Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21992

    Although the name changed, the Burke Garden is still a place of tranqulity

    Had a great NoVA massage experience today at Old Keen Mill Spa (formerly known as Burke Garden).

    Regardless of owner / management, I've always been treated nicely and well by whomever is working.

    No GPS problem, standard rates and tips.

    Always be nice to the ladies.

    PA.

  2. #21991

    Lmt

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveSmithAbq  [View Original Post]
    Jessica in Rockville if that's not too far:

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...ille-md-139428#rubmaps.

    Would love to know the LMT that at OldChineseGuy was referring to!
    Here's a thought. There are a number of excellent LMT that have been mentioned in this forum. Why not go in, ask for massage only? I've done it before. It's a win-win, plus they actually appreciate the business and it helps build relationships.

  3. #21990

    Nalees's Return

    Any updates on when Nalee is returning from Thailand? Thanks.

  4. #21989

    Nalee's Return

    Any intel on when she will return from Thailand? Thanks.

  5. #21988

    Legit LMT for deep tissue massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Strandan  [View Original Post]
    Been having a hard time finding someone that can give a legit deep tissue / sports massage. Any recommendation for legit LMT that gets in there without the extras?
    Jessica in Rockville if that's not too far:

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...ille-md-139428#rubmaps.

    Would love to know the LMT that at OldChineseGuy was referring to!

  6. #21987

    Recommendations?

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    I have my own LMT to give me a real massage when I see her once a week. I get a sports massage to really work out the muscle kinks. There is no sex, no edging, no happy ending, no table shower, she's fully clothed and I do not touch any part of her body with my hands, tongue / mouth or dick.
    Been having a hard time finding someone that can give a legit deep tissue / sports massage. Any recommendation for legit LMT that gets in there without the extras?

  7. #21986

    PMs full

    Quote Originally Posted by SlyFrog  [View Original Post]
    I was looking for a inexpensive good massage in the Tysons area and there was Nothing I could find under $60, but a whole ton of places at $60, so I picked one at random. Tall Chinese lady probaly about 60. Not horrible looking but OK. Gave a decent long massage. Teased me a little and let me get my hand up her shorts. On the flip her clothes all came off and she let me know that she was open for anything. She asked me if I had a condom and when I didn't she went and got one. No negotiations at all. The after the deed she went back to massaging so that I would get the full hour. I gave her a decent tip, but I did not even see her count it. I will back chanel the place to seniors who are interested.
    Wherever this place is is about to get an influx of mongers.

  8. #21985

    Chantilly

    Going to be out in Chantilly for a little this week. I'm usually out in Herndon / Sterling / Tysons more so I don't have too much intel with the AMP scene in Chantilly. Any fellow lurkers have good experiences in Chantilly? I always try to avoid grannies.

  9. #21984

    Purple hua

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinopole  [View Original Post]
    I see she seems to have another woman working with her now. But it's been a while since I've been there. I remember her BBBJ was a bit "toothy", so not the greatest. Never looked for more.

    Rhino.
    I have not seen her in a while. I did not have a good dream the last time I saw her. It was a period where everyone saw her and she may have been burnt out. I also heard she has another girl with her. Might have to give it a try.

  10. #21983
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyFrog  [View Original Post]
    I was looking for a inexpensive good massage in the Tysons area and there was Nothing I could find under $60, but a whole ton of places at $60, so I picked one at random. Tall Chinese lady probaly about 60. Not horrible looking but OK. Gave a decent long massage. Teased me a little and let me get my hand up her shorts. On the flip her clothes all came off and she let me know that she was open for anything. She asked me if I had a condom and when I didn't she went and got one. No negotiations at all. The after the deed she went back to massaging so that I would get the full hour. I gave her a decent tip, but I did not even see her count it. I will back chanel the place to seniors who are interested.
    Name of this place?

  11. #21982

    Purple Hua

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbit  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here seen Purple Hua as of late?
    I see she seems to have another woman working with her now. But it's been a while since I've been there. I remember her BBBJ was a bit "toothy", so not the greatest. Never looked for more.

    Rhino.

  12. #21981

    Sofie at Orient Nature on Gallows

    I saw Sofie at Orient Nature on Gallows but can't recommend. She is thin and cute but service is lacking. Virtually no massage and she just laid there for CFS. $160 for 30 minutes.

  13. #21980

    Underrated

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbit  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here seen Purple Hua as of late?
    Haha I total forgot about her but if you can get her on a good day, she's top tier for me. She also got to nice shaped small ass. Might have to setup an appointment and find out how she doing.

  14. #21979

    Purple hua

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbit  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here seen Purple Hua as of late?
    I saw her 3-4 weeks ago cause was in a pinch for time. Still the same Purple lady. I have never had the crazy displays others have talked about, but she is far away from a go to.

  15. #21978

    $60 hour massage Tysons

    I was looking for a inexpensive good massage in the Tysons area and there was Nothing I could find under $60, but a whole ton of places at $60, so I picked one at random. Tall Chinese lady probaly about 60. Not horrible looking but OK. Gave a decent long massage. Teased me a little and let me get my hand up her shorts. On the flip her clothes all came off and she let me know that she was open for anything. She asked me if I had a condom and when I didn't she went and got one. No negotiations at all. The after the deed she went back to massaging so that I would get the full hour. I gave her a decent tip, but I did not even see her count it. I will back chanel the place to seniors who are interested.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape