Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,921 to 13,935 of 41304
-
07-31-22 22:39 #27384Senior Member

Posts: 1170About this high priced dummy
So, I decided to play with this dummy just to see how she'd react. In her ad, she has written:
"if your donation is $100 or less leave me alone I'm not the girl for you love! Quality and premium time is higher!
I told her that if I give her $101.00, could I see her. This girl is so dumb, she interprets the above to mean that don't offer her less than $200. Even after I screenshot her ad with this language, she still told me essentially that I was stupid and I could not read! It's hard to believe that a little dummy is asking for $200 for a qv and she cannot read or write! I mean, these just aren't her strong suits. Anyway, I saw this girl before, when she was staying off San Jose and let me just say that there is no way this hoodrat is worth $200--I supposed there must be a lot of dummies out there catering to her! I never went through with the session, which, at the time, she was asking for 100 or so; trust-- she was not worth it, appearance wise! SMH.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...8/321579182748
-
07-31-22 22:30 #27383Senior Member

Posts: 1170About this clown Ania
Avoid this clown. Had me come all the way over to the Southside only to tell me once I got in the room that a quick visit was 5 minutes for 80 dollars! I immediately beeline toward the door to get the hell out of there. Her racist attitude is not an attractive attribute either! But 80 for 5 minute! Are you guys phucking kidding me! She was high as hell and the room looked like a tornado went through there! A shame her kids are subjected to this lifestyle of hers! Avoid!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/251486819488
-
07-31-22 18:13 #27382Senior Member

Posts: 170Cheryl was very nice when we met a few years ago. Quality over quantity IMO, we just could use some more local Jax quality. I'm not mongering as much lately and when I do it's easier to not be disappointed with that 411 site, when ladies are visiting here. STG is a total crapshoot.
Originally Posted by Kma2016
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 17:26 #27381Regular Member

Posts: 6Latina Joven
Did you ever pull the trigger? Worth it?
Originally Posted by MConstrictor2
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 05:30 #27380Senior Member

Posts: 225Been kind of a pain wants deposit.
I have not seen her, The wanting a deposit is a red flag. Stay away, unless you like throwing money away! You should just throw your money in the trash, you will get the same thing. Nothing! Never pay a deposit, never pay a deposit. That will be money lost!
Originally Posted by CuseoRange1
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 05:21 #27379Senior Member

Posts: 225Sweetness
You got lucky when you saw her. Surprised you got service instead of robbed, or grab and dash.
Originally Posted by Jeffrybrach
[View Original Post]
Guy's please use the search function it can save you a lot of head aches and bad service.
-
07-30-22 22:06 #27378Regular Member

Posts: 10Same
She did the same with me this week. Gave her ETA 15 minutes and when I got there she went cricket. Too bad. I used to be a regular.
Originally Posted by MongerJax420
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 21:32 #27377Senior Member

Posts: 708I did. Unfortunately. She's streetwalker level quality. Not on the good side of town wither.
Originally Posted by MuffDiver200
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 20:21 #27376Regular Member

Posts: 17Any info on her. Been kind of a pain and wants donation
-
07-30-22 20:12 #27375Regular Member

Posts: 17Any info on her. Been kind of a pain and wants donation
-
07-30-22 17:48 #27374Senior Member

Posts: 536Sexy MILF nickie thickness
Anyone had a good dream with her lately?
-
07-30-22 15:44 #27373Senior Member

Posts: 170The links all work for me but it's Kay the Greek goddess, Ava, Ryder, and yummy.
Originally Posted by BobbSledd
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 14:08 #27372Regular Member

Posts: 17Y'all Jezebel got me waiting out here.
-
07-30-22 10:55 #27371Senior Member

Posts: 780Deleted Deleted
Originally Posted by JoeDt72
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 10:42 #27370Senior Member

Posts: 224Surprise in Jax. I was going to see her and do Milk Message soon.
I already set up a time. I am happy. I have been going back and forth with "adultsearch.com/ Florida / Jacksonville / female-escorts /2835680" her for a month on Snapchat. Seems cooperative. Getting tires of the same ones this past few weeks that agree to 69 until the time until you pay the donation. Under "Latina Joven ardiantie" Phone 689xxxx223.











Reply With Quote





