Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 755 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 255 655 705 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 805 855 1255 1755 ... LastLast
Results 11,311 to 11,325 of 37325
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26015

    Milf

    Quote Originally Posted by FantasticFour  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    Trying to add a MILF to the rotation, still scanning for one good one to keep. Any info on this one?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...7/345159786760
    She looks awesome! Please TOFTT and report back!

  2. #26014

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVa70  [View Original Post]
    No response again. Guess I did something wrong. But I have no idea what.
    Lynn has plenty of regulars, and she gives us priority over new people. Once you've met her, she is very reliable. Be polite, patient, and persistent.
    Last edited by HabsBurg; 07-30-22 at 09:07. Reason: Title

  3. #26013

    Too Good / Sally

    Anyone been able to see this one lately. Text her multiple times with no luck. I guess she as just as hard to get in contact with as Staxx.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/87364790

  4. #26012

    Booker T

    Quote Originally Posted by TomCleanAir  [View Original Post]
    I just got back from visiting her. Was quoted $$$ for hh but offered back $$. 5 and she agreed. I asked specifically if kissing and daty are on menu, answer was yes.

    To my surprise when I got there Vicky said no GFE, which meant no kissing or daty, which ruined my mood. She blamed it on her booking agent not explaining properly after I offered to show texts as proof.

    Anyways I concur, she is pretty and has a nice body. Started with CBJ, did mish and finished in doggy.

    Maybe its just me or bad luck with Eros girls I see lately. They claim GFE over text but when you meet them story changes.
    It's just you, they never over promise to anybody else. Of course they lie, all they need is for you to step into that room. Even after finding out they lied, you opted to stay and gave them your money. Why wouldn't they lie? The next time this happens, leave and tell them why.

  5. #26011

    Caroline on Eros

    Met Caroline at an extended stay in the far West End for a half-hour visit. Pics are accurate cute 22 year old thick body natural b cups no implants with braces on her teeth. Started with a long enjoyable CBJ went to k9 cfs amazing view to finish. Damage $$. I'd repeat with any of the traveling Columbians.

  6. #26010

    Brazilian Vicky

    Quote Originally Posted by Rpatl  [View Original Post]
    This one was pricey but goddam she was hot. I busted a nut 2 times and it was amazing.

    She says she is GFE but she does not kiss. Or at least not on the 1st visit. But yeah we did mish x 2, reverse cow girl x 2, and she gave a CBJ.

    I'd go back in a heartbeat.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/7058087.htm?cat=1
    I just got back from visiting her. Was quoted $$$ for hh but offered back $$. 5 and she agreed. I asked specifically if kissing and daty are on menu, answer was yes.

    To my surprise when I got there Vicky said no GFE, which meant no kissing or daty, which ruined my mood. She blamed it on her booking agent not explaining properly after I offered to show texts as proof.

    Anyways I concur, she is pretty and has a nice body. Started with CBJ, did mish and finished in doggy.

    Maybe its just me or bad luck with Eros girls I see lately. They claim GFE over text but when you meet them story changes.

  7. #26009
    Senior Member


    Posts: 103

    Brazilian Vicky

    This one was pricey but goddam she was hot. I busted a nut 2 times and it was amazing.

    She says she is GFE but she does not kiss. Or at least not on the 1st visit. But yeah we did mish x 2, reverse cow girl x 2, and she gave a CBJ.

    I'd go back in a heartbeat.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/7058087.htm?cat=1

  8. #26008
    Quote Originally Posted by EricRva  [View Original Post]
    Came across this one browsing through STG. I know Southside has been crawling with LEO looking to net mongers with TGTBT girls / rates. Anyone able to vouch or has a better Spidey sense than me? Appreciate any help.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/416140178212
    Obviously fake. I'm willing to bet there are close to zero "unemployed college students" providing that many services at those prices on STG.

  9. #26007

    Contact

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    She's a good one and likes to fuck, average price for the area. I've seen her a couple times. I think BBFS is available but I've never tried, I will say both times I've asked for a protection because she seemed cool without it. As always YMMV, stay safe.
    I have tried reaching out numerous times and can't reach her. Do you have a different contact?

  10. #26006

    Tgtbt?

    Came across this one browsing through STG. I know Southside has been crawling with LEO looking to net mongers with TGTBT girls / rates. Anyone able to vouch or has a better Spidey sense than me? Appreciate any help.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/416140178212

  11. #26005

    Karma?

    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    I saw Dakota recently. It had been a while since our last rendezvous. She still remembered me when I hit her up, and I was soon on my way to her new spot in a very convenient hotel on the West End. Handed her the donation and we had a lot of fun. She still has that sexy spinner body and that little booty I love. Love grabbing to hold onto it. There was no focus on time elapsed. I popped and went on my way. Until next time.

    I previously saw Karma again who I hadn't seen in a minute. She is now a small bbw but still very enthusiastic and really willing to please. Great head, takes direction well, will definitely see again. Didn't realize it before but this is the same chick that was with Dakota earlier after she left the Midlo house. I'm dense lol

    I'm in desperate need of white spinners, so if someone would please share Henny's new number I'd appreciate it.
    Please send contact info for Karma. I haven't seen an ad for her in quite a while.

  12. #26004

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by QuickReliever5  [View Original Post]
    Been out since death of Ashley. Got the urge to play and was wondering if anybody tried https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/504218829812.

    Pm or post here. Want to pull the trigger if good review.
    Been thinking about this one for a few days. Please post info if anyone has had a visit with her. Thanks.

  13. #26003

    Can recommend

    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    I saw Dakota recently. It had been a while since our last rendezvous. She still remembered me when I hit her up, and I was soon on my way to her new spot in a very convenient hotel on the West End. Handed her the donation and we had a lot of fun. She still has that sexy spinner body and that little booty I love. Love grabbing to hold onto it. There was no focus on time elapsed. I popped and went on my way. Until next time.

    I previously saw Karma again who I hadn't seen in a minute. She is now a small bbw but still very enthusiastic and really willing to please. Great head, takes direction well, will definitely see again. Didn't realize it before but this is the same chick that was with Dakota earlier after she left the Midlo house. I'm dense lol

    I'm in desperate need of white spinners, so if someone would please share Henny's new number I'd appreciate it.
    She's a gem, if you can get hold of her, that is. The thing is, she has no apps to talk other than text. And that's an issue for me.

  14. #26002

    Info

    Been out since death of Ashley. Got the urge to play and was wondering if anybody tried https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/504218829812.

    Pm or post here. Want to pull the trigger if good review.

  15. #26001
    Quote Originally Posted by BillCullen  [View Original Post]
    She's been in this business way too long.
    If you look closely, this is spelled out on the wing clavicle tattoo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape