Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Christophe1
  1. #8136

    Yua & Ray Expanded Into NorCal

    Yua & Ray expanded their operations into San Mateo. NorCal people often wonder how to get into the SoCal scene and vice versa. This may help bridge the gap.

  2. #8135
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623
    Quote Originally Posted by BobLove  [View Original Post]
    Mini is a top notch girl. The OP is trash.
    True and True. Mr. BobLove for the win.

  3. #8134
    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    Care to share why or how she's trash? She's always been a bit quirky and loud but overall a pretty good option. Calling any provider trash is quite harsh without saying why.
    He seemed to of liked her awhile ago from this post. He wanted her back when she disappeared. Now there is a 180 in his opinion without any elaboration?

    "I wish Mini would return. Mini would destroy Hana in terms of looks but both service would be second to none. Imagine if they would do double together? I would go bankrupt for that ride. "


    #post5467014 in the Korean BB Thread.

  4. #8133
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1267
    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    Care to share why or how she's trash? She's always been a bit quirky and loud but overall a pretty good option. Calling any provider trash is quite harsh without saying why.
    Mini is a top notch girl. The OP is trash.

  5. #8132
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendKilla  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any good hidden gem to recommend, just saw Mini and she was trash.
    Care to share why or how she's trash? She's always been a bit quirky and loud but overall a pretty good option. Calling any provider trash is quite harsh without saying why.

  6. #8131
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendKilla  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any good hidden gem to recommend, just saw Mini and she was trash.
    Did you mean this Mini? People have posted she was good. What happened with your visit?

    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/mini

  7. #8130
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckBoySimp  [View Original Post]
    Man, Mindy7 was one of the finest providers out there. Her face was an absolute 10, even tho her ass needed some work. Sweet girl too; I miss her.
    She did a come back for a bit but she's old and outdated. I still would but she got beat pretty bad by her bookie that's why I stopped going to her. Didn't want to support a crap bookie who hits on their girl.

  8. #8129
    Quote Originally Posted by BuildingGuy  [View Original Post]
    Lisa - https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/lisa - is absolutely lovely in every way. Her body is exactly like her photos. Her face is as pretty as Elle, Cami or Stella. Her general vibe and look is a little bit like Jane of Ca-Kdolls - https://www.ca-kdolls.ch/product/jane/. She is actually about 5'6" and in beautiful condition. Thoroughly professional although a bit eccentric when it comes to the shower (read her TER reviews https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/lisa-365761). Her manner is friendly but slightly distant. She does not want any relationship with her clients except in the boudoir. She makes it clear that she has a personal life in Korea which she wants kept separate from her gig in the US. She is returning to Korea soon but expects to be back in a few months. I like her a lot but will not become a regular. Worth seeing just for the pleasant experience.
    You got the worst hype job bookie. Jane, Cami, Elle, Stella all don't even look alike fagget. Ca-kdolls must be paying you for all those promotions. Fact she look like Jane just mean she look like a tran. Elle's face is garbage. Acne for days with tons of weird gel on it. Cami looks nothing like Stella. Cami has that middle age MILF vibe and look and Stella got that mid 30's vibe and look.

  9. #8128

    Mini

    Anyone got any good hidden gem to recommend, just saw Mini and she was trash.

  10. #8127
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckBoySimp  [View Original Post]
    I'm jealous you BBFSed with Lohan. I used to see her quite a bit back in the day.
    One day in that huge shower of her's with the bar seat she just hopped on and we acg and cg. She whispered cum outside baby and I did.

    After that, it was over every session was BBFS on the down low with a tip.

    Even did it on that big ass center kitchen island she had in doggy.

  11. #8126
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    I have pretty much BBFS every kgirl that is popular back in the day when it was readily available back to Park Asian days. But, it was kept on the down low and not talked about, it was called respect.

    Fast forward 12-15 years respect is thrown out the window where it's now talked freely and guys cry about it when they can't get it.

    But, just my 2 cents there are certain girls who "possibly" might do it for the $$ But, when it gets let out a popular one will secretly do it for $$$ the aftermath will get ugly!

    Look, there gone but I did bare with Sexy Lohan, Gaga, and NicoleDream. But, outa respect I kept my mouth shut cause I knew what will happen. It wasn't a secret that Lohan did allow it but the mongers I knew we're.

    Respectful and kept there mouths shut. Lohan you can still see on the westside if ya know where to go market shopping. LOL..
    UTR BBFS are still readily available with current GFE kgirls. Just don't talk about it even if you do get it, or else we know how that turns out. Besides there are enough open BBFS girls anyways.

    I can't say I have respect for prostitutes LOL. I personally don't share not out of respect but because I know all too well how that turns out. Like it is with today's kgirl market. People were too dumb about it and now we paying the price for it.

  12. #8125
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    I have pretty much BBFS every kgirl that is popular back in the day when it was readily available back to Park Asian days. But, it was kept on the down low and not talked about, it was called respect.

    Fast forward 12-15 years respect is thrown out the window where it's now talked freely and guys cry about it when they can't get it.

    But, just my 2 cents there are certain girls who "possibly" might do it for the $$ But, when it gets let out a popular one will secretly do it for $$$ the aftermath will get ugly!

    Look, there gone but I did bare with Sexy Lohan, Gaga, and NicoleDream. But, outa respect I kept my mouth shut cause I knew what will happen. It wasn't a secret that Lohan did allow it but the mongers I knew we're.

    Respectful and kept there mouths shut. Lohan you can still see on the westside if ya know where to go market shopping. LOL.

    I have been seeing Rebecca in Seatlle well before her and the others came down to SoCal to work. Even Seattle gals like Chloe and TilaOMG from Seattle who have moved to LA with Rebecca have moved on. But, I.

    Have enough respect from each of them that I can still see them for 3 hour appts currently as of this day 7-7/2022.
    I'm jealous you BBFSed with Lohan. I used to see her quite a bit back in the day.

  13. #8124

    Lisa is Lovely

    Lisa - https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/lisa - is absolutely lovely in every way. Her body is exactly like her photos. Her face is as pretty as Elle, Cami or Stella. Her general vibe and look is a little bit like Jane of Ca-Kdolls - https://www.ca-kdolls.ch/product/jane/. She is actually about 5'6" and in beautiful condition. Thoroughly professional although a bit eccentric when it comes to the shower (read her TER reviews https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/lisa-365761). Her manner is friendly but slightly distant. She does not want any relationship with her clients except in the boudoir. She makes it clear that she has a personal life in Korea which she wants kept separate from her gig in the US. She is returning to Korea soon but expects to be back in a few months. I like her a lot but will not become a regular. Worth seeing just for the pleasant experience.

  14. #8123
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    I have pretty much BBFS every kgirl that is popular back in the day when it was readily available back to Park Asian days. But, it was kept on the down low and not talked about, it was called respect.

    Fast forward 12-15 years respect is thrown out the window where it's now talked freely and guys cry about it when they can't get it.

    But, just my 2 cents there are certain girls who "possibly" might do it for the $$ But, when it gets let out a popular one will secretly do it for $$$ the aftermath will get ugly!

    Look, there gone but I did bare with Sexy Lohan, Gaga, and NicoleDream. But, outa respect I kept my mouth shut cause I knew what will happen. It wasn't a secret that Lohan did allow it but the mongers I knew we're.

    Respectful and kept there mouths shut. Lohan you can still see on the westside if ya know where to go market shopping. LOL.

    I have been seeing Rebecca in Seatlle well before her and the others came down to SoCal to work. Even Seattle gals like Chloe and TilaOMG from Seattle who have moved to LA with Rebecca have moved on. But, I.

    Have enough respect from each of them that I can still see them for 3 hour appts currently as of this day 7-7/2022.
    I'm not jealous of the BBFS, but I am jealous that you still see Chloe when there is such a drought of top talent in LA right now.

  15. #8122
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckBoySimp  [View Original Post]
    Man, Mindy7 was one of the finest providers out there. Her face was an absolute 10, even tho her ass needed some work. Sweet girl too; I miss her.
    Can't say I seen Mindy7 at PDR location but I remember her from when she was at MW. She was one of my ATF's. Then she moved to MDR or PDR. Good times with Mindy! She used to do do her makeup all out with lashes & everything.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape