Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 929 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 429 829 879 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 979 1029 1429 1929 ... LastLast
Results 13,921 to 13,935 of 41293
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27373
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbSledd  [View Original Post]
    Deleted Deleted
    The links all work for me but it's Kay the Greek goddess, Ava, Ryder, and yummy.

  2. #27372
    Y'all Jezebel got me waiting out here.

  3. #27371
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/kaybaby13

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/948402493024

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...R/363569828736

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/615304138899

    Good service? Do they actually look like pics? Will really appreciate any advice I'm planning a trip to town and I want to have a good time.
    Deleted Deleted

  4. #27370

    Surprise in Jax. I was going to see her and do Milk Message soon.

    I already set up a time. I am happy. I have been going back and forth with "adultsearch.com/ Florida / Jacksonville / female-escorts /2835680" her for a month on Snapchat. Seems cooperative. Getting tires of the same ones this past few weeks that agree to 69 until the time until you pay the donation. Under "Latina Joven ardiantie" Phone 689xxxx223.

  5. #27369

    Any reviews on these ladies will appreciate any advice

    https://tryst.link/escort/kaybaby13

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/948402493024

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...R/363569828736

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/615304138899

    Good service? Do they actually look like pics? Will really appreciate any advice I'm planning a trip to town and I want to have a good time.

  6. #27368

    Avoid

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/967190668359

    Pics are not her in any way, shape or form.

  7. #27367

    Thief

    Please send full ink so I can remove her. Don't like thief's.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazzer  [View Original Post]
    Will set you up! Heard her name is jesse.

  8. #27366

    Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazzer  [View Original Post]
    Will set you up! Heard her name is jesse.
    Correction, real name is Rhonda, As mentioned,set up was easy, get there, Room looks like a bomb went of in there, She's 30 lb heavier, should have just turned around.,She is a thief.....stay away

  9. #27365

    Sophie

    Well. I guess Sophie finally realized that her name was mud on the site. She is now trying Summer! Last picture.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/620927989222

  10. #27364

    Sweetness

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver200  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has seen this one yet? PM welcome, thanks.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/095727385064
    Just do a search and you learn all you need to know! The search function is there for a reason, Use it please.

  11. #27363

    Jenny

    Saw Jenny yesterday. Positive experience, she looks like the pics, lucid, easy to talk to. Mid 30's I would guess. Better than average motel incall on the Southside. All the acronyms, plus greek. Price a little steeper than average at $220 for HH. Overall a better than average experience for Jacksonville, for sure.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...u/218489550487

  12. #27362
    Quote Originally Posted by WailOnSkydog  [View Original Post]
    Hey Mongers:

    A sweetheart of a gal is at a hotel in the Argyle area.

    She and a friend are looking for business. She needs some help.

    I can't get there as work has me well north of there.

    PM me for the number. At the hotel today only.

    As always, YMMV.

    Wail On!
    It has been stated she has that death gift that keeps on giving that starts with the letter A. Be safe mongers.

  13. #27361
    Quote Originally Posted by Pseudonymous  [View Original Post]
    You know what they do in retirement?

    Become live in maids / cum buckets for old men. Some think they even too good for that.
    Just for those who are late to the thread, this is Deja, the one everyone is talking about.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/618085200596

    This seems to be a "stay far away" from all accounts.

  14. #27360
    Quote Originally Posted by DllsCwby  [View Original Post]
    I needed to unload and just wanted something quick and no drama. I text she replied fairly quick-30 min for $. Super sweet very pretty face, ok body not bad but not great. Her ass is solid and nice tits. Safe location by the mall. CBJ mlsh and then she rode me for a while until I blew. She cleaned me up and gave me a kiss goodbye. They are steady Eddie and sometime like I had last time you get one that's fucks your brains out. Be safe.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2828548
    Let me fix that link for you:

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2828548

  15. #27359

    Columbian Latina

    I needed to unload and just wanted something quick and no drama. I text she replied fairly quick-30 min for $. Super sweet very pretty face, ok body not bad but not great. Her ass is solid and nice tits. Safe location by the mall. CBJ mlsh and then she rode me for a while until I blew. She cleaned me up and gave me a kiss goodbye. They are steady Eddie and sometime like I had last time you get one that's fucks your brains out. Be safe.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2828548

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape