Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 485 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 385 435 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 535 585 985 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,275 of 17740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10480

    Just Sayin'

    Quote Originally Posted by Zb314  [View Original Post]
    Yea and she's crazy. Tried saying I left shit stains on her sheets after I left. All because I texted her complaining about not getting doggystyle. She only let me do missionary which was lame as hell. Texted me saying I was dirty and I stink. Which if that's true why wouldn't you do doggystyle in order to be away from the smell? Like I clean up everytime so I know its bs. Just got mad because I called her on it. Yea I'd stay away from her.
    Uhm, if she "only" let you do missionary and there were in fact shit stains on her sheets after you left then wouldn't that mean they came from her? ...I would have pointed this out to her as a simple matter of "Missionary Position Physics" since it was her own ass pressed against the sheets and not yours, LOL!

  2. #10479
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerStl  [View Original Post]
    Huge, much bigger than the pics, not good service. She'll try to entice you by offering a duo with her fat sister. Not worth it.
    Hence why found on Sumo. Hahaha.

  3. #10478
    Huge, much bigger than the pics, not good service. She'll try to entice you by offering a duo with her fat sister. Not worth it.

  4. #10477

  5. #10476
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126
    Quote Originally Posted by TheInfJester  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    Having a hell of a time finding a spinner to spend some time with next week. If any of you have any info you're willing to share on a spinner that's cool with a couple of hours outcall, please let me know. I'd also welcome a UTR, and happy to return the favor if you find yourself in the Southeast.

    Do any of you have info on this one? I saw a mixed review here, and a great review on ECCIE, so still on the fence.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kristina-699

    Thanks!

    Jester.
    Yea and she's crazy. Tried saying I left shit stains on her sheets after I left. All because I texted her complaining about not getting doggystyle. She only let me do missionary which was lame as hell. Texted me saying I was dirty and I stink. Which if that's true why wouldn't you do doggystyle in order to be away from the smell? Like I clean up everytime so I know its bs. Just got mad because I called her on it. Yea I'd stay away from her.

  6. #10475
    She quoted me $300 hh or $350 hr for VIP service.

    Quote Originally Posted by RicharddAngle  [View Original Post]
    Well, that's disappointing to hear. I'm a cheapskate and Reanne is the best value around. Was hoping Erin was in the same ballpark.

  7. #10474

    Yeah, that's a no for me dawg

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetnNaughty1  [View Original Post]
    IDK about service, but Erin just quoted me 200 HH 350 FH and that's much steeper than Reanne and Ember.
    Well, that's disappointing to hear. I'm a cheapskate and Reanne is the best value around. Was hoping Erin was in the same ballpark.

  8. #10473

    Busy girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    Richard you are in luck! She has local numbers in four other states this week.
    Terrific! I travel quite a bit so I'm bound to catch her at some point. I'll even offer a deposit up front just to make sure she stays put until I arrive.

    Dick.

  9. #10472
    Quote Originally Posted by Toocan3  [View Original Post]
    I have said this before but still bares repeating, some of you seniors will rem She was a part of the Carbondale posse. In the beginning she was to die for then picked up management and has been in the dumpster ever since. No cure for her problems and plenty of demons still I would imagine. Be cool, Toocan.
    Damn, that's really a shame. As I've also mentioned before, if Kristina's "personality, attitude and service" was even remotely on par her looks she could've owned this hobby because she "is" hot AF. Unfortunately it then appears that she, like a few other "GPS infected" girls I've encountered over my many years doing this, has managed to brainwash herself into believing that "just being attractive" gives her license to basically do nothing but deliberately provide horrible service and treat all her customers like utter crap.

    Some people just can't get of their own way I guess-she'd probably be driving a Bugatti by now if she simply knew how to be a nicer person and actually provide "quality" service...Sad.

  10. #10471

    Hilarious ESL posts

    The text in this post is a hilarious example of poorly translated nonsense. I'm used to the obviously google translated "your own style" stuff, but this is next level!

    God help the monger who falls for this.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/87342528

  11. #10470

    Kristina

    Quote Originally Posted by TheInfJester  [View Original Post]
    C'Mon. DVelvet, you don't have to sugar coat it, tell us how you really feel.

    Thanks guys, I appreciate the warnings. I'll avoid. Still open to suggestions on someone similar who is worthwhile.
    I have said this befoe but still bares repeating, some of you seniors will rem She was a part of the Carbondale posse. In the beginning she was to die for then picked up management and has been in the dumpster ever since. No cure for her problemsand plenty of demons still I would imagine. Be cool, Toocan.

  12. #10469

    Sidney

    Last time I saw Sidney, a month or so ago, I remember her saying her birthday was July 31st. I'm not going to be able to visit for a while, and I'm not even sure if she'll be working that day.

    But if she does show up on the Angels snapchat, she is definitely worth a visit.

    I've seen her many times going back 2 or 3 years. She was gone for a while, now she's back. Still in great shape, sexy and fun. Maybe she'll have a birthday special.

  13. #10468
    Quote Originally Posted by TheInfJester  [View Original Post]
    C'Mon. DVelvet, you don't have to sugar coat it, tell us how you really feel.

    Thanks guys, I appreciate the warnings. I'll avoid. Still open to suggestions on someone similar who is worthwhile.
    Hahaha, I'll try to be more direct next time, lol!

  14. #10467
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    Hey Kristina.
    Bwahahaha! 🤣.

  15. #10466
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMivo08  [View Original Post]
    I've actually seen her twice and had a decent time. She's not particularly talkative or outgoing or engaging. I got a good, not great, GFE-ish performance each time. I love her body though, she's always clean, and the price is fine with the service I know I'll get form her. I plan to see her again. The only issue I have with her is that she's often out of town and rarely able to host.
    Hey Kristina.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape