Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,076 to 9,090 of 25731
-
07-30-22 19:10 #16656Senior Member

Posts: 399Abby Abbi
Use the search function on here been around a long time.
Originally Posted by MartyDog
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 18:09 #16655Banned Member

Posts: 60Umm
How many of these ladies do you think are not on drugs?
Originally Posted by FreeWilly12
[View Original Post]
If you want the perception of clean and innocent maybe stick to the AMP's.
-
07-30-22 18:06 #16654Senior Member

Posts: 571Won't see her again
Was good for about 3 visits then strolls up to my hotel no makeup looking trashing. Get into my room and I see white powder around both nares. No into drugged up girls for me plus went to no longer posting so not sure if she was visiting an uncle. So good bye.
Originally Posted by TittyHunter
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 17:58 #16653Banned Member

Posts: 60Any news to report on this one?
-
07-30-22 14:57 #16652Senior Member

Posts: 207Link
https://tryst.link/escort/vivian-0x
Originally Posted by SurfrOH
[View Original Post]
I cannot be sure but it looks like she has a catcher's glove in one of the pictures LOL. I have not seen her but I do agree that she looks really good.
-
07-30-22 14:51 #16651Senior Member

Posts: 207For reference
This is probably the Mandy on Tryst: https://tryst.link/escort/mandy613.
Originally Posted by MartyDog
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 14:10 #16650Senior Member

Posts: 207Mandy
Dude, your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by MartyDog
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 13:18 #16649Senior Member

Posts: 717I think you have to consider you were lucky having shortened sessions. If you insisted to stay or for refund, the big dude would have rushed out from the bed room and robbed you more money from your wallet. Several reports on that. You needed to use living room couch not bed room because he was in the bed room. Her pattern repeated itself until recently. Good luck, will see what will happen when you insist not paying up front.
Originally Posted by RufusFirefly
[View Original Post]
Some mongers was so mad, came back to the house one evening for revenge, broke the windows. But said she couldn't tell which guy did that because she had robbed too many guys LOL.
-
07-30-22 11:25 #16648Senior Member

Posts: 203Vivian
Hey guys,
I see Vivian is back on Tryst. (Seems like she disappeared for 6-9 months.) I'd post a link, but I've never been able to (somehow) cut / paste them correctly. New pics look doctored, but unbelievably sexy. I enjoyed her last summer, but she was always on something (an admitted cannabis vaper.) Not sure if she's cleaned up her personal life, or if she's a great experience still. Can anyone provide an update?
-
07-30-22 06:37 #16647Banned Member

Posts: 619I saw her a couple times
Both times I saw her I scheduled an hour and both times she stopped and gave me an excuse that she had to stop after about 30 minutes. She answered her phone and gave me an excuse. I believe she had a BF that wanted her to stop. Yes I made the mistake of paying up front.
Originally Posted by Spanky36
[View Original Post]
I would give her a chance again but I will not pay up front.
-
07-29-22 23:57 #16646Senior Member

Posts: 424Mandy
Blonde Mandy, 30's. She advertised on STG for a minute a few weeks ago. On Tryst now.
As expected pics are a little dated but I wasn't disappointed. Beautiful lady with damned mesmerizing tits.
I usually count myself an ass and legs guy, and Mandy's are good. She isn't skin and bones, everything is pleasantly soft and rounded but I couldn't take my eyes or my hands off of those tits.
If they're bolt ons I couldn't tell, but firm with perfect nipples.
Extended stay joint in Beavercreek area.
-
07-29-22 23:51 #16645Senior Member

Posts: 424Elle Anna
She's definitely into photography. I planned a half hour visit and we spent 45 minutes getting her new phone activated and then filming her for content she says she can sell.
Originally Posted by BiEnemy1998
[View Original Post]
Some of you might have seen me costar. I've been trying to see her again for awhile.
-
07-29-22 18:18 #16644Senior Member

Posts: 207Enthusiastic Lauren
I heard she's in a new place now. What's the area like. And what kind of limits does she have?
HD.
Originally Posted by JstnCase
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 17:55 #16643Senior Member

Posts: 43Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by Cdaug
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 16:52 #16642Senior Member

Posts: 57Babygirl Courtney
That is Courtney, your right about heavy iv user but she doesn't have any kids or ever walked the streets that I know of, typical drug addict but I've banged her several times for $50 bucks in her boyfriends mothers driveway LOL super sexy and a good lay if she isn't nodding out.
Originally Posted by BuxKA
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






