Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 10957
-
07-31-22 10:50 #6967Senior Member

Posts: 232Melissa warning
Melissa is working with the notorious Haylee from Malden, so be careful around her. Before I knew this, she asked if I wanted her friend (later found out it was Haylee) to come along to an outcall. Fortunately, I declined. However, I still knew to be vigilant with Melissa alone. Even though I saw her before, I refused to put the donation in a "neutral" place, and had to really push her for full service because she was making up some excuse about her period (which, it turns out, she was not on). I told her she would not get the full donation if there was no full service. She obliged after "making sure her period had not started. " I was more careful and firm this time because of a previous report on this thread where she ran out of the dude's place with his money after only a BJ. So I wanted to ensure that I got more than that, and was not going to have cash stolen.
Melissa's latest profile:
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-992c9b7189da
STG ad featuring pics of both Melissa and Haylee:
https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...s/923703676162
-
07-31-22 00:28 #6966Regular Member

Posts: 12Bubblebunny. Kittendaddy
Did anyone meet up with her?
I used to visit her when she used to live in Worcester with her sister.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-5a10b711fa57
Karups.
-
07-30-22 21:57 #6965Senior Member

Posts: 1729?
What are you talking about? The only way the irs would stumble over that is if she self reports it.
The irs has a massive backlog of tax returns that they haven't processed from 2020, particularly for those that file hard copies by regular mail. The electronically filed, the irs is up to date on.
Additionally, the irs hasn't got control of the fraudulent tax returns. It is a massive problem that the irs doesn't even talk about. The tax refunds are paid out and the accounts are closed out before the irs knows it's a fraudulent return. The irs hasn't been doing many audits because they are overwhelmed. They are not solving the fraudulent tax returns problem anytime soon.
Hopefully, you were just making a joke.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist420
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 13:27 #6964Senior Member

Posts: 308If she find it, good luck explaining the income to the IRS LOL.
Originally Posted by BR1201
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 13:05 #6963Senior Member

Posts: 2035 Figure Allowances? Supra99
Wow. Talk about a gap in expectations. This one wants 5 figures for an allowance (I'm assuming monthly) plus an apartment. Well I guess it's good to get that cleared up upfront!
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-2cdaa9310a20
Hopefully there's someone out there to help this poor girl out.
-
07-30-22 12:35 #6962Senior Member

Posts: 29
-
07-29-22 13:14 #6961Senior Member

Posts: 317Man chin?
JFC, man chin? How pedantic are we going to be? I am more of a boobs and ass man but you do you. If I could restate my original post I would say "although I find her attractive she does not have enough pull, imo, to justify her ask or limitations. " Please move on.
Originally Posted by MinorLeague
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 09:23 #6960Senior Member

Posts: 108Her man chin has a pretty low bar to beat in terms of most of the "girls" on SA these days.
Originally Posted by Trailman44
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 10:38 #6959Senior Member

Posts: 35Sasquatch
Would be easier to find and understand sometimes than the some of the women on this site. Yup. Gone again. An enigma. For what it's worth the user name is "Amazing2022" in case anyone has run across it. Or does. It's now moved into "too much effort" land for me.
Originally Posted by MamboMikea
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 10:09 #6958Senior Member

Posts: 142Gone again
But apparently not forgotten.
Originally Posted by Tostone71
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 18:31 #6957Senior Member

Posts: 35Reappeared
Hi there. Apologies as the original post disappeared. Apparently turned on / off depending. She's back. I had some good conversation last time she posted (back in May) and wondering if anyone has any experience? Thanks much. Assuming the link stays up a bit this time.
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...4-db7d97117cdd
-
07-25-22 21:26 #6956Senior Member

Posts: 299Profile gone
Her profile is already gone. Any pics?
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 16:27 #6955Senior Member

Posts: 59She blocked me today after looking at her ad or pulled it down.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 21:34 #6954Senior Member

Posts: 2109Italian
She's real. Horny from what I can tell. We met but my hotel booking wasn't honored (rare snafu) and she didn't have the patience (or time?) to look for another place. I did make sure to kiss her goodbye on her mouth. A bit impulsive. Also comes off as standoffish but maybe she was just nervous. We haven't been able to meet again (because she says kids now at home). I'd be interested to find out if she just wrote me off without letting me know or is really unavailable LOL. The pics she posts don't do her justice.
Originally Posted by HounDog3
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 21:27 #6953Senior Member

Posts: 265Sexy Italian 51
Thinking of trying an older woman for a change. I don't usually ask the board before a meet & greet but thought I'd put this one out there. Clearly less estrogen than a younger woman but that itself is not a concern. Anyone have any real experience with this one?
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-fb36493c6c59









Reply With Quote





