Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,356 to 8,370 of 26350
-
07-31-22 23:42 #17995Senior Member

Posts: 71LOL there aren't any categories it's not an escort website, it's just social media, everyone is on twitter, it's not like Instagram or Facebook, you can almost post anything everything is on twitter, you can follow your favorite porn stars, your favorite athlete your favorite, sports team or musician. You literally find one content creator from Milwaukee on there and boom suggestions start to pop up. You can also go to their followers and people they follow and see the girls they follow. I have a real account and a burner account when I want to meet up, I go to my burner account and message people look make a twitter and PM me on here, and I'll send you the people on twitter you want to find.
Originally Posted by Lee1951
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 21:45 #17994Senior Member

Posts: 819Twitter
If you find one girl on twitter and follow her, you will also see several other providers that also follow her. If you follow them, the pyramid just continues.
Originally Posted by Lee1951
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 21:00 #17993Senior Member

Posts: 299Fyi
Regarding Barbie. Anyone that has her 414-800-xxxx number, you may not want to call / text or contact it in anyway. Just a warning. It's in the possession of some people you don't want to get contacted by.
-
07-31-22 19:31 #17992Senior Member

Posts: 66Twitter
When you sign up what categories do you choose to find these people.
Originally Posted by SkinnyMayne
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 19:12 #17991Senior Member

Posts: 66Champagne
She is on this site all the time. She will answer you soon.
Originally Posted by Stavka41
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 18:51 #17990Senior Member

Posts: 73Twitter
So, what exactly do you search for on twit?
Originally Posted by SkinnyMayne
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 16:08 #17989Senior Member

Posts: 73To be fair
I have, nothing I have seen is concrete answer to my question.
Originally Posted by EasternDigital
[View Original Post]
Some said they meet a champagne but no direct answer its same as in ad I posted.
No need be rude about it IMHO.
-
07-31-22 14:54 #17988Regular Member

Posts: 4Saw the second girl listed. Her pictures are at least 5 years old, I'd guess late 40's early 50's. Very short, 5 feet even & about 118 lbs. She was a good time, but not my particular cup of tea.
Originally Posted by Stavka41
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 14:48 #17987Senior Member

Posts: 71You guys don't listen
I've said it before and I'll say it again get on Twitter because STG and Listcrawler are played out just give it a try every girl in Milwaukee wants to be a content creator so they make * and they charge to do meetups in their head it's ok because it's for content but for us we all know what it really is it's really easy and it's safer because they actually post videos of themselves and make stats everyday they post sextapes all day tryna to make their * grow LOL.
Originally Posted by DrManhattan
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 14:22 #17986Senior Member

Posts: 320Damn dude.
A lot of time for fields do not work and it's easier to post a link. Did you think about that before you belittle someone's comment.
Originally Posted by EasternDigital
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 14:19 #17985Senior Member

Posts: 237Yea, and lots of it. Please use the forum search before asking.
Originally Posted by Stavka41
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 13:59 #17984Senior Member

Posts: 98Of course not.
Originally Posted by Axel6
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 13:45 #17983Senior Member

Posts: 384Is she at least the one in the photos? If it is that's a nice piece ass.
Originally Posted by HeavyJet
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 12:54 #17982Senior Member

Posts: 98Toftt Amber
Don't even think about it for more reasons than I care to recall.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...r/209181421730
-
07-31-22 12:37 #17981Senior Member

Posts: 875Agree. I've said it before, but unless we are posting about Miami Beach or New York, no female will look that good in our dry-ass scene. At best, traveling performers will look almost as fine and still charge AT LEAST 5 bills for a few moments at the Wisconsin Avenue Hilton.
Originally Posted by LivingDream
[View Original Post]
They sure as hell won't be posting on STG. LOL.










Reply With Quote




