Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 560 of 1757 FirstFirst ... 60 460 510 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 610 660 1060 1560 ... LastLast
Results 8,386 to 8,400 of 26352
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17967

    Waukesha

    Quote Originally Posted by GettinOutThere  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? I've text her and waiting for a reply. Just curious if anyone else has experience with her? I'll report what I find out.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/162830232138
    I have texted her a few times and never got an answer. So I moved on.

  2. #17966

    Last I know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1975  [View Original Post]
    Any update on her? Talked to her last time about getting help, but you and I both know where that leads to , nowhere.
    She's still alive. But from what I know she's just going to go down the same road as Ilarian / Lucy.

  3. #17965

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Void79  [View Original Post]
    Sh OD'ed last Sunday on some guy. He called 911 from her phone and bailed.
    Any update on her? Talked to her last time about getting help, but you and I both know where that leads to , nowhere.

  4. #17964

    New here

    New here, looking for a first time visit. Been browsing and chatting for a week or so, some are nice and talk back, some just are weird. So here are a few I have talked to that seem ok, anyone have info on any of these?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...S/715507457229

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...r/595915163674

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...p/726113379968

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...-need/44410764

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...S/002933120212

  5. #17963

    Sky

    Does anyone have experience with this one?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...2/985366263830

    Trying to set up something but there's like no history and not sure if I want to TOFTT.

  6. #17962

    Waukesha

    Anyone seen her? I've text her and waiting for a reply. Just curious if anyone else has experience with her? I'll report what I find out.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/162830232138

  7. #17961
    She is in my bucket list, tried to contact several times. I guess I'll have to keep on trying.

  8. #17960
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #17959

    Champagne

    Quote Originally Posted by JPawles1  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...p/880164746919

  10. #17958
    Quote Originally Posted by Void79  [View Original Post]
    Sh OD'ed last Sunday on some guy. He called 911 from her phone and bailed.
    Damn, That would be scary. Especially if I had already deposited some DNA.

  11. #17957

    Puerto Rican Pecan

    She's advertised for awhile and is pretty attractive so wondering if any one has a review of her. See old reviews on a Puerto Rican chick, but not sure if this is her.

    She's the one that sells pics & videos also.

  12. #17956

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Void79  [View Original Post]
    Sh OD'ed last Sunday on some guy. He called 911 from her phone and bailed.
    She was special with how hard she put in work. A QV could be over 20 minutes with no complaints and her working hard to do whatever you wanted. So of course I would jerk off before I went to see her and then take Viagra for our meet. She would do BB for an extra 20 and didn't mind switching back and forth from pussy to mouth. Good DT and could handle face fucking. And the last time I saw her I didn't hold her head down like I usually do at the end of a BJ and when I came she rubbed my dick and cum all over her face and looked up at me and said "I love facials".

  13. #17955
    Quote Originally Posted by Void79  [View Original Post]
    Stop promoting your girls guy.
    What I'm promoting them because there black there also on twitter, I buy my pussy of twitter I just happen to see them on the escort site, they do porn.

  14. #17954
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinnyMayne  [View Original Post]
    That review looks iffy I have seen her tho she is coo you can talk her out of that deposit if your 15 min away or more BS but she's cool and clean nice petite body I didn't get receive a BJ never was my thing but she's a good screw.
    The issue isn't whether or not they are legit, its that the reviews were from their (management). I've met him, I've met one of the girls, I chose to pass but my friend TTT indulged. I provided a review for you on his behalf.

  15. #17953

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by SkinnyMayne  [View Original Post]
    That review looks iffy I have seen her tho she is coo you can talk her out of that deposit if your 15 min away or more BS but she's cool and clean nice petite body I didn't get receive a BJ never was my thing but she's a good screw.
    Says the guy that was also promoting girls not too long ago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape