a LOT (IMO), if guys would be respectful, quite trying to cheat them, do what they say they're going to do, & not be total dickheads.

    Just my $. 02.

    HH, SS,

    -SH.

  2. #10480

    I'd hit it.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    Anybody remember this chick? She was short, thin with big fake tits. Always had ads asking about "sk*ting". Wondered if anybody knew if she was still around.

    She posted one time on Crustycrawler last September. Then dropped off. I know she moved to Louisville and ran some ads out there. Didn't know if anyone has seen her recently. Everybody swore she was trouble but I never had an issue with her.
    Since, as the SwampHawk always says, "there's a hella lot more erratic than erotic, in this biz. ", and I know how "off & on" providers can be, I'd try it once, if anyone resurrects where & how!

    "Course, I never WAS the sharpest knife in the drawer.

    HH, SS,

    -SH.

  3. #10479

    Crazy Angie

    Anybody remember this chick? She was short, thin with big fake tits. Always had ads asking about "sk*ting". Wondered if anybody knew if she was still around.

    She posted one time on Crustycrawler last September. Then dropped off. I know she moved to Louisville and ran some ads out there. Didn't know if anyone has seen her recently. Everybody swore she was trouble but I never had an issue with her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3222.JPG‎  

  4. #10478

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by RangerStl  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her, good BBBJ, but she's a scatter brain, talk about anything without being euphemistic and she'll get weird and probably block you. There was a report a while back about someone seeing an HIV pamphlet at her place.
    She is clean. No problems. No rush especially when you get to know her.

  5. #10477
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerStl  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her, good BBBJ, but she's a scatter brain, talk about anything without being euphemistic and she'll get weird and probably block you. There was a report a while back about someone seeing an HIV pamphlet at her place.
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetnNaughty1  [View Original Post]
    This crazy psycho physically attacked me claiming she didn't get paid. (She did). It was a huge ordeal. Avoid at all costs! Worst situation I have been in.
    Expand all her pics, looks like a family album not an Ad, and from those rants about how to treat a provider, she's way too into herself to be "into you" for even 1 hr.

  6. #10476
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Uhm, if she "only" let you do missionary and there were in fact shit stains on her sheets after you left then wouldn't that mean they came from her? ...I would have pointed this out to her as a simple matter of "Missionary Position Physics" since it was her own ass pressed against the sheets and not yours, LOL!
    There were no stains that's the thing. She tried saying this after I already left LOL good point tho.

  7. #10475
    Well I certainly don't want to start any arguments, but the only issue I had when I saw her was actually trying to get a hold of her. My visit she was very nice and sweet and accommodating. As a matter of fact I fully intended to visit her again but ran into the "couldn't get a hold of her" a problem yet again. I mean I guess there's a very real possibility she has an issue like bipolarism, in my experience over the years I've come to discover that quite a few women in this business or in dance clubs have fairly uneven mental issues they kind of prevent them from holding down regular jobs. But I'm not trying to downplay your experience, thinking about it I could totally see that happening she did text me at least once before I arrived seemingly nervous and expecting me to cancel at the last minute or not show up. It was like she was expecting me to screw her over, but was very pleasant and nice to me when I didn't.

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetnNaughty1  [View Original Post]
    This crazy psycho physically attacked me claiming she didn't get paid. (She did). It was a huge ordeal. Avoid at all costs! Worst situation I have been in.

  8. #10474

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    Guys, never ever make a deposit before meeting a person, period.
    I was kidding about giving a deposit to a girl in another state. But I was really hoping she was real!

  9. #10473

    Jen is psychotic. Look at her eyes in pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Bddfc  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this gal? I did a search for Jen and Jennifer but came up with nothing. Perhaps she changed her name; not sure. Thanks.

    BDDFC.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...629/3142541601
    This crazy psycho physically attacked me claiming she didn't get paid. (She did). It was a huge ordeal. Avoid at all costs! Worst situation I have been in.

  10. #10472
    Quote Originally Posted by Bddfc  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this gal? I did a search for Jen and Jennifer but came up with nothing. Perhaps she changed her name; not sure. Thanks.

    BDDFC.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...629/3142541601
    I've seen her, good BBBJ, but she's a scatter brain, talk about anything without being euphemistic and she'll get weird and probably block you. There was a report a while back about someone seeing an HIV pamphlet at her place.

  11. #10471
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    She and her daughter are in the bizz. She always asks clients to do threesome with her daughter. They are both heavy. The pics are way outdated.
    I find it absolutely disgusting that a mom would be open enough with her "occupation" that she eventually brings her daughter in. They are both way overweight and not healthy at all. Why would any guy willingly pay to deal with those two? It's like a double crime LOL.

  12. #10470

    Jen / Jennifer

    Any intel on this gal? I did a search for Jen and Jennifer but came up with nothing. Perhaps she changed her name; not sure. Thanks.

    BDDFC.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...629/3142541601

  13. #10469

    Audi

    Just had a visit with Audi. WOW! She's listed on P411 and they also posted her visit on "High End Providers" I think "High-Performance is a better description.

    At 3 bills for an hr she is a bargain. She is listed as a Asian MILF at 40. She should fire her photographer. Had to do a double take when she opened the door. Could easily pass for 35 or younger with a body out of this world. Just a beauty.

    Total GFE. Booked her 2 weeks ago, her TER reviews are off the charts. She is on the East-Side, not sure why, it's her first visit here and I think she was a little confused about location. We didn't visit any foreign countries but reviews indicated she does travel. Loves oral to warm up.

    My best description would be an Asian Tavia. https://www.audibombshell.com/.

  14. #10468
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    Dude cmon.
    A rule of thumb for ignoring a fake ad is a real ad never says too much info about sex.

  15. #10467
    Quote Originally Posted by RicharddAngle  [View Original Post]
    Terrific! I travel quite a bit so I'm bound to catch her at some point. I'll even offer a deposit up front just to make sure she stays put until I arrive.

    Dick.
    Guys, never ever make a deposit before meeting a person, period.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape