Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,076 to 9,090 of 25719
-
07-30-22 17:58 #16644Banned Member

Posts: 60Any news to report on this one?
-
07-30-22 14:57 #16643Senior Member

Posts: 205Link
https://tryst.link/escort/vivian-0x
Originally Posted by SurfrOH
[View Original Post]
I cannot be sure but it looks like she has a catcher's glove in one of the pictures LOL. I have not seen her but I do agree that she looks really good.
-
07-30-22 14:51 #16642Senior Member

Posts: 205For reference
This is probably the Mandy on Tryst: https://tryst.link/escort/mandy613.
Originally Posted by MartyDog
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 14:10 #16641Senior Member

Posts: 207Mandy
Dude, your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by MartyDog
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 13:18 #16640Senior Member

Posts: 717I think you have to consider you were lucky having shortened sessions. If you insisted to stay or for refund, the big dude would have rushed out from the bed room and robbed you more money from your wallet. Several reports on that. You needed to use living room couch not bed room because he was in the bed room. Her pattern repeated itself until recently. Good luck, will see what will happen when you insist not paying up front.
Originally Posted by RufusFirefly
[View Original Post]
Some mongers was so mad, came back to the house one evening for revenge, broke the windows. But said she couldn't tell which guy did that because she had robbed too many guys LOL.
-
07-30-22 11:25 #16639Senior Member

Posts: 203Vivian
Hey guys,
I see Vivian is back on Tryst. (Seems like she disappeared for 6-9 months.) I'd post a link, but I've never been able to (somehow) cut / paste them correctly. New pics look doctored, but unbelievably sexy. I enjoyed her last summer, but she was always on something (an admitted cannabis vaper.) Not sure if she's cleaned up her personal life, or if she's a great experience still. Can anyone provide an update?
-
07-30-22 06:37 #16638Banned Member

Posts: 619I saw her a couple times
Both times I saw her I scheduled an hour and both times she stopped and gave me an excuse that she had to stop after about 30 minutes. She answered her phone and gave me an excuse. I believe she had a BF that wanted her to stop. Yes I made the mistake of paying up front.
Originally Posted by Spanky36
[View Original Post]
I would give her a chance again but I will not pay up front.
-
07-29-22 23:57 #16637Senior Member

Posts: 424Mandy
Blonde Mandy, 30's. She advertised on STG for a minute a few weeks ago. On Tryst now.
As expected pics are a little dated but I wasn't disappointed. Beautiful lady with damned mesmerizing tits.
I usually count myself an ass and legs guy, and Mandy's are good. She isn't skin and bones, everything is pleasantly soft and rounded but I couldn't take my eyes or my hands off of those tits.
If they're bolt ons I couldn't tell, but firm with perfect nipples.
Extended stay joint in Beavercreek area.
-
07-29-22 23:51 #16636Senior Member

Posts: 424Elle Anna
She's definitely into photography. I planned a half hour visit and we spent 45 minutes getting her new phone activated and then filming her for content she says she can sell.
Originally Posted by BiEnemy1998
[View Original Post]
Some of you might have seen me costar. I've been trying to see her again for awhile.
-
07-29-22 18:18 #16635Senior Member

Posts: 207Enthusiastic Lauren
I heard she's in a new place now. What's the area like. And what kind of limits does she have?
HD.
Originally Posted by JstnCase
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 17:55 #16634Senior Member

Posts: 43Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by Cdaug
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 16:52 #16633Senior Member

Posts: 57Babygirl Courtney
That is Courtney, your right about heavy iv user but she doesn't have any kids or ever walked the streets that I know of, typical drug addict but I've banged her several times for $50 bucks in her boyfriends mothers driveway LOL super sexy and a good lay if she isn't nodding out.
Originally Posted by BuxKA
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 13:12 #16632Senior Member

Posts: 76Enthusiastic Lauren
Not much to add that hasn't been said before. Stopped & saw Lauren on my way through town a week or so ago.
Communication & setup was easier than most & price was good. I will say though, this being my 1st & only QV with a provider, it was almost too convenient. Wasn't expecting it to go so well. (new provider + time crunch jitters) Might have to explore this option a bit more. Save some $$ & some time?
Would like to know you're thoughts gentlemen. Any other QV providers worth visiting?
Cheers.
-JC.
-
07-29-22 09:55 #16631Regular Member

Posts: 15Babygirl
Can someone send me Babygirl digits for when she gets out I used to see her all the time.
-
07-29-22 08:55 #16630Senior Member

Posts: 985Re: Babgurl
So IIRC the one with the TWINS stayed off and. Main somewhere. No this in the one I'm speaking of.
Originally Posted by Potus2020
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




