Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Christophe1
  1. #8196
    Quote Originally Posted by BuildingGuy  [View Original Post]
    "Are there any links to reviews of Jazmin? I couldn't find any on TER. Thanks. ".
    She's one of the few that uses very little P.S. On her images. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

  2. #8195

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmmmm00  [View Original Post]
    I'm not jealous of the BBFS, but I am jealous that you still see Chloe when there is such a drought of top talent in LA right now.
    I second that. I thought Chloe went back to Korea and retired.

  3. #8194
    Quote Originally Posted by LuciusApuleius  [View Original Post]
    DoesRebecca have an advertisement anywhere?
    She has a old / outdated one on them.

    She doesn't need to advertise since she too me are has the longest list of clients from LA and gent from Seattle that fly down to see her. I even know bay area guys that fly down in the morning take cab to her location and bang for few hours than fly back to SF / SJ.

  4. #8193

    Rebecca

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmmmm00  [View Original Post]
    OMG I do remember waiting on parking spots to open up at Mindy7.

    With all that talk about Rebecca, I must admit that her incall in PDR is one of my favorites. I even like that painting she got backlit in pink.
    DoesRebecca have an advertisement anywhere?

  5. #8192

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by BobLove  [View Original Post]
    There's a gazillion reviews of her, mainly San Jose and OC.
    "Thanks. Many good reviews. ".

  6. #8191
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1267
    Quote Originally Posted by BuildingGuy  [View Original Post]
    "Are there any links to reviews of Jazmin? I couldn't find any on TER. Thanks. ".
    There's a gazillion reviews of her, mainly San Jose and OC.

  7. #8190
    Quote Originally Posted by BuildingGuy  [View Original Post]
    "Are there any links to reviews of Jazmin? I couldn't find any on TER. Thanks. ".
    Look again. There are 100's of reviews.

  8. #8189

    Jazmin. Any Reviews?

    Quote Originally Posted by XCavalier00  [View Original Post]
    Is she back with CA Kdolls? Thanks for the heads up good sir.
    "Are there any links to reviews of Jazmin? I couldn't find any on TER. Thanks. ".
    Last edited by BuildingGuy; 07-29-22 at 23:20. Reason: Typos

  9. #8188

    Only CGLA right now.

    Quote Originally Posted by XCavalier00  [View Original Post]
    Is she back with CA Kdolls? Thanks for the heads up good sir.
    I only see her listed with CGLA right now. That is also unusual since she is always booked by Ca-Kdolls. I hope she will also be booking through CKD, as usual, because last I contacted CGLA, they asked me for three references. I didn't feel like dealing with that and I booked elsewhere. That's fine and all, but I hate bugging bookers to refer me, and I was surprised they didn't already have my info, considering how long I have been in that scene. Anyhow, if Jazmin is only with CGLA this time around, you better believe I will be dishing out those references.

  10. #8187

    Ca Kdolls?

    Quote Originally Posted by BobLove  [View Original Post]
    Jazmin appears to be back in LA, which is rare because she prefers OC. No BB I believe, but at least a legend is back.
    Is she back with CA Kdolls? Thanks for the heads up good sir.

  11. #8186
    Quote Originally Posted by BuildingGuy  [View Original Post]
    "Rebecca always says at least one thing to me which reveals real thoughtfulness. Many a time something she said to me comes popping back into my head a week or two later. ".
    Sometimes I don't want to leave and just cuddle with her and kiss for hours and listen where she wants to travel to? LOL.

  12. #8185
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1267

    Psa

    Jazmin appears to be back in LA, which is rare because she prefers OC. No BB I believe, but at least a legend is back.

  13. #8184
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Yup, I agree she might ne older but still looks great and hearing her soft moans as I pump away is magical!

    Just like my appt's with longtime vet provider Rebecca (from the NW).
    Now I'm missing Rebecca. May have to give her another whirl.

  14. #8183

    More Praise for Rebecca

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Yup, I agree she might ne older but still looks great and hearing her soft moans as I pump away is magical!

    Just like my appt's with longtime vet provider Rebecca (from the NW).
    "Rebecca always says at least one thing to me which reveals real thoughtfulness. Many a time something she said to me comes popping back into my head a week or two later. ".

  15. #8182

    Yoco. Redux

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmGib1  [View Original Post]
    Yes, there are many young providers, but not so many young good providers.
    "Who are as funny as Margaret Cho or Ali Wong. ".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape