Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 558 of 1757 FirstFirst ... 58 458 508 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 608 658 1058 1558 ... LastLast
Results 8,356 to 8,370 of 26349
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17994

    Twitter

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee1951  [View Original Post]
    When you sign up what categories do you choose to find these people.
    If you find one girl on twitter and follow her, you will also see several other providers that also follow her. If you follow them, the pyramid just continues.

  2. #17993

    Fyi

    Regarding Barbie. Anyone that has her 414-800-xxxx number, you may not want to call / text or contact it in anyway. Just a warning. It's in the possession of some people you don't want to get contacted by.

  3. #17992

    Twitter

    Quote Originally Posted by SkinnyMayne  [View Original Post]
    I've said it before and I'll say it again get on Twitter because STG and Listcrawler are played out just give it a try every girl in Milwaukee wants to be a content creator so they make * and they charge to do meetups in their head it's ok because it's for content but for us we all know what it really is it's really easy and it's safer because they actually post videos of themselves and make stats everyday they post sextapes all day tryna to make their * grow LOL.
    When you sign up what categories do you choose to find these people.

  4. #17991

    Champagne

    Quote Originally Posted by Stavka41  [View Original Post]
    I have, nothing I have seen is concrete answer to my question.

    Some said they meet a champagne but no direct answer its same as in ad I posted.

    No need be rude about it IMHO.
    She is on this site all the time. She will answer you soon.

  5. #17990

    Twitter

    Quote Originally Posted by SkinnyMayne  [View Original Post]
    I've said it before and I'll say it again get on Twitter because STG and Listcrawler are played out just give it a try every girl in Milwaukee wants to be a content creator so they make * and they charge to do meetups in their head it's ok because it's for content but for us we all know what it really is it's really easy and it's safer because they actually post videos of themselves and make stats everyday they post sextapes all day tryna to make their * grow LOL.
    So, what exactly do you search for on twit?

  6. #17989

    To be fair

    Quote Originally Posted by EasternDigital  [View Original Post]
    Yea, and lots of it. Please use the forum search before asking.
    I have, nothing I have seen is concrete answer to my question.

    Some said they meet a champagne but no direct answer its same as in ad I posted.

    No need be rude about it IMHO.

  7. #17988
    Quote Originally Posted by Stavka41  [View Original Post]
    New here, looking for a first time visit. Been browsing and chatting for a week or so, some are nice and talk back, some just are weird. So here are a few I have talked to that seem ok, anyone have info on any of these?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...S/715507457229

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...r/595915163674

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...p/726113379968

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...-need/44410764
    Saw the second girl listed. Her pictures are at least 5 years old, I'd guess late 40's early 50's. Very short, 5 feet even & about 118 lbs. She was a good time, but not my particular cup of tea.

  8. #17987

    You guys don't listen

    Quote Originally Posted by DrManhattan  [View Original Post]
    Agree. I've said it before, but unless we are posting about Miami Beach or New York, no female will look that good in our dry-ass scene. At best, traveling performers will look almost as fine and still charge AT LEAST 5 bills for a few moments at the Wisconsin Avenue Hilton.

    They sure as hell won't be posting on STG. LOL.
    I've said it before and I'll say it again get on Twitter because STG and Listcrawler are played out just give it a try every girl in Milwaukee wants to be a content creator so they make * and they charge to do meetups in their head it's ok because it's for content but for us we all know what it really is it's really easy and it's safer because they actually post videos of themselves and make stats everyday they post sextapes all day tryna to make their * grow LOL.

  9. #17986

    Damn dude.

    Quote Originally Posted by EasternDigital  [View Original Post]
    Yea, and lots of it. Please use the forum search before asking.
    A lot of time for fields do not work and it's easier to post a link. Did you think about that before you belittle someone's comment.

  10. #17985
    Yea, and lots of it. Please use the forum search before asking.

  11. #17984
    Quote Originally Posted by Axel6  [View Original Post]
    Is she at least the one in the photos? If it is that's a nice piece ass.
    Of course not.

  12. #17983
    Senior Member


    Posts: 384
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyJet  [View Original Post]
    Don't even think about it for more reasons than I care to recall.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...r/209181421730
    Is she at least the one in the photos? If it is that's a nice piece ass.

  13. #17982

    Toftt Amber

    Don't even think about it for more reasons than I care to recall.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...r/209181421730

  14. #17981
    Quote Originally Posted by LivingDream  [View Original Post]
    A quick Google Image Search says that's Alla Bruletova, an IG / OF model. So, unless she decided to show up in Milwaukee, it's not real.
    Agree. I've said it before, but unless we are posting about Miami Beach or New York, no female will look that good in our dry-ass scene. At best, traveling performers will look almost as fine and still charge AT LEAST 5 bills for a few moments at the Wisconsin Avenue Hilton.

    They sure as hell won't be posting on STG. LOL.

  15. #17980

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by TimWatley1973  [View Original Post]
    You noticed that her pics went from a 97 lb white girl to a 200 lb black girl by the last photo, right?
    Precisely why I am asking sir. Pictures are setting up for a hearts royal flush and then dealers last card is a spade. Something is off. There is NO NAME to search the forum. That is why I am asking.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape