High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 606 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 106 506 556 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 656 706 1106 1606 ... LastLast
Results 9,076 to 9,090 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16657

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyDog  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely into photography. I planned a half hour visit and we spent 45 minutes getting her new phone activated and then filming her for content she says she can sell.

    Some of you might have seen me costar. I've been trying to see her again for awhile.
    Yea. I have been trying to reach out to her again, Infrequent single responses, no luck.

  2. #16656

    Abby Abbi

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyDog  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried talking to Abby "the it girl"?

    Obviously Big Brain says TGTBT, but Little Brain says "what if?
    Use the search function on here been around a long time.

  3. #16655

    Umm

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly12  [View Original Post]
    Was good for about 3 visits then strolls up to my hotel no makeup looking trashing. Get into my room and I see white powder around both nares. No into drugged up girls for me plus went to no longer posting so not sure if she was visiting an uncle. So good bye.
    How many of these ladies do you think are not on drugs?

    If you want the perception of clean and innocent maybe stick to the AMP's.

  4. #16654

    Won't see her again

    Quote Originally Posted by TittyHunter  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/vivian-0x

    I cannot be sure but it looks like she has a catcher's glove in one of the pictures LOL. I have not seen her but I do agree that she looks really good.
    Was good for about 3 visits then strolls up to my hotel no makeup looking trashing. Get into my room and I see white powder around both nares. No into drugged up girls for me plus went to no longer posting so not sure if she was visiting an uncle. So good bye.

  5. #16653

  6. #16652

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by SurfrOH  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I see Vivian is back on Tryst. (Seems like she disappeared for 6-9 months.) I'd post a link, but I've never been able to (somehow) cut / paste them correctly. New pics look doctored, but unbelievably sexy. I enjoyed her last summer, but she was always on something (an admitted cannabis vaper.) Not sure if she's cleaned up her personal life, or if she's a great experience still. Can anyone provide an update?
    https://tryst.link/escort/vivian-0x

    I cannot be sure but it looks like she has a catcher's glove in one of the pictures LOL. I have not seen her but I do agree that she looks really good.

  7. #16651

    For reference

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyDog  [View Original Post]
    Blonde Mandy, 30's. She advertised on STG for a minute a few weeks ago. On Tryst now.

    As expected pics are a little dated but I wasn't disappointed. Beautiful lady with damned mesmerizing tits.

    I usually count myself an ass and legs guy, and Mandy's are good. She isn't skin and bones, everything is pleasantly soft and rounded but I couldn't take my eyes or my hands off of those tits.

    If they're bolt ons I couldn't tell, but firm with perfect nipples.

    Extended stay joint in Beavercreek area.
    This is probably the Mandy on Tryst: https://tryst.link/escort/mandy613.

  8. #16650

    Mandy

    Dude, your inbox is full.

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyDog  [View Original Post]
    Blonde Mandy, 30's. She advertised on STG for a minute a few weeks ago. On Tryst now.

    As expected pics are a little dated but I wasn't disappointed. Beautiful lady with damned mesmerizing tits.

    I usually count myself an ass and legs guy, and Mandy's are good. She isn't skin and bones, everything is pleasantly soft and rounded but I couldn't take my eyes or my hands off of those tits.

    If they're bolt ons I couldn't tell, but firm with perfect nipples.

    Extended stay joint in Beavercreek area.

  9. #16649
    Quote Originally Posted by RufusFirefly  [View Original Post]
    Both times I saw her I scheduled an hour and both times she stopped and gave me an excuse that she had to stop after about 30 minutes. She answered her phone and gave me an excuse. I believe she had a BF that wanted her to stop. Yes I made the mistake of paying up front.

    I would give her a chance again but I will not pay up front.
    I think you have to consider you were lucky having shortened sessions. If you insisted to stay or for refund, the big dude would have rushed out from the bed room and robbed you more money from your wallet. Several reports on that. You needed to use living room couch not bed room because he was in the bed room. Her pattern repeated itself until recently. Good luck, will see what will happen when you insist not paying up front.

    Some mongers was so mad, came back to the house one evening for revenge, broke the windows. But said she couldn't tell which guy did that because she had robbed too many guys LOL.

  10. #16648

    Vivian

    Hey guys,

    I see Vivian is back on Tryst. (Seems like she disappeared for 6-9 months.) I'd post a link, but I've never been able to (somehow) cut / paste them correctly. New pics look doctored, but unbelievably sexy. I enjoyed her last summer, but she was always on something (an admitted cannabis vaper.) Not sure if she's cleaned up her personal life, or if she's a great experience still. Can anyone provide an update?

  11. #16647

    I saw her a couple times

    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky36  [View Original Post]
    Can someone send me Babygirl digits for when she gets out I used to see her all the time.
    Both times I saw her I scheduled an hour and both times she stopped and gave me an excuse that she had to stop after about 30 minutes. She answered her phone and gave me an excuse. I believe she had a BF that wanted her to stop. Yes I made the mistake of paying up front.

    I would give her a chance again but I will not pay up front.

  12. #16646

    Mandy

    Blonde Mandy, 30's. She advertised on STG for a minute a few weeks ago. On Tryst now.

    As expected pics are a little dated but I wasn't disappointed. Beautiful lady with damned mesmerizing tits.

    I usually count myself an ass and legs guy, and Mandy's are good. She isn't skin and bones, everything is pleasantly soft and rounded but I couldn't take my eyes or my hands off of those tits.

    If they're bolt ons I couldn't tell, but firm with perfect nipples.

    Extended stay joint in Beavercreek area.

  13. #16645

    Elle Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by BiEnemy1998  [View Original Post]
    Got to meet her for the first time today and it was very interesting.. Met her at her apartment or she told me that her and Summer had been doing two hours at a hotel she just got back a little bit ago it was early early morning. She still had the hotel until about noon and we both agreed hey let's go over there so we drove over there together and had a great time. She had several new outfits that she had just bought sexy lingerie she did a show until show I got to take all kind of pictures and videos and then you know what else totally awesome she's fun.

    I do hope to get to see her again.
    She's definitely into photography. I planned a half hour visit and we spent 45 minutes getting her new phone activated and then filming her for content she says she can sell.

    Some of you might have seen me costar. I've been trying to see her again for awhile.

  14. #16644

    Enthusiastic Lauren

    I heard she's in a new place now. What's the area like. And what kind of limits does she have?

    HD.

    Quote Originally Posted by JstnCase  [View Original Post]
    Not much to add that hasn't been said before. Stopped & saw Lauren on my way through town a week or so ago.

    Communication & setup was easier than most & price was good. I will say though, this being my 1st & only QV with a provider, it was almost too convenient. Wasn't expecting it to go so well. (new provider + time crunch jitters) Might have to explore this option a bit more. Save some $$ & some time?

    Would like to know you're thoughts gentlemen. Any other QV providers worth visiting?

    Cheers.

    -JC.

  15. #16643
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdaug  [View Original Post]
    Had dream this afternoon clean notel communication easy set time right away. Good BBBJ nice kitty on daty tight kitty will repeat.
    Do you have a link?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape