Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,216 to 10,230 of 32168
-
07-31-22 09:58 #21953Senior Member

Posts: 220$60 hour massage Tysons
I was looking for a inexpensive good massage in the Tysons area and there was Nothing I could find under $60, but a whole ton of places at $60, so I picked one at random. Tall Chinese lady probaly about 60. Not horrible looking but OK. Gave a decent long massage. Teased me a little and let me get my hand up her shorts. On the flip her clothes all came off and she let me know that she was open for anything. She asked me if I had a condom and when I didn't she went and got one. No negotiations at all. The after the deed she went back to massaging so that I would get the full hour. I gave her a decent tip, but I did not even see her count it. I will back chanel the place to seniors who are interested.
-
07-30-22 18:00 #21952Senior Member

Posts: 89Secret to Happiness
You have discovered the secret to happiness. Most people go to massage parlors expecting a CMT level massage experience and an escort evel menu and experience after the massage. In almost all instances you get neither. Why settle for a half ass massage and a rushed hand job from a 55 to 60 year old woman with 300 k miles on the odometer. Yes, I have come across the unicorn that provides both but they are hard to find and disappear just as quickly.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 17:19 #21951Senior Member

Posts: 651Anyone here seen Purple Hua as of late?
-
07-30-22 12:25 #21950Senior Member

Posts: 307谢35874;
Hung hao comments 谢35874;.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 08:22 #21949Senior Member

Posts: 812Massage vs Escorts
Mongers looking for massages are looking for something very different than those seeking escorts. I only see escorts because what I want is decent decent sex at a fair price. I'm not interested in getting a massage. I have my own LMT to give me a real massage when I see her once a week. I get a sports massage to really work out the muscle kinks. There is no sex, no edging, no happy ending, no table shower, she's fully clothed and I do not touch any part of her body with my hands, tongue / mouth or dick. Mongers who go for a massage advertised on this thread might be looking a for decent massage but are also expecting for many of the things previously mentioned and part of the attraction is the anticipation of those services. Massage only ads should be in the Massage threads and Escorts only ad should be in the Escorts threads as it make it easier for us to find reviews on what we are looking for. That being said, the escort ad on EROS specifically advertises massage so it really could be included in this massage thread.
Originally Posted by FreddyCrougar
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 16:39 #21948Senior Member

Posts: 123Eros
Actually that site has a massage only section so not true. However to your comment I do wish people would keep the massage parlor comments out of the escort section.
Originally Posted by Silk3434
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 15:29 #21947Senior Member

Posts: 51Murky
If we only discussed MASSAGE PARLORS, at least half of the thread would be gone. My understanding is that this is a forum to discuss woman (independents) and establishments (parlors) that provide massages and / or extra services. There are and have been a number of providers discussed her that advertise in Eros' massage section (or on other escort sites), and unless you've sampled this woman's services I don't see how you can CLEARLY come to the determination that she is advertising in the the MASSAGE section strictly to provide escort services.
Originally Posted by Silk3434
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 13:35 #21946Senior Member

Posts: 92Isn't this forum for Massage PARLOR reports? A woman advertising on Eros is clearly an escort, not a massage PARLOR.
Originally Posted by BahhumBug
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 10:37 #21945Senior Member

Posts: 418Use to see here when she was in Herndon
Definitely glad she is back. So very accomodating, take direction very well and their new spot in Falls Church is so much better and more discreet. I have to say. She has one of the best pair of man mades, I have seen in a long time. Can't get enough of them. As you can see I am a breast man and she nails it. Treat her good. She is around for another 2 months or so.
Originally Posted by GripNSip
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 10:27 #21944Senior Member

Posts: 51Eros Massage Section
User can't discuss providers advertising on Eros' massage section in a massage forum?
Originally Posted by Silk3434
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 09:46 #21943Senior Member

Posts: 29Eleven
Try Sky at Eleven Therapy in Herndon.
Originally Posted by Al2083
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 08:50 #21942Senior Member

Posts: 92Wrong forum. Shouldn't this be in escorts?
Thanks in advance mods!
Originally Posted by DoYouKnow
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 20:44 #21941Senior Member

Posts: 418Really. 30 D Cup. Anyone pull the trigger on this one yet
Now this one is all too tempting for me. She has to be worth event cent if she is looking and shaped anything like this. Reminds me of my ex girlfriend from Croatia.
https://massage.eros.com/washington_...547.htm?cat=83
-
07-28-22 19:18 #21940Senior Member

Posts: 443Since you asked
All time best Nuru Elizabeth Moore, EB Journey in Tysons. Reason being is she offers the true meaning of a Nuru Massage, all the way from using real Nuru gel to the fullest of menus. But you pay for it. She's also on PD and we'll reviewed on TER. Hopefully someone will chime in with some more options.
Originally Posted by FreddyCrougar
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 15:29 #21939Senior Member

Posts: 477Deeper Blue spa
Deep Blue spa has been around for years, the locations change but mama-San and I are close. I met her ages ago when she was in Burke at rolling road. Then she moved to Arlington Blvd in 8303. After that it was 502 maple Ave, and then 299 Herndon. Lots of fond memories, but last week she moved to a new place and now the spa is located on 6105 Arlington Blvd.
The place is clean and well kept with a table shower and private rooms. $70 for an hour and table shower which is still a better deal than most AMPs.
I was introduced to Coco, who I've seen before when DBS was on maple. Coco is tall and thin, with pale skin, and a nice pair of man made double Ds on top. I honestly don't know how she doesn't just topple over when she stands but her ability to defy gravity is almost as good as her ability to massage. She gives a decent rub and has me flip.
I help her out of her top and clothes to reveal some nice red lacy underwear. We negotiate for a bit and then she comes back with a condom and takes off the rest of her clothes. For another $. 4 we are off to the races. We do a little bit of missionary, k9, then I pull her up to the table to get a good view of her tits before I come in the bag.
All in all a good time. She likes to bounce from here to flushing so make sure you go and see coco before she flees nova.
https://us-nova.bedpage.com/femaleescorts/arlington-blvd-falls-church/22532638.html











Reply With Quote






