The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 608 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 108 508 558 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 658 708 1108 1608 ... LastLast
Results 9,106 to 9,120 of 25719
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16614

    P411

    Gents,

    Anyone able to share a couple p411 providers in the area? Need one more ref to complete my registration but haven't had luck with the second couch following through yet.

    I'm aware of Lacey, Tiffany Millions, but others whom you'd recommend are welcome.

    Thanks in advance!

    Max.

  2. #16613

    Been around

    Quote Originally Posted by CMHGuy001  [View Original Post]
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...t/520824159835

    There is no name in the ad- anyone have any info or a name I can search?

    Thanks.
    Destiny and maybe before that Jade.

  3. #16612
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Sarah

    Yes that Sarah.


  4. #16611

    Name or review?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...t/520824159835

    There is no name in the ad- anyone have any info or a name I can search?

    Thanks.

  5. #16610

    Sarah / Milk

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    So I went to see Sarah this morning.
    This Sarah? https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...h/804400069164.

  6. #16609

    Kacey

    Do you have a link for Kacey.

  7. #16608

    I noticed it

    Quote Originally Posted by SkullDawg  [View Original Post]
    Dude, her weight is in KG, not LBS. , one of the firs scam signs. Good luck with that, smells fishy to me! Hard pass!
    I noticed the kg and that gives me the idea it is a scam when I see it. I checked and that weight in kg would put her well over 200 lbs and with her height she would be wider than tall. So I put it down as a mistake. But in case I was wrong she would not be my body type.

  8. #16607

    Ella anna

    Got to meet her for the first time today and it was very interesting.. Met her at her apartment or she told me that her and Summer had been doing two hours at a hotel she just got back a little bit ago it was early early morning. She still had the hotel until about noon and we both agreed hey let's go over there so we drove over there together and had a great time. She had several new outfits that she had just bought sexy lingerie she did a show until show I got to take all kind of pictures and videos and then you know what else totally awesome she's fun.

    I do hope to get to see her again.

  9. #16606

    Kacey

    Okay, saw her twice. Once by the mall and once in an appartment. Both times I had to wait and wait and wait. One excuse after another. The typical give me 5 more min and I will be right out. The first time I would say she was worth it. One of the better head games out there. She didn't have any rubbers so I could only do head. Cheap enough back then. Next time I saw her the price doubled and then to add to it she played the same game. Oral skills sucked she was nodding off the whole time. I was tempted to just fill her up and leave but I'm not a total ass. Overall she has deamons like the rest of them but she must have taken a hit right before I got there. Won't be back.

  10. #16605

    Couldn't tell

    Quote Originally Posted by SpermDonorRex  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear.

    Was she still pregnant? Is her belly big?
    I am not sure if it is just extra fluff or it was preggo belly. I didn't see that she was preggo till I left.

  11. #16604

    Lilly

    Absolutely fake. Unless she uses a different name and phone when she's in Memphis.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/85814552

    Pro tip: Click the link that says "Is this photo real?" It will save you a lot of time.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGuy142  [View Original Post]

  12. #16603

    Sarabella

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry1967  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one lately was thinking about getting a quick it's scratched could use some info.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...l/358795176483
    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    This is Sarabella. She has been around for at least 4 yrs. I've seen her a couple times and there are several reviews posted. Her communication is awful so good luck seeing her. She's not the brightest so I assume the weight listed on her ad is an oversight.
    She is extreme time waster like BuxKA says. I reported in the past too. I think she stopped using Sara Bella name after she got bad publicity here.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5928014

    She is in her mid 30's, not 23. Good luck!

  13. #16602
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Quickie

    This is Sarabella. She has been around for at least 4 yrs. I've seen her a couple times and there are several reviews posted. Her communication is awful so good luck seeing her. She's not the brightest so I assume the weight listed on her ad is an oversight.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry1967  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one lately was thinking about getting a quick it's scratched could use some info.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...l/358795176483

  14. #16601

    Raylee

    Raylee will be in dayton today. She has some availability still. , hit her up she is a sweetheart.

  15. #16600

    RE: Quickie

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry1967  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one lately was thinking about getting a quick it's scratched could use some info.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...l/358795176483
    Dude, her weight is in KG, not LBS. , one of the firs scam signs. Good luck with that, smells fishy to me! Hard pass!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape