Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,166 to 6,180 of 24829
-
07-29-22 17:26 #18664Senior Member

Posts: 499Deposit is a red flag for me
I'd be interested to see if anyone has seen her as well. But the deposit is a huge red flag for me from the get go. There's only one provider I've met that I've given a deposit upfront and that was the goth girl, several years ago. She still advertises tho. I had read several reviews first but was still sceptical. Good luck if you take the plunge.
Originally Posted by PenAndPaper
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 17:08 #18663Senior Member

Posts: 189Anyone have any experience with the following?
-
07-29-22 12:50 #18662Senior Member

Posts: 339I'm a big dude and I've had a nuru with a big girl before. It's definitely not something I'd do again. Made me sympathetic to the girls I've done missionary with before, LOL.
Originally Posted by TehdRummane
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 11:55 #18661Senior Member

Posts: 9730 min session
I saw her a couple of times last summer. The usual way things went were a topless massage starting face down. Some light teasing, the flip, then HJ and Russian. Those melons were great. Asked about other options on the menu, but she didn't reveal anything else besides HJ and Russian. If anyone else had more with her, PM me please. For $ it wasn't a bad deal, considering she is cute, has amazing big naturals, and wasn't a clock watcher. Just not sure paying for an hour or upgrading the package would yield any better results. She is a bigger girl, so not sure how well a full b2 b nuru would work.
Originally Posted by Penandpaper
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 07:46 #18660Senior Member

Posts: 350Haven't seen her in couple of years.
Originally Posted by DaveRue
[View Original Post]
It's unfortunate that she let herself go she was a nice little spinner when I was seeing her.
-
07-28-22 22:16 #18659Senior Member

Posts: 153Duck in the oven
You're correct, she told me during our time, she tested positive for pregnancy, as I gave her the cash, adding, now I can buy cigarettes.
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
She's posting more frequently, and deleted the comments on her add.
This star will burn out!
-
07-28-22 21:05 #18658Senior Member

Posts: 542Decline
Looks much better in pics than on person. I appreciate a little skank quality but there's a lot of it in her. Hair looks like she could use a shower. I was ok-ish then I saw her teeth. All I can say is yuck. Gave her the donation and dropped her back off where I picked her up.
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 20:13 #18657Senior Member

Posts: 350Trixi update
Not sure but I think she is developing a baby bump.
She also has schizophrenia, so her pharma issue could be legit supplies. She had a sharps container out while I was there. She could also be using street merchandise to medicate.
The appointment wasn't as good as my previous two appointments, but she got the job done.
-
07-28-22 20:03 #18656Regular Member

Posts: 5Jade Z.
https://tryst.link/escort/jad3-t1gg3r
Any dreams with her yet? She's new, references her IG account but only one pic on that so far.
-
07-28-22 19:54 #18655Regular Member

Posts: 5Dominica
Any idea what all is provided in the 60 minute sensual rub? Thanks.
Originally Posted by YorkRowdy29
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 17:50 #18654Senior Member

Posts: 95Go to the Massage Parlor forum and look for Liz at Luna Lounge. She has some form of dwarfism and no arms. Definitely not the normal AMP rub and tug.
Originally Posted by JRH719
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 08:55 #18653Regular Member

Posts: 17Good luck not much action in Columbus.
Originally Posted by ChewyC77
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 07:21 #18652Senior Member

Posts: 80M8 dgets
I sure will and you do the same.
Originally Posted by Friar
[View Original Post]
Occasionally we will have a midget come to one of the strip bars in my area.
I think that may be my best luck.
Have fun be safe.
-
07-27-22 22:25 #18651Senior Member

Posts: 80Spinner
Guys coming to the Columbus area in two weeks. How is the best spinner to see in the area?
-
07-27-22 20:57 #18650Senior Member

Posts: 219Me thinks
Me thinks all of us have banging a hot little midget on the bucket list LOL.
Originally Posted by Friar
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




