Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 485 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 385 435 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 535 585 985 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,275 of 17730
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10470

    Jen / Jennifer

    Any intel on this gal? I did a search for Jen and Jennifer but came up with nothing. Perhaps she changed her name; not sure. Thanks.

    BDDFC.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...629/3142541601

  2. #10469

    Audi

    Just had a visit with Audi. WOW! She's listed on P411 and they also posted her visit on "High End Providers" I think "High-Performance is a better description.

    At 3 bills for an hr she is a bargain. She is listed as a Asian MILF at 40. She should fire her photographer. Had to do a double take when she opened the door. Could easily pass for 35 or younger with a body out of this world. Just a beauty.

    Total GFE. Booked her 2 weeks ago, her TER reviews are off the charts. She is on the East-Side, not sure why, it's her first visit here and I think she was a little confused about location. We didn't visit any foreign countries but reviews indicated she does travel. Loves oral to warm up.

    My best description would be an Asian Tavia. https://www.audibombshell.com/.

  3. #10468
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    Dude cmon.
    A rule of thumb for ignoring a fake ad is a real ad never says too much info about sex.

  4. #10467
    Quote Originally Posted by RicharddAngle  [View Original Post]
    Terrific! I travel quite a bit so I'm bound to catch her at some point. I'll even offer a deposit up front just to make sure she stays put until I arrive.

    Dick.
    Guys, never ever make a deposit before meeting a person, period.

  5. #10466
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    Here's some info on her. Stop paying fat, ugly girls to fuck.
    She and her daughter are in the bizz. She always asks clients to do threesome with her daughter. They are both heavy. The pics are way outdated.

  6. #10465
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Uhm, if she "only" let you do missionary and there were in fact shit stains on her sheets after you left then wouldn't that mean they came from her? ...I would have pointed this out to her as a simple matter of "Missionary Position Physics" since it was her own ass pressed against the sheets and not yours, LOL!
    Probably during the blow job if there was one LOL.

  7. #10464
    Here's some info on her. Stop paying fat, ugly girls to fuck.

  8. #10463

    Just Sayin'

    Quote Originally Posted by Zb314  [View Original Post]
    Yea and she's crazy. Tried saying I left shit stains on her sheets after I left. All because I texted her complaining about not getting doggystyle. She only let me do missionary which was lame as hell. Texted me saying I was dirty and I stink. Which if that's true why wouldn't you do doggystyle in order to be away from the smell? Like I clean up everytime so I know its bs. Just got mad because I called her on it. Yea I'd stay away from her.
    Uhm, if she "only" let you do missionary and there were in fact shit stains on her sheets after you left then wouldn't that mean they came from her? ...I would have pointed this out to her as a simple matter of "Missionary Position Physics" since it was her own ass pressed against the sheets and not yours, LOL!

  9. #10462
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerStl  [View Original Post]
    Huge, much bigger than the pics, not good service. She'll try to entice you by offering a duo with her fat sister. Not worth it.
    Hence why found on Sumo. Hahaha.

  10. #10461
    Huge, much bigger than the pics, not good service. She'll try to entice you by offering a duo with her fat sister. Not worth it.

  11. #10460

  12. #10459
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126
    Quote Originally Posted by TheInfJester  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    Having a hell of a time finding a spinner to spend some time with next week. If any of you have any info you're willing to share on a spinner that's cool with a couple of hours outcall, please let me know. I'd also welcome a UTR, and happy to return the favor if you find yourself in the Southeast.

    Do any of you have info on this one? I saw a mixed review here, and a great review on ECCIE, so still on the fence.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kristina-699

    Thanks!

    Jester.
    Yea and she's crazy. Tried saying I left shit stains on her sheets after I left. All because I texted her complaining about not getting doggystyle. She only let me do missionary which was lame as hell. Texted me saying I was dirty and I stink. Which if that's true why wouldn't you do doggystyle in order to be away from the smell? Like I clean up everytime so I know its bs. Just got mad because I called her on it. Yea I'd stay away from her.

  13. #10458
    She quoted me $300 hh or $350 hr for VIP service.

    Quote Originally Posted by RicharddAngle  [View Original Post]
    Well, that's disappointing to hear. I'm a cheapskate and Reanne is the best value around. Was hoping Erin was in the same ballpark.

  14. #10457

    Yeah, that's a no for me dawg

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetnNaughty1  [View Original Post]
    IDK about service, but Erin just quoted me 200 HH 350 FH and that's much steeper than Reanne and Ember.
    Well, that's disappointing to hear. I'm a cheapskate and Reanne is the best value around. Was hoping Erin was in the same ballpark.

  15. #10456

    Busy girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    Richard you are in luck! She has local numbers in four other states this week.
    Terrific! I travel quite a bit so I'm bound to catch her at some point. I'll even offer a deposit up front just to make sure she stays put until I arrive.

    Dick.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape